Micromax Funbook

rahulgaba16

Right off the assembly line
Its not same but the quality seems to be good. Semi-leather for Rs.287 is very cheap. But problem is that the seller is not from India.

I asked him the same...he is currently in hyderabad and shipping from there only and also COD is available..I think i should go for it
or you people have any other case?

srm_harish

Micromax Funbook Owner List

Orionz
Tenida
Varunparakh
azzu
Krishnandu.sarkar
enticer86
SahilAr
Batman
JD91
Apn
Anandp
rajeevjaiiswal
techlover
GadgetGeek
vineeth12345
shashwat.vt
Abhii1902
aviatcogni
swamych
narainraik

Anyone else?? ;)

Don't confuse mate, its far far better tab than its price. It can play Dirt3 also :mrgreen: so you can think how powerful is this.

PC GAMES ON ANDROID
PC games on Android - Android Forums

Mafia II on android tablet
:D
[YOUTUBE]iJIYmYlh38Y[/YOUTUBE]
Hi Tenida,

Include me in the Owner list....

srm_harish

Hey Guys,

Its going to be more than 20 days since i started to use Fun Book... It is my first android device and i am really impressed with its withstanding capability..

Below i am narrating my experience of using Fun book.. it will be useful for the one who is planning to buy this tablet.

1. Battery: Batter capacity is awesome.. In standby mode, its coming for more than 5 days i did not use the tablet. By playing games, watching movies & Browsing its coming for more than 7 hrs for me. With Full charge, i have seen one complete movie (Bruce Almighty) and 2 hrs of continuous browsing & Game about 1 hr after this also i had batter about 63%(Downloaded app to know the batter %)

2. Display: It has LCD display so side views are not so good.. but if u r viewing it in straight, then everything will be fine.

3. Apps: There are lots of applications available in the Play store for this Fun book. Really awesome, i have downloaded most of the game and application and it was working fine without any lag..

4. Interface: ICS interface has some bugs like when we use Google chat for making calls it crashes... other than that everything is fine..Within this 20 days it lags only twice or thrice...

5. Internet experience: Internet is awesome in FB.. Native browser works fine and i have also downloaded Opera... so every thing is good in this about browsing.. now i have stopped using lap top for my day to day browsing and started to use this tablet.

Forgot to mention one thing.. it supports Reliance net connect apart from Tata photon.. for internet browsing i use Reliance as well as Hot spot from my phone.. I use Nokia E-5, in that i use Joiku spot for sharing the internet.

:lol: I love this Tablet... but i am not getting a good cover for this.. but i have seen Tenida bought a good for this and i am planning to buy it...

I am not aware of what is rooting and what are all the advantages of it.. Can some one in this forum help me to understand it pls ?

Hey Tenida.. Special thanks for you for creating such a wonderfull forum for this fun book.

enadumugavari

yah man, i too faced the problem twice. it got switched off automatically and not getting turn on even after pressing the power button. then i connected my charger and worked, but battery was showing around 30-40%. Little annoyed:-?

I too had this problem 2 times with my reliance netconnect.
i observed that the tablet switched off when the battery around 30%.
but when the battery was good like 80% the tab didnt turnoff...so try it out....n do tell me.

Hardly__Human

Hey Guys,

Its going to be more than 20 days since i started to use Fun Book... It is my first android device and i am really impressed with its withstanding capability..

Below i am narrating my experience of using Fun book.. it will be useful for the one who is planning to buy this tablet.

1. Battery: Batter capacity is awesome.. In standby mode, its coming for more than 5 days i did not use the tablet. By playing games, watching movies & Browsing its coming for more than 7 hrs for me. With Full charge, i have seen one complete movie (Bruce Almighty) and 2 hrs of continuous browsing & Game about 1 hr after this also i had batter about 63%(Downloaded app to know the batter %)

2. Display: It has LCD display so side views are not so good.. but if u r viewing it in straight, then everything will be fine.

3. Apps: There are lots of applications available in the Play store for this Fun book. Really awesome, i have downloaded most of the game and application and it was working fine without any lag..

4. Interface: ICS interface has some bugs like when we use Google chat for making calls it crashes... other than that everything is fine..Within this 20 days it lags only twice or thrice...

5. Internet experience: Internet is awesome in FB.. Native browser works fine and i have also downloaded Opera... so every thing is good in this about browsing.. now i have stopped using lap top for my day to day browsing and started to use this tablet.

Forgot to mention one thing.. it supports Reliance net connect apart from Tata photon.. for internet browsing i use Reliance as well as Hot spot from my phone.. I use Nokia E-5, in that i use Joiku spot for sharing the internet.

:lol: I love this Tablet... but i am not getting a good cover for this.. but i have seen Tenida bought a good for this and i am planning to buy it...

I am not aware of what is rooting and what are all the advantages of it.. Can some one in this forum help me to understand it pls ?

Hey Tenida.. Special thanks for you for creating such a wonderfull forum for this fun book.

I am not able to get a good backup, I was earlier facing battery issue it was sutting down after 50% use got it checked and they replaced the battery (Awesome Service)
Need your advise, does battery backup increase with time or how does it work.
Can you share the settings if any.

Also suggest should i go for photon+(coming with package) or a micromax mi-fi modem or any other please suggest and if mi-fi which service provider SIM??

I had ordered keyboard cover case from ebay but when i recieved it, some keys were not working and the quality was not good!! have asked for a replacement.

Can you suggest any keyboad cover case for MFB!!!

PS: I am in delhi

Thanks for your advise!!

Regards,
Human!!

manoj_299

Out of Stock
Guys since Mmx Fb and veedee are same, I've flashed Veedee with Ployer Momo firmware and its working fine without any laggyness. Can use locked Huawei Airtel dongle to surf internet.

firingpistonz

guys,

I'm in a dilemma.Will be great if you help me.

I bought a funbook directly from Micromax's website. It arrived today afternoon. The packaging was fine and no tampering of the seal. It was a gift to my parents so that they can video chat with my sister.

1) Installed Skype from the play Store (v 2.8.xx)
2) Tried to initiate a video chat, but doesn't work. Says i need to enable the option. Did that in the settings. Same thing.
3)The camera works fine by taking snaps.
4) the google talk app does not support video chat.

My questions are, do you have a master setting to enable video chat ? as i could'nt find one.

Do I have to root the device and install Skype v 2.5 to enable video chat ?

Do we have any third party apps that support gtalk video chat ?

Or is my device defective ? Should i go to the service center ?

Would be very helpful if you guys help me out. Thanks in advance.

techlover

In the zone
Should I buy Micromax Funbook now? or wait for Karbonn Smart Tab please tell ...

Also can we use our home broadband ethernet with funbook , i read a review on flipkart which says you can do it ..is it true?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Snpdeal is fastest and best....

Snapdeal is fastest and they send most defective device :twisted:

Should I buy Micromax Funbook now? or wait for Karbonn Smart Tab please tell ...

Also can we use our home broadband ethernet with funbook , i read a review on flipkart which says you can do it ..is it true?

Better get this if you have good budget. Its far better than Funbook or Karbonn smart tab
Buy Onda Vi10 elite 7" HD Tablet 1GB / 8GB • VeedeeDirect
It has
Allwinner A10 SOC
1GB DDR3 RAM
7 inch lcd capacitive screen with 1024*600 Resolution
3700Mah battery

princeviv

how to use ur own wallpaper on home screen without passing through cropping..
and thnx tenida fr this forum..its awsm:cool:

techlover

In the zone
Better get this if you have good budget. Its far better than Funbook or Karbonn smart tab
Buy Onda Vi10 elite 7" HD Tablet 1GB / 8GB • VeedeeDirect
It has
Allwinner A10 SOC
1GB DDR3 RAM
7 inch lcd capacitive screen with 1024*600 Resolution
3700Mah battery

I am concerned about the aftersale services and durability of this tablet :(

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Approximate please...i have made my mind to buy this tablet...but i m worried about the defective peice ,battery and viewing angle..

This will be my first tablet and I dont want to waste money ..please help

What help do you need?? You can check my review before getting the tab. Btw. viewing angle in LCD is not that great. For better viewing angle you have to buy tablet with IPS panel display which is very costly.

adithya72

Broken In
I have seen so many suggestions on Tablet Cases. The one Tendia posted seems to be good (that homeshoppe one). I am not sure if any one have tried others if yes can you guy post the pics, it will be helpful

Top Bottom