Micromax Funbook

abhishekkai08

Broken In
Memory Card Enquiry

guys what class of memory card are u all using for installing games?
and btw, this is one stop solution to all your extsd storage related probs [Script] Change sdcard to memory card. | Funbook
i've tried it for myself and it works, even root is also not needed! thanks to the script developer :)

manoj_299

Out of Stock
I will post shop name and tel number asap

dear manoj and other members
this is some information I would like to share with you all
amp of charger is not at all of any concern.IT only guides what max load your charger can take.so 1.5 amp charger should be better than800 ma charger.it only define that the charger would give 5v-2% ie 4.95 v at load of 800ma or1.5 a.But now what micromax has given is charger with 5.4 v which drop to 5v at max load ie when battery is empty.you may feel that charging is fast but actually you are giving high volts which is not good for the battery and tablet.

So I can use any charger of 5 Volt and Amperage doesn't matter? Do high amp charger charge the battery faster? And low amp charger charge slower as PC USB port is low amp charger @ 0.5 amp.

abhishekkai08

Broken In
Problems :(

guys,when i am trying to root using sparky root application then it says exploit not found. any workarounds?

and when i am trying to run backstab HD (after downloading 800MB) the applications crashes when loading a new game, anybody got it running?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^MM Funbook is pre-rooted. Just install Superuser and Binaries.

Im literally pissed off with funbook

earlier it use to factory reset when i shut down it and restart

THEN I GOT softwares reflashed from local support office

NOW my funbook dont get start up after pressing power button ... ive to plugin to it then it get started ... and then if u remove knob it works as normal... did factory reset too

GUYS ... is this me only ..OR ur also facing this problem ....

I'd suggest you to take it to service center.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Re: Memory Card Enquiry

guys what class of memory card are u all using for installing games?
and btw, this is one stop solution to all your extsd storage related probs [Script] Change sdcard to memory card. | Funbook
i've tried it for myself and it works, even root is also not needed! thanks to the script developer :)

16 Gig, Class 6 from SanDisk :D
Will try out the script today! ;)

Got the charger replaced, worked well when i tested in the service center, checked once at home for a minute or two. After 15 minutes or so, checked it again, the same problem again! :( Dunno whyy! :(

batman

Broken In
Re: Memory Card Enquiry

Got the charger replaced, worked well when i tested in the service center, checked once at home for a minute or two. After 15 minutes or so, checked it again, the same problem again! :( Dunno whyy! :(

Some problem with earthing may be?

jd91

Broken In
hey did anyone try playing "Deer Hunter Reloaded"? Its supposed to be compatible with FB but when I open it I hear sounds but there's no display and FB gets stuck after that.

yes same issue not working.managed to get it work once or twice by restarting fb

So I can use any charger of 5 Volt and Amperage doesn't matter? Do high amp charger charge the battery faster? And low amp charger charge slower as PC USB port is low amp charger @ 0.5 amp.

you got me right.but make sure the charger is actually giving 5v.and the company is not fooling u by increasing the volts and then showing it of higher amp

welcome to faulty charger club
get lg 2330 genuine charger or get your charger fitted with ic 7805.tried it and working well since then. if you plan to get your charger repaired then the ic is very easly available at repair shop and he will know how to fit it otherwise i can guide or you can always google it.

biswajit2k

Right off the assembly line
Sorry experts if this is a repeat question.

Wanted to know if anyone was successful using a 3G dongle other than the Tata Photon one with Funbook without rooting. If yes whats it the way? I'm looking to connect my Reliance Netconnect dongle with Funbook.

microdroid

Right off the assembly line
in SD card you will find "Vriti" folder... delete it

Thank you.

Been following this forum for a week now. Got my fb just yesterday. have been trying to check if it has any of the problems that many have reported here. Can anyone suggest what I should be checking for?

Also the folder mlabs is around 1.5 Gigs. Can I delete it? What is it for?

jd91

Broken In
hey!! i got the got my funbook two days back, I have noticed few issues.
1. it kinda runs out of memory.
2. lags many times.
3. No option for video chat in gtalk.

Please let me know your inputs, is there a way to fix the lag and delay in response.

Is there a way to clean all the cache!!

Thanks in advance

* New Android User---
well ics with 512mb ram will be bit low in memory
lagging can be controlled if on initial startup u give at least 2 min for loading
[and remember you paid 6500]
avoid livewallpaper
still feels laggy install seepu and see how your processor is behaving. maybe some process is not allowing it to rest.
get atk by rechild for clearing cache

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Bought leather hard case for Micromax Funbook from Homeshop18.
Damage- Rs. 490/-
Got the case the within 3 days from booking awesome service by HS18. Its my first order from them.
*i.imgur.com/zoEEP.jpg
*i.imgur.com/CowD9.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Xfr2K.jpg
*i.imgur.com/jaELN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/x52hE.jpg
*i.imgur.com/HhtsC.jpg

This case is made of leather like material at-least its smells like leather.:D I say its total paisa vasool case :))

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Sorry experts if this is a repeat question.

Wanted to know if anyone was successful using a 3G dongle other than the Tata Photon one with Funbook without rooting. If yes whats it the way? I'm looking to connect my Reliance Netconnect dongle with Funbook.

Yes, please check the thread. Many members had made Reliance Netconnect to work properly.

can anyone comment on its durability please ? :O

Well it's just new. How can one make such comment right now..??

^^MM Funbook is pre-rooted. Just install Superuser and Binaries.

Super User app is blank, it is not showing anything....and which binaries do you mean here?

Well, go to Superuser app > Preferences > Su Binary, which should be set to null, now tap it and it'll check for updates and install it after it found an update..!!

jd91

Broken In
Thank you.

Been following this forum for a week now. Got my fb just yesterday. have been trying to check if it has any of the problems that many have reported here. Can anyone suggest what I should be checking for?

Also the folder mlabs is around 1.5 Gigs. Can I delete it? What is it for?

look for touch response while charging.look for dead spots on screen.as for mlabs it contains movie and some video clips.some useless installer files.so copy the movie and video to extsd open mlabs app and see all instals there if nothing of your choice delete it.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Bought leather hard case for Micromax Funbook from Homeshop18.
Damage- Rs. 490/-
Got the case the within 3 days from booking awesome service by HS18. Its my first order from them.

This case is made of leather like material at-least its smells like leather.:D I say its total paisa vasool case :))

Done! COD opted! Waiting for the delivery now ;) Thanks again tenida :p

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Done! COD opted! Waiting for the delivery now ;) Thanks again tenida :p

Good. Just one problem, I am unable to secure right side elastic lock because its overlapping the power button. So, its better to not use that lock. You will not face any problem though. Three elastic lock is enough to secure the tablet :)

Top Bottom