Micromax Funbook

kalyanrebba

Right off the assembly line
Guys i need a suggestion .....

find the url of this site

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...-vs-iberrys-auxus-02-vs-karbon-smart-tab.html

waiting for the reply

Thanks and regards

Kalyan

Andrew

I got a mercury m2 Tab from my uncle as my birthday present, since am already have funbook , am planning to give 1 Tab to my brother, I don't know which Tab to give, plz guide me on this.. m2 is android 2.3 baterry is good..but I play games lot, so I wanted toknow which one is better, thank in advance

Terabyte

In the zone
Time to experience Cyanbook in JellyBean flavor developed by karndev!
The ROM is still in BETA stage -> [ROM][Funbook]CyanBook JellyBean Edition Beta 1 [19-08-2012]

maverik

Broken In
I have resumed the forum after a long time.
Whats this discussion about Cyanbook ? Is Jelly Bean available on Micromax Funbook ?
How is its user experience ?
2nd thing, i want to use webcam of funbook connecting with pc., whats the procedure ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I have resumed the forum after a long time.
Whats this discussion about Cyanbook ? Is Jelly Bean available on Micromax Funbook ?
How is its user experience ?
2nd thing, i want to use webcam of funbook connecting with pc., whats the procedure ?

Check out [ROM][Funbook]CyanBook JellyBean Edition Beta 3 [04-09-2012]

kk87

hi guys,
I am confused between a fun book and a bsnl penta 803...can anyone pls advice...thank u..

batman

Broken In
Has anyone successfully managed to move game data from internal sd to external sd in funbook?..I installed GL to SD as well as Directory Bind.I couldn't make these work

sujoyp

Grand Master
Today succesfully ported my MMX funbook to JB using Cyanbook ROM v1 link given by krishnandu...but sadly lost all my previous apps...

Thanks to all gurus

BTW can someone please tell me what i can do with jellybeans ...I hopelessly donno much about android

Last edited:

mastervk

In the zone
@sujoy

if you deleted your system and user data then you will loose all your apps..idealy you shuld take backup of your ROM before falshing to new ROM so that yopu can easily revert to previous rom with all apps and data if you like..

to take backup ..go to backup option of clockwork mod recovery (CWM)..make sure there is sufficient space (>1GB) in sd card..

i think you moved from ICS to jelly bean..you can do same think as you were doing with ICS..nothing special here..main feature of jelly bean is project butter (which makes phone/tablet around 30% faster than ICS)..also you would have "Google now" which is iphone siri like assistant..explore Google now its very good (if it can recognize our Indian accent )..

webpro2k02

Today succesfully ported my MMX funbook to JB using Cyanbook ROM v1 link given by krishnandu...but sadly lost all my previous apps...

Thanks to all gurus

BTW can someone please tell me what i can do with jellybeans ...I hopelessly donno much about android

Hello, I'm new here. Wanted to know if I can flash my MMX Funbook Pro (P500) to JB, will it work? I read somewhere that it should work as it the same as P300... if so can someone guide me to the right link... I tried to flash my funbook last week and did something wrong and it ended up with just the micromax logo hung at startup I have given it to the service centre to reload the ROM as i was not able to get into the recovery mode (none of the key combination worked).

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks mastervk ....actually I boot with CWM and according to steps I wiped off my data/factory reset then backed up my ROM :(
It was written in the steps I was referring .....but anyways its not a big loss...just some 10-15 free applications and some games

I found Jellybeans smoother and the desktop UI now is better...the battery problem is also solved...mine used to shut at 70% but now it worked even till 20% :D

Top Bottom