Micromax Funbook

mastervk

In the zone
Thanks mastervk ....actually I boot with CWM and according to steps I wiped off my data/factory reset then backed up my ROM :(
It was written in the steps I was referring .....but anyways its not a big loss...just some 10-15 free applications and some games

I found Jellybeans smoother and the desktop UI now is better...the battery problem is also solved...mine used to shut at 70% but now it worked even till 20% :D

app loss is not a big deal but if you are regularly playing games then you loose your progress..best way to deal with this situation is to use "titanium backup" free app..you can back up all system data and user data with this app..you can even backup apps so that when you move to new ROM you can install titanium backup and restore all other apps along with data...

you can use apex/nova/holo launcher .these are much better home screen replacements
cool that there is JB custom ROM for funbook..Micromax should provide official JB ROM too...

mastervk

In the zone
I dont think we will get official JB rom since we got only 1.2 ghz single core and 512 mb RAM

as custom JB ROMs are available we can get official too..but the problem is that most of the company don't release updated version for their phone..

have you tried Google now ?

tkin

Back to school!!
3 weeks now, my funbook still in service center due to faulty battery, should have stayed away, cheap cr@p is cheap for a reason :x

sujoyp

Grand Master
That Jelly beans is giving me lots of problems ....now the tab lags a bit ....some games r just not working which I played previously, some application crashes easily...my 720p videos r lagging :( which used to be soo stunning... WTH what should I do :( help

nickzcool

Broken In
3 weeks now, my funbook still in service center due to faulty battery, should have stayed away, cheap cr@p is cheap for a reason :x

I got myne back after almost two months battery problem seemed to be solved but now camera was not working so now it is back to service centre ..

webpro2k02

Right off the assembly line
Can JB be ported on mmx funbook pro (p500)? I just got back my tab from the service center after I messed up while installing cwm recovery. ICS on this tab is pretty good, but would love to have it ported JB after reading the reviews...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
That Jelly beans is giving me lots of problems ....now the tab lags a bit ....some games r just not working which I played previously, some application crashes easily...my 720p videos r lagging :( which used to be soo stunning... WTH what should I do :( help

ROMS are never stable!!!!!!

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Kudos to @karndev for the Jelly Bean ROM Cyanbook

Praise

Micromax Funbook P300 Jelly Bean Custom ROM, Root, CWM, Flashing | Gadgetronica

deepaksharma

Right off the assembly line
i have also bought the micromax tablet.. but when they have launched the pro version of micromax funbook i am really pleased by using it ... now i am in dilema that y i buy that first funbook... anyone here to buy my funbook for 5k only because i want the funbook pro version ...

sujoyp

Grand Master
Today again got into problem with funbook...started and it displayed only exclamation mark in a battery sign..
Donno what mistake i made...again same long process of finding the solution ....it was just a 3 key combination which helped..

I restored my original stock ROM...Thank you I dont want JB anymore :x

Ankit Omar

Broken In
This is very common issue going on even smart phones many people filed a complaint for this that after upgrading their phones from 2.3 to 4.0 they don't get the stunning performance anymore like before.
Here also the problems looks same so the only way i would like to suggest is to follow factory reset steps once but make sure once you done with that you may not get back to previous Android version....if I'm not wrong.

tkin

Back to school!!
The replaced battery is working awesome, my battery stats, reading eBook throughout @ 30% brightness, only a small 10 mins break for lunch, and at the end when I took the shot it still had 19% battery left.

Since ebook reading is the only thing I do on this tab, its solid for 6hrs.

*i.imgur.com/35ww8.jpg

nickzcool

Broken In
The replaced battery is working awesome, my battery stats, reading eBook throughout @ 30% brightness, only a small 10 mins break for lunch, and at the end when I took the shot it still had 19% battery left.

Since ebook reading is the only thing I do on this tab, its solid for 6hrs.

*i.imgur.com/35ww8.jpg

Did they change your rom in my case they changed the rom which is not pre rooted and changed bootanimation its shows white screen instead of black behind funbook. I think this rom is underperforming what do u think

batman

Broken In
have you guys tried playing BIA2+ in funbook?. I installed the app and downloaded the data..When i launch the game all i get is a black screen..When i checked the folders,i could not locate the data files.Tried installing and downloading data twice and still it is the same situation.Any idea what is wrong?

Top Bottom