Max Payne - The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yes they have finally made a Max Payne movie and its being released this 17th October. Mark Wahlberg is the Max Payne and Mila Kunis is Mona Sax,yuck! I mean since we were accustomed to a more sexier, mature and bold Mona , this Ukrainian chick, who speaks like a chirping weasel ain't gonna cut it. Goddammit don't they play games or at least ask people who do play 'em before selecting cast. After Hitman another good Game-to-Movie transition goes down the sewer. Check more about it here . *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/68.png

Davidboon

In the zone
great, i heard about it few months back.
hope it would be good like the game.
anyways do any of u know when is max payne 3 gonna be released or not.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
great, i heard about it few months back.
hope it would be good like the game.
anyways do any of u know when is max payne 3 gonna be released or not.

Hope the movie lives up to the reputation of the game.
There is no news about MaX Payn 3 yet.Its coming sometime in 2009.
Source:*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/maxpayne3workingtitle/index.html

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yep, she is the one. I would have liked Monica Bellucci as Mona.

And Hitman didn't suck at all IMO, not all the hype, but it was a pretty decent movie for what it's worth.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
more like Julianne Moore or Jodie Foster for Mona Sax
But the ladies are old now *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/94.png

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Some weeks back i saw a trailer of this upcoming movie and it featured some winged creatures. The game didnt have such themes...i wonder what they are upto.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^naah thats Grim Fandango
All these games u care about are action games with some story

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
about Max Payne 3, there will be no MP3.
wasn't the story finished in MP2 itself.

Sayz who.. The story never finished.. And if u have listened to da ending credits.. It says something bout 'max payne journey will continue till' or something like that.. Even take two had hinted on their website long ago wen max payne 2 went big..And Mona still being alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom