CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Oh I am here all day. My exams are in may.

As for save games I already have uploaded them in respective thread. I am a good guy. Renegade is not my thing. :D

Dude,some great person had said "variety is the spice of ME 2"
its fun bieng the badass

i have a renegade save. its fully complete(apart from the shadow broker dlc)
ive posted this in this thread and the "upload thier savegame thread"

Sujeet

Undead!!!
got exam friends...will be back after 1 month when it will be time for max payne 3.
hope sujeet and gameranand will be here.its a lot better to discuss than playing alone.:)
@gameranand dont forget to post your save games in save games section where you save the human reaper in ME2
i will play me3 once again with female shaperd in renegade mode.ha ha ha
Will be right here buddy.Get back soon.:smile:

As for save games I already have uploaded them in respective thread. I am a good guy. Renegade is not my thing. :D

My exams are going on still i keep up wit TDF.I love it.

Email Notifications + Mobile TDF:razz:

gameranand

Living to Play
Dude,some great person had said "variety is the spice of ME 2"
its fun bieng the badass

i have a renegade save. its fully complete(apart from the shadow broker dlc)
ive posted this in this thread and the "upload thier savegame thread"

I said already its my personal choice. I just can't be that badass I don't know why.

@ sujeet
I also use mobile TDF only. :)

GamerKP

Broken In

yeah.thats not my thing also.i just couldnt say like that in renegade options,thats why couldnt save that reaper tech.lol.totally in the game.
i had to turn my phone on just for this [*www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=pRHhdc53Od8]
just watch it.everyone dies in Me 2.sheperd too.man....its pathetic...damn that f****** gamer who wanted to explore the story like this.only joker left alive,illusive man cries]

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I know about this ending. Pathetic. I got the best ending with every squad member+ all normandy crew members alive.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Each player has their own style of playing and to respect that personal experience is the heart of every Rpg game.

Rpg are designed keeping in mind the fun factor and play qotient of every possible move and decision that player makes and not to punish rather reward in unique way.

Rpg is all about personal choices gamer makes through play of the game.And meets with a deserving ending.

Each and every ending is equally rewarding and perfect. It all depends on what player wanted to see in end and the way he played to get that.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Yeah I know about this ending. Pathetic. I got the best ending with every squad member+ all normandy crew members alive.

you get that pathetic ending if you dont do any loyalty missions get the reaper IFF complete it and launch the suicide mission(its depressing to see everyone die)
on the other hand, i did all loyaty missions before reaper IFF mission,left immediately after crew got kidnapped, didnt activate legion(so suicide mission was without legion)Result : all team mates and normandy crew alive and a sleeping geth ready to be activated

varunb

Working in an IT company
Guys there's a Mass Effect 2 discussion thread here so all these ME2 discussions in ME3 will clutter the thread & make it confusing. Here's the dedicated ME2 thread :) -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/124429-mass-effect-mass-effect-2-discussion-thread.html

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
On level 53 now, 30 hours into the game.. :D
Galaxy Exploration is almost 100% for all the available systems.

WARNING, major spoilers ahead, do not read if you don't want the story to be revealed.
Major flow of the game so far-
1. Attack on earth
2. Flee from there to Mars to get Liara. She has info. on a weapon which can defeat reapers. Alliance will start it's construction and name it 'Crucible'.
3. Go to Council to get Support
4. Rescue Turian Primarch from Turian Homeworld Palaven
5. Host a diplomatic war summit between Salarians (Dalatrass), Krogans (Wrex), Turians (Primarch Victus) and Humans (You).
6. Get the Immune Female Krogan from Salarian Homeworld and get Mordin to work on Genophage Cure.
7. Cure the Genophage on Tuchanka. (Kill a reaper by forcing it to clash with mother of all thresher maws.)
8. Stop the coup attempt at Citadel. (Killed Udina, who was a cereberus mole and was trying to kill the council)
9. Go to Quarian's help, their flotilla is stranded in their Home system while attempting to take back their Homeworld from geth.
10. Resolve the conflict (I brokered peace between them and got both side to be my allies.) Took a reaper hands-on on ground with me targeting him with a laser and fleets firing on it from orbit. Felt epic after finishing it. :D
11. Go to Asari Homeworld for a crucial piece of 'Crucible' called the catalyst (Currently playing.. :p)

Along the ride there are many more priority missions in Tuchanka and Rannoch. Finish them first before the main one. Also on citadel, listen to people, would get numerous quests to boost your EMS (Effective Military Strength), mine is already full. But still it says chances to success in final battle are even.

Old acquaintances just keep going down, so far lost-
1. Mordin Solus (Inevitable perhaps) Sacrificed while curing Krogan Genophage
2. Thane Krios (Also inevitable) Sacrificed himself to save the salarian councilor.
3. Legion (Inevitable) Sacrificed himself to give all geth individuality.

Although saved Samara, she was killing herself.
Also found Jack, Jacob, Zaeed, Kasumi and got them as allied forces.
Miranda's story is a bit complex i think, still going on.
Kaidan Alenko (or Ashley for others) is a spectre and squad mate. :)
Got the Prothean General from 'From Ashes' DLC, he offers quite a prospective.
James Vega is good, but didn't like his personality.

Top Bottom