Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
WATCHMEN Cinematographer To Shoot SUPERMAN/BATMAN Movie

The guy who worked on Super 8, hope they also ditch the shaky cam technique. Best news for today :D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
An actor for a tv series, so I wouldn't expect much. As long as he's a good barry allen, I'll be happy.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^I forgot to post it here ... Man they are going to nail that Ultron suit like Iron Man's Armour . A2 is gonna be huge .

Its Blocked !

There is a HD version of the teaser in the JARVIS iOS app

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Seems ultron's suit will mould from iron man's armour..Jarvis might turn rogue as people suggest...so iron man indirectly creates ultron instead of ant-man

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
It is already confirmed that Hank Pym AKA Ant Man would not create Ultron like in the comics , but he will have a new origin story in A2 , possibly created by Stark and Shield but Whedon also said that this would be more of a personal movie so in that case every Avenger would have to be involved in its creation directly or indirectly , Comicbookmovie.com's one editor made a pretty good editorial about this .

EDIT : Found the Editorial : EDITORIAL: Ultron Creation Theory Its an interesting read.

HD Teaser :

Official Synopsis : As the US Government create a force, known as Ultron, The Avengers are told they are not needed any longer. But when Ultron turns against Humanity, it's time for The Avengers to assemble yet again for their most dangerous challenge ever.
That sounds pretty interesting , and almost confirms SHIELD is directly involved in the creation of Ultron , and Pym Can still be involved , Maybe a bunch of scientists/engineers create Ultron, with Pym leading (Main overseer/creator?) But he won't be mentioned in full name, hense why it says the Government creates Ultron. Pym could be an individual who doesn't like how the Avengers handle things/violence (Didn't he do the same, sort of, in the comics?), so he is among those who creates Ultron?

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Yeah read the article before...still not convinced though as to how they plan to create ultron...this guy if i recall was also responsible for the deaths of few avenger members..though whedon mentioned stripping ultron of some of his powers...erm official synopsis is out????When?I thought he was still working on the script

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Yeah read the article before...still not convinced though as to how they plan to create ultron...this guy if i recall was also responsible for the deaths of few avenger members..though whedon mentioned stripping ultron of some of his powers...erm official synopsis is out????When?I thought he was still working on the script

yeah ... Whedon is making him more grounded .... WTF Man!

As many would have seen Man of steel good number of times , I want to know NOW whats your favorite bit about the movie ?

Top Bottom