Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Smallville battle was awesome , Sup battling the world engine was crappy and blurred sh!t in 3D , The battle with zod was average .

The real power of the movie lies in the flashback scenes and the scene where Sup is rising to try to break the worlds engine's beam (The Music , the acting by Laurence Fishburne was great in that scene and the way that scene came up). The Scene where Kal first meets his father and the Flight scene were also very good.

Whenever I feel down , or have trouble that music and scene keeps playing in my mind (Superman rising in the beam).

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
The trailer was so beautiful, and terrifying. Excitement level over 9000! :D

Here's the video, in case anyone has missed it.

*www.dropbox.com/s/24jpm5r8reitu2a/Fatman Trailer.mp4

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Now, open the Avengers imdb page, go to the message boards, check the title...laugh/facepalm as hard as you want :p

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Now, open the Avengers imdb page, go to the message boards, check the title...laugh/facepalm as hard as you want :p

Angarey Baney Sholay ... It has been there since the release (the Indian name for the movie) IMDB localises its movie name and rating for each country for many movies ... you will see U/ U/A / A Ratings instead of PG-13/R in many movies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^If it weren't for that smiley, the atmosphere would've been very different here. :D

But yeah, that was kiddish. In the era of Internet, we should not explain things. That would make the explain-er look like a fool.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Nope, I actually didn't know that. Also, notice there wasn't the word 'obvious' after Captain, it wasn't meant to be sarcastic ;)

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Common misconception over TDK/TDKR 8 year gap

Holly thread BATMAN !

dem Nolan's movies!

Its probably something to do with how Nolan or Goyer write stories. They both leave a lot of plot points in simple dialogues, which a lot of people tend to miss. Man of Steel was misunderstood the same way, when Superman goes off to the indian ocean to take down the world engine. He explains about the entire thing before taking off, but a lot of people missed it, and ended up complaining that it wasn't explained in the movie.

Last edited:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I want next superman movie with either lobo or Doomsday trading blows with him,

on a second thought...no doomsday please, wont like superman die in the second movie of this remade lineup.

Top Bottom