Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

abhidev

Human Spambot
Ben Affleck announced to play Batman... I wonder if he'll suit the role :confused:

*m.facebook.com/notes/warner-bros-pictures/ben-affleck-revealed-as-batman/656526234358932

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Ben Affleck announced to play Batman... I wonder if he'll suit the role :confused:

*m.facebook.com/notes/warner-bros-pictures/ben-affleck-revealed-as-batman/656526234358932

That's what I've been thinking, but at least he's a good actor, and someone who's been away from most of the CBMs.

abhidev

Human Spambot
He is definitely a good actor but as a Batman I don't know how it would turn out... But I trust Zack Snyder.. he will make sure to make the Batman intense and badass :D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
May be, but it doesn't change the fact that he was embarrassed by it's reception.

EDIT - Some interesting info from his imdb page.
Height - 6' 3½"

Frequently plays arrogant and ruthless characters

Opens his films with narration or title cards

Often works with brother Casey Affleck and friend Matt Damon

His films often feature corrupt but well meaning law enforcement figures

His films often focus on characters caught in situations out of their depth

Frequently sets his films in his hometown of Boston

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Daredevil was a Bad Movie . And I am not feeling good about Ben Affleck as Batman . :???:

No one is feeling good about it either... check the link I have posted where Zack Snyder states the reason for choosing him... either it's the worst decision or it might even be a good decision but not the best

ashs1

Padawan
i think ben affleck will do justice. Sure, Daredevil was a disaster, but otherwise, He's a good actor. :)

I agree, Retaining Bale for batman would've been an awesome decision. :)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
i think ben affleck will do justice. Sure, Daredevil was a disaster, but otherwise, He's a good actor. :)

I agree, Retaining Bale for batman would've been an awesome decision. :)

NO! Keep Nolan's TDK Trilogy alone and separate , it ended perfectly .

abhidev

Human Spambot
Christian Bale is now old to work as Batman considering that there are gonna be multiple movies in future

Top Bottom