Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

cyborg47

Technomancer
MAN OF STEEL 2013

Zack Snyder(director), Christopher Nolan(Story), David S Goyer(story/screenplay).

Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Michael Shannon as General Zod.

VFX by WETA(Lord of the Rings, King Kong), MPC(prometheus), Double Negative(Inception, TDK and TDKR)

First Teaser

[youtube]wArmHSPIvlQ[/youtube]

Full length trailer.

[youtube]KVu3gS7iJu4[/youtube]

Never been this happy as a superman fan, Nolan really deserves a lot of praise for choosing Zack Snyder for the director's chair, with both of them as the Producer and Director, and David S Goyer as the writer, I don't see the movie going wrong anywhere \s/

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
yeah saw the trailer in the morning...good trailer..but y separate thread..might as well merge with upcoming movies

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ps:-NOW THIS IS SUPERMAN....not ****ing brandon ass routh

Dark Knight Rises had one, why not Man of Steel? :D

LOL...ok fine..also got the first look at zod...looks good..really anticipating this movie to be the best superman movie ever

so are we gonna create new threads for every marvel/dc movie adaptations now?? :p

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
May be, for the flagship movies at least.

ps:-NOW THIS IS SUPERMAN....not ****ing brandon ass routh

I wouldn't say that, kinda feel sorry for him. If there's anyone to be blamed, its the director. Henry Cavill was actually for first choice for a superman reboot back in 2004/05, but as soon as Singer took over, it was going to be a loose sequel to the Donner's original movie, he chose Brandon Routh coz he looked like Reeve and behaved a lot like the 78's Clark Kent..which turned out to be curse to his career.

Flash

Lost in speed
If i'm right, i guess they will link the end-credits to the proposed "Justice League" movie.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Fine Trailer but to say the least - I was more impressed by Iron Man3 Trailer.

Yeah that was a cool trailer too, loved the aerial shot with that ipod ironman suit :p But Xmen > any movie from marvel(good thing they don't have the movie rights). Marvel/Disney should hire some good writers for their movies, they're fun and do make a lot of money but extremely forgettable, dialog like this "I can't sleep, and when I do I have nightmares." sound so silly :|

If i'm right, i guess they will link the end-credits to the proposed "Justice League" movie.

Hopefully, but I think its being rushed, they should do a World's finest(Batman/Superman) movie first and connect that to a JLA.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Teh Boss movie, this gonna be. Damn, the suit's fantastic. Heard somewhere that the cape's all CG.

Has the epic Nolan vibe to it, which is a good thing. Supes has been all funny, nerdy Clarke thing. It's time they showed his sadness, away from his home.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Second trailer is great!. Can someone tell me what is the background song playing at start? Is it enya?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Yeah that was a cool trailer too, loved the aerial shot with that ipod ironman suit :p But Xmen > any movie from marvel(good thing they don't have the movie rights). Marvel/Disney should hire some good writers for their movies, they're fun and do make a lot of money but extremely forgettable, dialog like this "I can't sleep, and when I do I have nightmares." sound so silly :|

Doesn't sound that silly to me. If you Remember, Iron Man was a great movie and was better than all of the X-men movie (I only liked X2) X-Men series has some serious problems about its continuity. The Last Stand and Wolverine were just plain bad . First Class was better .

PHASE 2 will be EPIC. :cool:

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Cool, lot of people loved the trailer, and its understandable with all the super cool action going on around, definitely a treat for the Marvel fans. But I kind of chuckled as soon as RDJ said that "I can't sleep.." line, made me wonder if Iron man is going to fight his insomnia issues in the film, LOL!

Coming back to IM, it was an enjoyable film, RDJ humor was awesome and the kickass suit, other than that, its all pretty forgettable, and the problem exists in almost all of Marvel films. And yeah, I was only referring to Xmen 1, 2 and first class(Fassbender!! :D )..substance over style anyday ;)

Last edited:

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
They went wrong with story arc, after man of steel directly to justice league in 2015.
Marvel cinematic type story line would have been a lot better.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Marvel mixes a lot of humour with their comic book movies..whereas WB/DC are concentrating on making a much darker scenario movies..targeting two opposite things..anyways would like to avoid this flame war..really like the look of general zod...

Top Bottom