Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
@ashs1, New to the forum? go post those silly memes somewhere else, and if you think those memes are going to make you look cool, you're mistaken.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
that he obviously didn't do his homework ( research ) on who's older - affleck or bale.

What's wrong about that? Any average joe wouldn't figure that Affleck is older than Bale. Again, memes are fine, but the one you posted is flat out rude. There was no reason for you to post something like that.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Affleck is seriously older than Bale ??? :p

About two years, yeah.

Meanwhile, here's how the internet reacted to Heath Ledger's casting as Joker in TDK, arguably the best performance in any CBM.

Public Service Reminder: How the Internet Reacted to HEATH LEDGER as JOKER Casting | Newsarama.com

*www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/112/043/original/ledgerresponse.jpg?1377268256

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Ohh... as I said earlier... I am sure Zack Snyder will make sure that the new batman is in his own league :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Its So Sad that Ledger wasnt alive to see what he accomplished and how many became his fans .

On other note, Ben's last couple of films were good especially Argo . Maybe He himself will direct Bats Next Solo-outing .

P.S. From TDKR Batman : A hero can be anyone. :))

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I signed this one:

*www.change.org/petitions/warner-br...the-superman-batman-movie?share_id=sULaHufwNf

I'm neutral though. He's handsome, he's big, he can act, but I'm worried about the chin dimple. Batman mustn't have it.

(Also, hoping for a more badarse Bat suit.)

Public Service Reminder: How the Internet Reacted to HEATH LEDGER as JOKER Casting | Newsarama.com

*www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/112/043/original/ledgerresponse.jpg?1377268256

lawlz! They all look like douchebags now. :D

EDIT: Wow! Now I'm all optimistic.

*i.imgur.com/FNVfGQN.jpg

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
That petition thing is stupid.
Back in the 80s when Keaton was cast as batman, WB received almost 50,000 written complaints from the fans about the casting, as Keaton was well known for his comedic roles in the earlier films, and then look what happened, he turned out to be the most defining batman until Batman Begins released.

Last edited:
Top Bottom