Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
So it Begins ....

P.S. There are good number of easter egg in MoS (as the yify version is out ... so we can look more clearly by pausing :D ) , my fav is "KEEP CALM AND CALL BATMAN!!!"

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Oh Mein Gott!

*i.imgur.com/NaSEu4m.jpg?1

*drools like crazy* <-- Not literally. Duh.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So it Begins ....

P.S. There are good number of easter egg in MoS (as the yify version is out ... so we can look more clearly by pausing :D ) , my fav is "KEEP CALM AND CALL BATMAN!!!"

I swear i have heard of that but never found it..could you help pls?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I watched it 3 times already. Seriously, this movie gets better and better with repeated watching (Oblivion too). Can't wait to geek out with my brother who's a comic fanatic. And yeah, he didn't care about Supes killing Zod.

EDIT: Oops. Isn't a spoiler right?

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Finally i watched the BR Rip as i was not able to catch it in theatres. Out and out fantastic movie. The film is visually spectacular and the soundtrack is extraordinary. Easily 8/10. Waiting for superman vs batman. That will be a blast. :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
the y**y version has bad audio ... gotta get a better one , I wish I had a Bluray Player cause I want to see the Extras in the bluray... :D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
I wish I had a Bluray Player cause I want to see the Extras in the bluray... :D

They're on the internet, you just have to find hard enough :p

btw, the extra's are pretty awesome, shows a lot of wire work and physical training the actors went through ;)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
They're on the internet, you just have to find hard enough :p

btw, the extra's are pretty awesome, shows a lot of wire work and physical training the actors went through ;)

Not all of the extras are on the internet ... 2 are missing .

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
F**K Krrish 3 ... its preventing Thor TDW to open a week earlier in India. :-x :evil:

Hold your horses now, Thor 2 is said to be another IM3 according to some people, I would keep my excitement down a little if I were you :p
In the mean time, the new trailer for Caps2(apparently, the only movie worthy of a filler between A1 and 2) looks great, watch that ;)

Is Bluray released?

Nope. Nov 12 is the official release. The BDrip however... :p

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Thor 2 has got decent reviews till now (like the first one) I am not super excited for Thor TDW but I hate it that it broke the trend set by Avengers for Marvel films releasing 1 week earlier in India . BTW , Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer alone blows the entire CA: First Avenger movie out of the water ...

Last edited:
OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
BTW , Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer alone blows the entire CA: First Avenger movie out of the water ...

Hopefully, this movie has a better ending than the 'suicide captain' ending from the first one.