Lynx india or Theitwares?

xynidexxx

MANCUNIAN all the way
I'm really stuck at buying the CORSAIR GS600 power supply which i will be solely buying for my new asus 560ti graphics card.

I have checked and compared nearly all the reputable e-tailers(there aren't many:lol:)to just compare the prices and to my dismay only three:-? listed gs 600 on their catalogue viz. theitwares, lynx india and theitdepot, period

So, i narrowed down to lynx and theitwares who sell gs600 at INR.3835 and INR.4000 shipping excluded and hence need help as to how these two e-tailers are rated.

PS:I reside in mumbai.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
itwares - Go for it, good repo.

lynx - Very bad repo, so don't go for it.
Check this
Beware of lynx India

BTW GS600 is also available on Primeagbg. Its also trustable.
Buy Corsair | Buy Corsair 600G Power Supply | Corsair CMPSU 600G Power Supply

For further online shopping doubts/confusions/queries, please do visit this thread.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/internet-www/145536-online-shopping-guide-feedback-thread.html

PS- don't forget to share your experience in the above thread after shopping online. :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
I've personally ordered my PSU and RAM from theitwares so I can vouch for it & the service is damn good especially the packaging!! Go for itwares.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
moreover Lynx will add tax on the mrp INR.3835 so the price will be same or more u can chose either of PrimeAbgb or ITwares

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
My vote will go for ITWares. Lynx india have bad feedback from their customers and the best thing will be to avoid them.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Congrats!! Do post some pics after you have received it & post a feedback about them in feedback thread.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I'm really stuck at buying the CORSAIR GS600 power supply which i will be solely buying for my new asus 560ti graphics card.

I have checked and compared nearly all the reputable e-tailers(there aren't many:lol:)to just compare the prices and to my dismay only three:-? listed gs 600 on their catalogue viz. theitwares, lynx india and theitdepot, period

So, i narrowed down to lynx and theitwares who sell gs600 at INR.3835 and INR.4000 shipping excluded and hence need help as to how these two e-tailers are rated.

PS:I reside in mumbai.

SMC has it.

Sarath

iDota
I was surprised someone hasn't heard of lynx.

I was contemplating adding a black list on the online shopping thread but no one has had a bad experience from them (lynx) since the conception of the thread and hence I have refrained from it.

BTW OP congrats.

Thankyou guys so much, i have ordered my psu from theitwares ..thnx again:thumbs::thumbs:

Once you get the package do leave feedback in the thread below in the siggy.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Please post a feedback about them in feedback section if you made that purchase in recent past.

Top Bottom