Launch an imaginary product

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
snopes whatsapp filter - automatically replaces untrue/ dubious whatsapp forwards with fact-checked version

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Sin Indicator chip - Everytime a person commit a sin by knowingly and willingly, it will make a mark on his face, so people know about his sin, and once the person has truly regretted his act, the mark will go :))

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nahane wali goli:Just take it and you won't have to bath for that day.

Yess this is for me as sometimes I dont take a bath for 3 days. I just take a french bath.

PS:I work in coal mine camp in the hills in Khadia,UP where temps drop to 12 degrees.

.jRay.

Youngling
Excellent thread after such a long time.

GetALife phone - A smart phone that turns dumb when you should be paying attention to the people around you.
This.

Edit:

A device that gives out wifi when placed near trees. The higher the no of trees, the faster it gets.

ashs1

Padawan
Lol..
How can anyone survive without bathing for 3 days??
Sure, I have a very lazy attitude towards bathing, but I can't believe I can ever survive without it.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Lol..
How can anyone survive without bathing for 3 days??
Sure, I have a very lazy attitude towards bathing, but I can't believe I can ever survive without it.

Call it my survival instinct or whatsoever, but I can actually survive without bathing for upto 1 week!

P.s. - Nahane wali goli rocks :p

P.p.s
Spiderman Pill - You'll get the power of Spiderman for 1 day if you consume this pill:mrgreen:

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Mahatma Gandhi Goli - You'll be forced to speak only the truth for whole day after consuming this pill

RajniKant's Laptop - 1 Million TB Ram 9999999999999 Million TB SSD drive 99999999999 9Million TB Graphics card 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Million hours battery life :shock:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Dramatic Music Shirt- A shirt that plays dramatic music whenever needed especially to nail that job interview.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dramatic Music App: That plays music as per the situation. So we can better understand if I am in a funny situation or serious. (Like background music in movies). I seriously need it.

Flash

Lost in speed
Dream pill. . .
with the genres Action, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, etc., like movies.

You know what happens, when you swallow it before going to sleep.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Lie-o-meter in Parliament - which buzzes loudly when a politician lies. (all we'll ever hear is buzzing)

Food pills - for those of us who are too lazy to eat a whole meal.

Human OS 2.3 beta - Automatically update all humans to be able to understand all collective knowledge of mankind.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I wish there would be some kind of device which helps in tracking where we kept things. I seem to forget a lot where I kept things.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Magic Wand: Does whatever you want (this idea is stolen :p )

Deal or No Deal: shows the online prices of the required product and allows you to compare it with shop prices. It also advises which product would be a better buy then the one being searched for. Like in case somebody is searching for Samdung galaxy x/y/z/etc around 15k, it shows online Prices in the range of 13-15k, shop prices 16-17k and Moto G being the better phone @13k.

Last edited:
Top Bottom