Job Referral Thread

napster007

Padawan
Hey friends,

I work at TCS Hyderabad as a Assistant system engineer. It has been above an year here for me. We keep getting internal mails about various job offers around the country were TCS has vacancies. So we basically can refer people for that position. After clearing the interview process they will be eligible to join.

I am starting this thread for any of you who might be interested in working. Or for those of you who might be on a job hunt.

If you guys are interested then i will put up a poster about the openings as of now.

Warm regards,
Napster

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
thanks for the initiative bro. please do post the info about vacancies and eligibility. definitely will be useful for at least a few.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Umm... I am not sure if that is what this program means. The program has "buddy" in it. Means you should know the person you are referring. And I am pretty sure, a random person you found on an online forum isn't your buddy. :|

I would recommend to let them apply directly to TCS website rather.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The program is a reference only.

You send your CVs to OP, he uploads in system
You get a mail and (now) within 15 days OP get a confirmation mail informing if the CV is shortlisted for any interview.

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
Hi all,

Here are the details of the program,

*i44.tinypic.com/qq1xe0.png

As for the eligibility:

Documents to be carried for the walk-in
· A copy of resume

· Passport size photo

· Last 3 months pay-slip copies

· PAN Card #

Mark sheet & Certificate of highest qualification
. Two professional references to be provided

Eligibility Criteria

· 15 years of regular education is a must. Universities covered under UGC Act are considered.
· Graduation through correspondence is not eligible.
· Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
· Not more than 2 years of gap in graduation or employment.
· Candidates should have good communication skills.
· Willingness to work in any shifts including night shifts

Now share the link with your Buddies on your Social networking sites

Follow the path below for the sharing the link :

careers.tcs.com Experienced Professional Current jobs @ TCS BPO Share

* Candidates coming through this mode would be considered as Buddy only if valid EPIR No. is available at the time of interview.

Umm... I am not sure if that is what this program means. The program has "buddy" in it. Means you should know the person you are referring. And I am pretty sure, a random person you found on an online forum isn't your buddy. :|

I would recommend to let them apply directly to TCS website rather.

Dear garbage,

Its just the name of the program which is called bring your buddy. In essence, i can refer any one who is willing to go for an interview.

OP
napster007

napster007

Padawan
:rofl:

Usually these referral programs have referral amount to the referrer,if the referree got selected in the interview.
Do TCS have any?

IMO they do, but not actually sure about how much. I guess it depends upon the post for which the referee goes for. :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Is it selected or Joined? Suppose someone got selected but did not join the company, then? Shall the referrer get the amount? ;)

Any way what is the minimum experience required? and what about the technology and domains?

We too get mails for referrel, but minimum of 3 years of experience is required..

Flash

Lost in speed
Is it selected or Joined? Suppose someone got selected but did not join the company, then? Shall the referrer get the amount? ;)
The referree has to be in that company for certain months, as mandated by the comp. Then only, the referrer will get the amount.

tkin

Back to school!!
Interesting, I'll post some here too, there are many opportunities for experienced people here, I get dozens of mail regularly.

Hrishi

If someone has sufficient experience , say 3-4 years .Will the graduation through correspondence become an obstacle ??
And say if someone has Graduation through correspondence but Post-Graduation is through regular , will that suffice ??

// I am asking this in context with common MNC companies , and not particularly for TCS //

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^ Most MNC (Including TCS) require no break and regular studies till graduation. Graduation from correspondence will not be entertained. Also no correspondence course is entertained by any means.

Post graduation on correspondence is fine, but mentioning it has no effect, they don't take correspondence courses in to consideration. So last regular Degree will matter and the selection will be based on that.

Top Bottom