Job Referral Thread

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
HI krishnandu.sarkar send me your cv my mail ID is in your PM. I work for CG. I get mails for .NET dev with 3 yrs exp.

You must be 2010 passout right?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
As a fresher I also used to face the same problem. Every company looks for experienced, and how come one be experienced if he doesn't gets job :p

Then I joined, a small company, salary was very low, but believe me, it helped me learn things, which you can't do at big companies.

SME's give you opportunists to handle the tasks and be experienced.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I saw some opening in ADP(Hyd) website , you may qualify.

Thanks a lot for the information :)

But I don't qualify :(

I'm aware of the MVC and MVVM Frameworks and I have learnt then myself, but I have no experience in it.

And I'm a graduate only, no master degree.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
As a fresher I also used to face the same problem. Every company looks for experienced, and how come one be experienced if he doesn't gets job :p

Then I joined, a small company, salary was very low, but believe me, it helped me learn things, which you can't do at big companies.

@theterminator keep trying don't give up....I left IT job and trying govt jobs .. not to worry..nothing is permanent in life.

Thanx for the cheer-up guys, appreciate it :).

ashs1

Padawan

My teachers gave me this same advice.
I Passed out from B.com last year but with very less marks. :( Its hard enough to get a decent job even for a person with good marks in B.com. so i am now trying to get a job under CA as a audit clerk or assistant just to gain experience.

Flash

Lost in speed
CTS Referral Drive on Bangalore on July 13th 2013 for MSBI/PLSQL/INFORMATICA/OBIEE/COGNOS/DATASTAGE/GENESYS/EDIFY/VXML.

Work location will be Bangalore itself. As of now, they need exp people with 3 or more. You can PM me, if you're fit and need more info..
For freshers, i will inform if i get any..

--> Why can't we rename this thread as "Job thread" or "Job referral thread" something like that?

Top Bottom