Is rapidshare any good ?

What do you think of rapishare ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RS is much better than torrents sh!t.I've been using it for more than 4 months now and it's awesome!No hassles of seeding,slow speeds,torrent client settings etc.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
RS has one advantage - steady speed (for us in India, free user can d/l at max speed in dataone's 2MBps plan:)) )[100MB in 7-8mins flat]
Torrent's advatage - pausing, resuming. (for RS, availabe in RS prem. only)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well i kinda like the idea of sharing and caring, RS is for some rare stuff which is not available on Torrents, Hell sometimes Megaupload too.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Didn't RS get rid of that captcha system? It's been a while since I downloaded as a free user. The last time I tried there was only a 30 sec wait time for free user. The download after that was without any verification.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol
*www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/piracy-is-not-theft.png

rs is best if one have have premium a/c as well as good speed ( min 4 mbps)..

its good for me....

( received amazon vouchers) :)

RS is BS at my house with frequent disconnections on BSNL 2MBPS line.
I think Mediafire is much better, since I can get full 240kbps speed downloads which are resumable.
There is no 100 second wait in Mediafire unlike rapidshare.
I don't need to wait for a loooong time to start second download.

As far as going rapidshare premium is concerned, I would rather buy DVDs and CDs than download them after paying Rs. 400 per month.

And yeah, P2P doesn't even COME to picture, since its a completely different way of downloading compared to RapidShare's http.

oval_man

Journeyman
Rapidshare has everything you need !

No one can deny that,When you have two resellers like Adorn India for easy pay for

premium in Indian Rupees or even online-----Getting Premium account is easier

now------>Go ahead Enjoy the whole world!

Long Live Rapidshare!

I hate rapidshare coz no download manager support and is very annoying in free acc. For me mediafire rocks. It has everything i wanted.

nregmi

Broken In
Rapidshare sucks lol. i tried so many times for the last 4-5 years and lol i have never been able to download a single file from rapishare till now. It always says ur ip address is already downloading something. 4shared and megaupload r good but torrents are best.

jai torrent lol

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. I have 512kbps and rshare premium account and I don't have to think of peers and leechers :)

amazingly fast, can find anything with good google search strings.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Rapidshare sucks lol. i tried so many times for the last 4-5 years and lol i have never been able to download a single file from rapishare till now. It always says ur ip address is already downloading something. 4shared and megaupload r good but torrents are best.

jai torrent lol

Me too facing the same problem from quite a long time now!! All other file hosting except rapidshare are good. Filesend and Mediafire are the best which provide resumable downloads and fast links also.

Rapidshare is the worst file hosting service. :-x

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ as I said, you need to have premium account. Pay once for 1 month and then check how fast it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom