Is America better than India???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
You seem to be using the phrase "spoon feeding" quite a lot
Thats coz u leave me no choice but to give all the facts for ur statements and even to prove Pakistan a terrorist country....which is a fact itself now!

Sykora said:
What I haven't seen are detailed statistics.
Then us must not be reading properly. On contrary Newspapers do give facts and news channels too. Didnt u read the article that came 2-3 times now in several news papers comparing Indian and PAki military might? Now dont say which newspaper and when.....coz that will be "Spoon feeding again"!

Sykora said:
That kind of thing is found only in a) a library b) On the internet.
Of course not! Where does news originate from? Tv channels give live news! And from this only it goes to internet. On contrary, Library doesnt give u news! It is best for refreshing history etc.

Sykora said:
You said Pakistan broke a treaty when it attacked Kargil. Why doesn't India mount a military offensive back instead of harrassing pakistani nationals, who _may_ be innocent?

My GODDDDD!! Do u READ my posts correctly? Or just start writing after seeing the line which interests u the most?
mediator said:
And why will it isolate India? and "by same token"? What token dood? and what has India done for facing isolation? You say u r Indian and you say such fake stuff for your motherland? India has setup hospitals in war torn afghanistan and IRAQ, Helped vietnamese similarly......even cures pakistani citizns in its hospitals for free, initiates peace process each time even after another failure, donated such huge money package to Nepal and other neighbours in times of crisis...rescued Inonesians and thai people and srilankans at time Tsunami........LIST IS ENDLESS! Is that India shud get isolation for???? Enlighten me!
Seen this before? Does this refreshes u? Are trying to test my patience? Cant u read properly or having some problem reading?
mediator said:
Again i'll have to spoon feed u with some facts! U think India didnt do anything? Why are seeing so much isolation and trouble at airports and everyplace else paki nationals are facing now? India dont need to do anything except take down militants coz as u see pakistan spends major part on training its jaahil jehadis. As a result pakistan's economy as can see is on downswing as in a terrible mess. A US scholar predicts Pakistan will disintegrate in next 10-20 yrs. What will pakistan do when it wont have economy to back military?
U can urself compare how much miser and poor pakistan has become since 1947 and India rising constantly. And u think India isnt doing anything. India is intelligent and knows where it'll hurt pakistan the most.
This was from my previous post? And u still say why India doesnt attack pakistan? Do u ask same question twice in ur classes also?

And India treating badly to paki citizens? "Jal" paki band got famous here. "Paki national" got first prize in "Great Indian Laughter Challenge"......Paki nationals treated for free in India. What de heck..again IM "Spoon feeding u a lot"! Why dont paki nationals get famous there....why cant they stay outta India. On one hand they wanna get famous here and on other wanna destroy India. Are u still unbiased? Are u still a paki fan? It seems ur not an Indian after all......So much "Spoon feeding" i done and still u cant wake up. Indians are smart and intelligent who can analyse quickly and learn such facts. But I have to post more than twice for u!
Neways give me one example where a Paki national was harrased in India!

Sykora said:
I got my statistics within seconds of typing "Who has the largest army in the world?" in google.
Hmmm.....Did I said anything different dear? Do u have problem reading what I write? I myself said India has second largest army in world....well u can find this on Net. U have enough time I see. Search for this also then.
Neways what did u find? Who has the largest army? and dont say US! That wud be hilarious!

Sykora said:
Do you really think The Armed forces themselves would release accurate data about their own operations?
U definetily have reading problem. I think thats why u read once in 2 yrs like ur link. I didnt say data abt their OPERATIONS!! That was hilarious! Even a child can make that out from this post of urs! OPERATIONS......MY GOD....nice one!!

Go back again n read carefully line by line......all my posts. Then U'll save me time from rewriting the already posted stuff again.

Sykora said:
Just answer one question : What is being done about Pakistan?
U travelled far n wide. Isnt it? U tell? Ur answer lies in my current post which also gives a link to my previous post. Because of your inablity to read carefully I had to write that twice for u! Are u making me write that again? That will be thrice....u'll break all the records then!! Are u an Indian .... coz no Indian has such record!

Sykora said:
I already addressed this.
U didnt need to!! Neways are trying to avoid something??

Chill dood read my posts carefully line by line, letter by letter and save me from rewriting!!

E-PEACE!!

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
mediator said:
Thats coz u leave me no choice but to give all the facts for ur statements and even to prove Pakistan a terrorist country....
I leave you no choice...but yet you do not give the facts, calling it "spoon feeding".

sykora said:
So don't tell me to go read the newspapers/watch TV. I've done all that.
mediator said:
Then us must not be reading properly.
If I don't get the information you say is there, then I'm not reading properly, is that it?

mediator said:
coz that will be "Spoon feeding again"!
mediator said:
So much "Spoon feeding" i done
First you say that you aren't spoon feeding me. Then you say that you are spoon feeding me. Make up your mind.

mediator said:
I myself said India has second largest army in world....well u can find this on Net. U have enough time I see. Search for this also then.
I already did search. About 3 posts back. I found that you are wrong. Without searching for yourself, you're disputing my facts.

mediator said:
Who has the largest army? and dont say US! That wud be hilarious!
I have been saying in almost every one of my posts that the US has the most technologically advanced army in the world. Who's not reading? And why would it be hilarious? Because you don't agree?

mediator said:
Why are seeing so much isolation and trouble at airports and everyplace else paki nationals are facing now?
mediator said:
Well?

mediator said:
Are u still unbiased?
Yes.

mediator said:
Are u still a paki fan?
Never was. You're jumping to conclusions. Evidently if I am unbiased, I must be a paki fan, because it is heresy to speak as if pakistanis are moderately blameless.

mediator said:
U definetily have reading problem. I think thats why u read once in 2 yrs like ur link. I didnt say data abt their OPERATIONS!! That was hilarious! Even a child can make that out from this post of urs! OPERATIONS......MY GOD....nice one!!
Why are you hinging on the word "Operations"? I merely said that the military of any country, will not give up to date statistics because it could be used against them. The only complete statistics you find are those which are a couple of years old. Instead of telling me your views on that, you harp on about the word "operations".

mediator said:
Indians are smart and intelligent who can analyse quickly and learn such facts. But I have to post more than twice for u!
Yes, you are posting everything twice. Even thrice, in some places. But why? Because you have nothing new to say. You keep telling me to go read the newspapers, I say that I have done that and you don't believe me. What else can you do but post the same stuff over and over again?

Anyway, I think we have exhausted the possibilities of this discussion. It's evident that I'm not going to convince you, and you're not going to convince me. Why don't we leave it that? It's been nice arguing with you on this topic, mediator.

Until the next Fight Club debate,

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
Anyway, I think we have exhausted the possibilities of this discussion. It's evident that I'm not going to convince you, and you're not going to convince me. Why don't we leave it that? It's been nice arguing with you on this topic, mediator.

Until the next Fight Club debate,
Leaving so soon? Cmon lets argue a little more. R u avoiding something?

Sykora said:
I leave you no choice...but yet you do not give the facts, calling it "spoon feeding".

Dood....How much more facts u want for calling paki a terrorist country?

Sykora said:
First you say that you aren't spoon feeding me. Then you say that you are spoon feeding me. Make up your mind.

Huh? When did i say That I'm not spoon feeding u? Quote thta text of mine if it exists!! Waiting.......
I am constantly "Spoon feeding" u dear....like a teacher spoon feeding to a boy who doesnt wanna read properly or listen properly

Sykora said:
If I don't get the information you say is there, then I'm not reading properly, is that it?
Do I have to post thrice now to make u see it? Please read ....pallleease.....u'll decrease Indian repo in US like this when u go there.

Sykora said:
I already did search. About 3 posts back. I found that you are wrong. Without searching for yourself, you're disputing my facts.

Ur facts? U published that page? And given wrong facts? After ur constant request I did search a lot but didnt find any page except urs! So I think its really ur fact! As u urself said no army gives info abt its "OPERATION".

Sykora said:
I have been saying in almost every one of my posts that the US has the most technologically advanced army in the world. Who's not reading? And why would it be hilarious? Because you don't agree?

Here we go....now u have classification problem toooooo!! ANd did i say nething different about US army? I think i'm debating with child now!
US doesnt have largest army! Now do I have to "spoon feed" u with definition of largest army? and its difference with technologically advanced?
U debate with me quite endlessly....which I appreciate and after so long u say such dumb stuff and making me rewrite again n again.

Sykora said:

What well? Give an example i said! U dont have a word to support to support ur false statement like harrasing paki national....MY GOD! India initiates peace process each time and u say that yet again?

Well i give u example where Indian nationals are harrassed. The news is 2-3 days old from Times of India. Indian civilians who accidently cross border and miltary men who r captured there....meet with 3rd degree torture. There eyes balls are taen away and punctured.....then their linbs r destroyed one by one and finally the man is shot dead!
That kinda treatment is not given even to paki military men.

Sykora said:
mediator said:
Are u still unbiased?
Yes.

Anyone can make out that ur not Indian after all after such debate! and still trying to defend terrorists. Nice....keep defending PAkis! U'll leave peacefully then in US.

Neways give me some points where u may keep urself unbiased for Pakis!!

Sykora said:
Why are you hinging on the word "Operations"? I merely said that the military of any country, will not give up to date statistics because it could be used against them. The only complete statistics you find are those which are a couple of years old. Instead of telling me your views on that, you harp on about the word "operations".
Agreed...So u shud have said data statistics instead of "OPERATIONS". Military may give a few details about the type of weoponry it possesses but will not ever reveal abt its operation! Now u have writing problem toooo?

Please I urge u to read correctly first, Define ur thoughts , classify them correctly and write them correctly!!

Sykora said:
Yes, you are posting everything twice. Even thrice, in some places. But why?
Coz u r asking same thing more than twice. I wrote that...u didnt read that again? I cant answer anything different for a same question being asked again n again. And ur not quoting me completely either! I told u to do so!

That wud help u read properly and will save u to question samething more than twice now!

Sykora said:
You keep telling me to go read the newspapers, I say that I have done that and you don't believe me.
How can I believe u. U write so much contradicting points to ur statements. Already posted a few of ur contradicting pts in my previous posts.
U say military doesnt reveal its military statistics and u post that link....the only link that exists on web. And that doesnt look professional either. May be its made by u all alone!

Neways quote all my unquoted points from all my previous posts in ur next post. U'll find some more questions to ask! I know u wont be able to question them but still try to quote them and write "Agreed" after that!

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
mediator said:
R u avoiding something?
Yup. Arguments that fall on deaf ears and go nowhere.

Do you read the newspapers? : *www.hindu.com/2006/08/12/stories/2006081208000100.htm

sykora said:
mediator said:
Why are seeing so much isolation and trouble at airports and everyplace else paki nationals are facing now?
mediator said:
Well?
mediator said:
What well? Give an example i said! U dont have a word to support to support ur false statement like harrasing paki national
Looks like you are not reading my posts either. First you say that paki nationals are facing much trouble and isolation at airports and everywhere. Then you say that aren't. You are contradicting yourself. I have your own word for it.

mediator said:
Coz u r asking same thing more than twice.
Again you are not quoting me in entirety. I said that you have nothing new to say, and that's why you are saying the same thing again and again. I am not asking you more than twice for the same thing. I am asking you for new information, which you are not giving, tellling me to go find it for myself. Why can't you give me the information? Is it so hard? As you said, if it does exist, then surely you can tell me where. All newspapers have websites, and search engines. Look them up.

mediator said:
Anyone can make out that ur not Indian after all after such debate! and still trying to defend terrorists. Nice....keep defending PAkis! U'll leave peacefully then in US.
I thought we agreed not to make personal remarks. Evidently you didn't read, or forgot.

mediator said:
How can I believe u.
Because we both want the truth. If you are not willing to believe me, no matter how much I say, well...I told you we exhausted the possibilities of this argument.

mediator said:
The news is 2-3 days old from Times of India. Indian civilians who accidently cross border and miltary men who r captured there....meet with 3rd degree torture. There eyes balls are taen away and punctured.....then their linbs r destroyed one by one and finally the man is shot dead!

Here is the search page, find the article. I couldn't find it. : *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/
If indians know that Pakistan is an unruly country giving horrendous treatment to indian nationals, what are they doing crossing the border?

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
Looks like you are not reading my posts either. First you say that paki nationals are facing much trouble and isolation at airports and everywhere. Then you say that aren't. You are contradicting yourself. I have your own word for it.

DO u term extreme checkup of Paki nationals at airports etc as "harrasment"? My GOD!! When u'll go to US and will checked up extremely...will u call Indian embassy there and say that ur were harrassed? Again ur facing classification problem!

Sykora said:
I thought we agreed not to make personal remarks. Evidently you didn't read, or forgot.
And what's so personal in this?

Sykora said:
If indians know that Pakistan is an unruly country giving horrendous treatment to indian nationals, what are they doing crossing the border?

ANd who do u think these Indians are? Rich,literate ppl? They basically village people who ignorant of such stuff! Cmon man dont u know such basic thing! Ur saying like Indians wanna cross the border intentionally.

Sykora said:
Again you are not quoting me in entirety. I said that you have nothing new to say, and that's why you are saying the same thing again and again. I am not asking you more than twice for the same thing.
So u agree u are asking twice for the same thing.Atlast u confessed!!

Sykora said:
Again you are not quoting me in entirety. I said that you have nothing new to say, and that's why you are saying the same thing again and again.

Well I'm! What new will I say? Shud I change the topic and say something different? Well I'm not saying samething again...but answering ur stupid same questions again and again!
Well if u ask 2+3 = ? then I cant answer that differently each time can I?Can you? Well u can ask that q again n again like ur doing throughout the posts.....Like why ISnt "India isnt attacking pakistan then"!!

Sykora said:
Why can't you give me the information? Is it so hard? As you said, if it does exist, then surely you can tell me where. All newspapers have websites, and search engines. Look them up.
Again? What abt paki being terorist? Again "spoon feed" you now? U r saying like give a website that proves 2+3=5, And u wont believe until I do so!
Hilarious!

Sykora said:
Do you read the newspapers? : *www.hindu.com/2006/08/12/stor...1208000100.htm
The report says "Unconfirmed reports said seven people, including two Britons, were arrested "some days ago" in Karachi and Lahore."
If the above incident happened do u know what wud have happened to Pakistan! Analyse ur thoughts now and classify them. If the same thing was to be happened for India instead UK and US...Do u think that musharraf freak wud tell anybody?

Sykora said:
I told you we exhausted the possibilities of this argument.
Well this argument may have more possibilities. But u urself is having reading,writing,classifying problems and cant question something different. Thats why I think u r asking samething again n again as I replied to all ur posts already!

Read,Write,classify correctly and Save me from rewriting by doing so. Thats all I ask from u! Is it really that hard?

Sykora

I see right through you.
You really think International politics is as straightforward 2+3=5 don't you? Or all those other analogies you've given like Mathematicians and Teachers and Students and babies and all that. It's not. If that's the dream you're living in, wake up.

mediator said:
ANd who do u think these Indians are? Rich,literate ppl? They basically village people who ignorant of such stuff! Cmon man dont u know such basic thing! Ur saying like Indians wanna cross the border intentionally.

Finally we come to the point which I've been trying to make. Instead of spending so much on defence and offence, the indian government should devote resources to educating these people, who have the capacity to make such mistakes such as cross the border into a hostile country.

mediator said:
Again? What abt paki being terorist? Again "spoon feed" you now?
No. This time, I spoon fed you. You told me about an article in the India Times, so I found the site, and asked you to find the article, because I couldn't. You still haven't found the article. I am trying to present my arguments clearly, giving proper evidence. You asked before once how I would argue in a real debate. I would print my evidence and hand it over. You would not get anywhere if you said "Go read the newspapers, it's there everyday", or "The conclusion is obvious, all evidence is clear". If you think it is clear, you must back up your claims with evidence. As you have not done so with hard facts, instead saying "It's sooo obvious" or "My GODDDDDD you don't read anything", I cannot believe anything you say. Instead you are stressing that I am incapable of reading, classifying my thoughts and putting them down in writing, making you write the same thing again. Let me say it again, and next post quote this point : I think the reason you are posting the same thing over and over again is not because I am asking the same question more than twice, but because you have nothing more to say, no more evidence *to present here.*

I will admit that there is a lot of terrorist activity happening in Pakistan, and that there are many terrorists living in Pakistan. What I do not accept is that the Government of Pakistan is openly supporting the terrorist activity.

I showed you the report, and instead of quoting the entire passage, you quoted the one sentence which had the words "unconfirmed". Do you watch TV? Did you see the CNN-IBN report which said that 1 of the 24 arrested in Britain was an Indian working for Jet Airways? Evidently not. Keep an open mind. It may look like I'm supporting Pakistan, but I'm not. I've admitten in many places that the Indian approach to certain issues was good or intuitive, but you must have missed them.

I think we have diverted the topic however. This started out as a debate on which was better, India or US. It has turned into an India-Pakistan debate, one which, as you have forcefully pointed out and I have freely admitted, I don't have much experience in.

I believe we were discussing military might. I told you once before that unless there is a huge leap in technology, the military might of different countries usually stay in the same order. Note I said "usually", because I don't know if there are exceptions. At the end of the Cold War, the US had the most advanced military in the world. I showed you statistics about 3 years old that it was still the case at that time. Did you read those figures? It is highly unlikely that the situation has changed drastically in the past 3 years. It has changed, for sure. But not to a very large extent.

Next, to the topic of standard of living. The standard of living for the common man is much much higher in US than in India. Let me give you an example. Go to your kitchen and open the water tap. Would you drink the water? In most cases, no. I know that I can't, or more precisely, won't.
You can however, do this in the US. Literacy is at around 95% in US, with 98% of the population enrolling in primary school. For india, this figure is around 65%.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
You really think International politics is as straightforward 2+3=5 don't you? Or all those other analogies you've given like Mathematicians and Teachers and Students and babies and all that. It's not. If that's the dream you're living in, wake up.
Huhuh ...you telling me that? Atleast 2+3=5 is as simple for ur repeated questions!

Sykora said:
Finally we come to the point which I've been trying to make. Instead of spending so much on defence and offence, the indian government should devote resources to educating these people, who have the capacity to make such mistakes such as cross the border into a hostile country.
Well Indian govt is trying to. If it had done that completely than India wud be on top of the world and that too technologically!
But why dont u say abt Pakistan? Why isnt it improving on spending on human development? Terrorism is its only industry! Wud u like to comment on this one?

Sykora said:
No. This time, I spoon fed you
So u agree that u needed "spoon feeding"....atlast!

Sykora said:
You told me about an article in the India Times, so I found the site, and asked you to find the article, because I couldn't. You still haven't found the article.
mediator said:
The news is 2-3 days old from Times of India. Indian civilians who accidently cross border and miltary men who r captured there....meet with 3rd degree torture. There eyes balls are taen away and punctured.....then their linbs r destroyed one by one and finally the man is shot dead!
Do u need the whole proof online? If the whole content of newspapers is based online...then who'll buy newspapers? That was real childish! I already told the time and the source of the stuff abt Indian harrasment in pakistan! Now u need that online?
Cmon man is ur whole world based online? Dont u goto colleges or schools? Or are u doing correspondence online? Online Online is that all u have to say? Give me this and that stuff online!! HILARIOUS!

Sykora said:
I am trying to present my arguments clearly, giving proper evidence
Again hilarious! So many contradicting points, repeated questions and unclassified thoughts u posted.....and at the end u say u presented them clearly! Wow!

Sykora said:
You asked before once how I would argue in a real debate. I would print my evidence and hand it over
Printed evidence? hahhhaaa......this was the most nice one! Better than SANTA BANTA jokes! Now I can clearly see how much u must have argued in a real debate!!
Nice one u made my mood! Thanx!

Sykora said:
You would not get anywhere if you said "Go read the newspapers, it's there everyday", or "The conclusion is obvious, all evidence is clear".
Ofcourse I WONT say them to read newspapers! Instead I wud bring the cuttings from those newspapers themselves and other reliable resources instead of "Printing Evidence"!!

Sykora said:
If you think it is clear, you must back up your claims with evidence. As you have not done so with hard facts, instead saying "It's sooo obvious" or "My GODDDDDD you don't read anything",
MY GODDD! Ofcourse I'll back my arguments....thats why I have given u the source of newspaper and time when it was published! Cant u find that in ur newspapers? Are u lazy? Or u just wanna find everything online on a mouse click?

Sykora said:
I cannot believe anything you say.
How can u? When u urslf dont know what u r saying! All ur statements are contradicting! In some u have classification problem like having trouble in differentiating between harrasment and security checking. U urself are so confused how will u understand other people?

Sykora said:
I think the reason you are posting the same thing over and over again is not because I am asking the same question more than twice, but because you have nothing more to say, no more evidence *to present here.*
U have reading problem! Thats has become a fact now! instead of "posting" u shud have written "replying" in the above post of urs!
No more evidence.....what do u want? Shud I scan the newspapers and post it here specially for u? That wud be a "total spoon feeding"! I gave u the source and telling u again n again to read it......and confirm me by telling whats written there.....so that I can know that u actually read it!

Sykora said:
I will admit that there is a lot of terrorist activity happening in Pakistan, and that there are many terrorists living in Pakistan. What I do not accept is that the Government of Pakistan is openly supporting the terrorist activity.
Does that mean u soften ur stand on Pakistan now? Well if paki govt isnt supporting terrorism then why doesnt it crushes LEt and jehadis wanted by US and India? Why ISI has support to these jaahil jehadis?
U gave me some old stuff .......so for u I give some old stuff. I think u'll like it!
*www.jammu-kashmir.com/archives/archives1999/99october19c.html

Read it carefully! Its from Govt of jammu n kashmir itself! Thoughout the post u'll find hand of ISI either initially to some organization or completely to some organizations. U like links so much....so read it now!!

Sykora said:
Did you see the CNN-IBN report which said that 1 of the 24 arrested in Britain was an Indian working for Jet Airways?
U got so happy that one was an Indian? What about the rest? Neways the one u called the Indian ws a muslim and I know he must have been brainwashed by these terrorists. Neways this was the first example where I saw one was Indian and I regret that poor guy for having been brain washed by those jaahil jehadis!
Anyways U say that ur Indian...and ur trying to prove such a thing? Neways Pakistan is doomed! Will be disintegrated within 10-20 yrs.....so dont worry about India not attacking pakistan!

I know ur a pakistani.....thats why u dont have such information. Coz freedom to speech is banned in Pakistan ,all the news media is controlled by authority,shows u what they tells them to show and u can get real news only from internet that too might be filtered! Whenever a military dictator comes in Pakistan....he's cheated by his successor.....who in turn is cheated by his successor. Pakistan is famous for such history! And only Pakis are the one who candare to use Indian forums....coz they dont get much info in their own forums. Like I said what Pakistan has to offer Except terrorism?

Neways u didnt quoted on this one? Here

Sykora said:
I got my statistics within seconds of typing "Who has the largest army in the world?" in google.

Sykora said:

mediator said:
Here we go....now u have classification problem toooooo!! ANd did i say nething different about US army? I think i'm debating with child now!
US doesnt have largest army! Now do I have to "spoon feed" u with definition of largest army? and its difference with technologically advanced?
U debate with me quite endlessly....which I appreciate and after so long u say such dumb stuff and making me rewrite again n again.

So please tell who has the largest army now and tell who has second largest?

Sykora said:
I've admitten in many places that the Indian approach to certain issues was good or intuitive, but you must have missed them.
Never! I have quoted with "Agreed" if I found the post OK! read it again!
But dont quote with Agreed!

Sykora said:
I think we have diverted the topic however. This started out as a debate on which was better, India or US. It has turned into an India-Pakistan debate, one which, as you have forcefully pointed out and I have freely admitted, I don't have much experience in
Yeah thats correct! The forum members must be abusing both of us for that!

Sykora said:
I believe we were discussing military might. I told you once before that unless there is a huge leap in technology, the military might of different countries usually stay in the same order. Note I said "usually", because I don't know if there are exceptions. At the end of the Cold War, the US had the most advanced military in the world. I showed you statistics about 3 years old that it was still the case at that time. Did you read those figures? It is highly unlikely that the situation has changed drastically in the past 3 years. It has changed, for sure. But not to a very large extent.
Yeah at the end! but before that Soviets were ruling.....History books tells us that! 3 yrs are enough for major ugrades to take place! Around 1999 the Deal for about 120 sukhoi-30 MKi's and 300 T-90 battle tanks,admiral gorshkov was finalised and around 2002 they were about to be induced! Belive me statistics have changed! even LAC's are about to be induced+some indegenously built tanks and how to forget the deadly "Brahmos". The whole articles used to come once a weekend in "HINDu" and i used to Njoy it!
And now the world is gathering for the next Indian deal.....several countries like US,Russia,France,Germany etc lining up to showcase their best weapons,planes,tanks etc.
I pity paki's. As after extreme begging paki's are trying to get obsolete F-16's....while the americans are offering us F-18's and the hornets! And how can u forget the AWACS for which CHina was ignored and India approved!

I know the overall might of India will remain lesser than US untill these stupids politicians stop interfering! But u can see CHINA ad how fast it is building is military might at par with US. Even it has the economy to back it and is getting better and better and americans are fearing this.

Sykora said:
Next, to the topic of standard of living. The standard of living for the common man is much much higher in US than in India. Let me give you an example. Go to your kitchen and open the water tap. Would you drink the water? In most cases, no. I know that I can't, or more precisely, won't.
Not in most but some cases! But i tell u goto US and tell me if a litre of PEpsi is cheaper or a litre of water! U have to pay to get clean water, for a natural resource....while u can get it for free here and in plenty or at much cheaper rates. Thats why u'll see so much water is wasted in India.

Play Holi in US and tell me the tax amount u'll recieve.

Sykora said:
You can however, do this in the US. Literacy is at around 95% in US, with 98% of the population enrolling in primary school. For india, this figure is around 65%.
Yes, totally agreed! But again I say thats because of the stupid ppl in present govt. See how much literacy got improved in NDA govt itself. Anyways Its not far when India wil also experience the same as US!

Neways one member here said "In US u use paper and and India water". Do u like US for that? Thats so stinking. Infact I'll say whites are the most stinking ppl in the whole world who bath once in a week and use paper.
And western type toilets even are soo unhygeinic. I wont explain why!

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
mediator said:
I know ur a pakistani.....thats why u dont have such information.
That's it. I've tried to maintain a semblence of neutrality and open mindedness but you seem to be uber-devoted to your cause. Some call it patriotism, I call it fanboyism. If you don't know what it means, here it is :

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanboy said:
"An unkempt, socially awkward, young man who may be perceived as a loud mouthed pseudo-intellectual. Fanboys can be zealously committed to their particular narrow area of interest, to the exclusion and derision of competing or similar products, regardless of their merits. Fanboys are often perceived as possessing a sycophantic devotion to the creators behind the object of their passion. An obsession may be short or long term and, at times, aggressively defended. Fanboys are noted for a very emotional attachment to their chosen subject,. They may readily engage in debates, but will fall back on emotional responses."

Time and time again, I have tried to explain, but you have responded with statements indicating that I am confused, don't what I'm saying, can't read, etc, without really saying anything new.

mediator said:
U have reading problem! Thats has become a fact now! instead of "posting" u shud have written "replying" in the above post of urs!
No more evidence.....what do u want? Shud I scan the newspapers and post it here specially for u? That wud be a "total spoon feeding"! I gave u the source and telling u again n again to read it......and confirm me by telling whats written there.....so that I can know that u actually read it!
You seem to think that getting the kind of evidence you need is a full research project. I gave you the search engines. I told you to go find the articles. I told you that using the advanced search, I couldn't find the articles you mentioned, because you only vaguely said the date (2-3 days ago) and didn't give me any other information. How am I supposed to go find anything then? You know what the article was, you go find it. Instead you're harping about the difference between posting and replying. You tell me to confirm what you said is in the newspapers. Then I say you're wrong, and you don't believe me. You can't even take the trouble in proving that you're right by finding the articles, no mater how easy I try to make it for you.

mediator said:
U got so happy that one was an Indian? What about the rest? Neways the one u called the Indian ws a muslim and I know he must have been brainwashed by these terrorists. Neways this was the first example where I saw one was Indian and I regret that poor guy for having been brain washed by those jaahil jehadis!
I am not happy that a Jet Airways employee was caught in a terrorist raid. You seem to think I am. I was merely pointing out that there may be terrorists in India also. You refuse to conside anything other than your chosen view. Then you say that he was a muslim and he was brainwashed. How convenient. You can't prove it. Are you trying to start a communal debate?

I am no longer interested in debating with you, Mr. Mediator, since it is obvious that I do not stand to gain anything from listening to your (repeated) views on this topic.

mediator

Technomancer
Oh mannn! So small Post??

Sykora said:
Time and time again, I have tried to explain, but you have responded with statements indicating that I am confused, don't what I'm saying, can't read, etc, without really saying anything new.
Hahahah! Sorry Dood I gave u evidence for ur confused & unclassified behaviour! Why dont u accept that? U need evidence? U were given ample evidence!

And the post abt fanboy.....huh.... sorry I aint read that! Seriously! coz that was outa topic and little big!

Sykora said:
You seem to think that getting the kind of evidence you need is a full research project. I gave you the search engines. I told you to go find the articles. I told you that using the advanced search, I couldn't find the articles you mentioned, because you only vaguely said the date (2-3 days ago) and didn't give me any other information. How am I supposed to go find anything then? You know what the article was, you go find it. Instead you're harping about the difference between posting and replying. You tell me to confirm what you said is in the newspapers. Then I say you're wrong, and you don't believe me. You can't even take the trouble in proving that you're right by finding the articles, no mater how easy I try to make it for you.
Oh MAn ! I told u to go and find that in 2-3 old day newspapers.......And here u r again crying that u aint find that online! Did u really tried to find that in newspapers.....Helloooo..."Times of India" i told u! Again I tell u U dont read properly! I'll complain to ur schoolteacher now!

Sykora said:
I am not happy that a Jet Airways employee was caught in a terrorist raid. You seem to think I am. I was merely pointing out that there may be terrorists in India also. You refuse to conside anything other than your chosen view. Then you say that he was a muslim and he was brainwashed. How convenient. You can't prove it. Are you trying to start a communal debate?

Hey man! I know mah muslim bros in India wont do such stuff. Ur the one whose creating communal tension now!
And yeah Agreed there are terorists in India too.....but paki terrorists! Classify them dear! UR toooooooo confused!
If there were terrorists from India then Paki wont be visible on world map in first place!

Sykora said:
I am no longer interested in debating with you, Mr. Mediator, since it is obvious that I do not stand to gain anything from listening to your (repeated) views on this topic.

hahahah! Gain?? I didnt know u gain also by debating!.......repeated views? Why dont u confess that u repeat questions and me replying and "spoon feeding ya" more than 3 times now!

OK.....nice debating ya. And please dont ever debate in real world or u'll be made a mockery of!

neways u still aint tell me who has largest and 2nd largest army?+didnt quote mah previous post anyway near 50% too! And do u believe now paki govt's role in terrorism from the fact,link I gave u?
And that "printed evidence" thing...........hahahahaha...........that was too good! Share that on jokes2000.com !

POST again!
EPEACE!

mediator

Technomancer
the deconstructionist said:
Though your relatives house may be bigger , better and posh. yet it cannot substitute your own HOME. East or West BHARAT is the Best.

Thats the spirit !!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i think both countries are good.

but the real quiestion is..if u are asked to be reborn then which country will u choose...

truthfully atleast 90% people will choose amarica.

btw can Venice. be added to the list. I love that place in pics. wouldlove to got here one day. :-D

william

Journeyman
Three resons
1 Population
2 Corruption
3 inefficient management/government
Another reason is that america got its independance many years before india thats why that country is devloped and we are still in the process of devlopment. and do you think that miexd pattern economy can also effect the rate of devlopment.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Yes I think giving the Railways and Power to Private Sector like Tatas, Reliance will boost the economy . You are seeing urself which is good

Airtel or BSNL?
ICICI Bank or SBI ? etc etc

But govt's efforts has gone into drain cuz when they want to privatise ..AAI se leke railways se leke bank.... every sarkari babu goes on strike etc as they dont want to work :) ..and sarkari company main to kaam aise hee chalta rehta hai...
If the firm become privatised..they will be fired ..thats why all strikes etc

When will the situation will be improved ?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
what about the power situation in Delhi? @sumitkumar. It is privatized and still stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom