Is America better than India???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zegulas

Traceur
What I mean to ask is that, the standard of living in America is much better compared to here in India, why is it so???
Why can't we (India) become developed fast?
The government has so much of money, don't they??? :evil:

Don't think I have gone mad, just want your opinion about this issue!!! :)

rajas700

Youngling
zegulas said:
What I mean to ask is that, the standard of living in America is much better compared to here in India, why is it so???
Why can't we (India) become developed fast?
The government has so much of money, don't they??? :evil:

Don't think I have gone mad, just want your opinion about this issue!!! :)

U MUST KNOW ONE THINK INDIA'S ARE RICH AND INDIA IS POOR.
I HOPE U UNDERSTAND THE MEANING....AND DO U KNOW????? INDIA RANKED 3 IN BRIEF........ :wink:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
MORE POPULATION ---->Less resources ...more ppl ---->CORRUPTION ------>Country goes in drain........

Plus Netas who are not literate .......... no abuse is enuff for them.... :x

SABKA RANG DE BASANTI jaisa haal kar dena chahiye....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Junta wake up !!! :idea:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
esumitkumar said:
MORE POPULATION ---->Less resources ...more ppl ---->CORRUPTION ------>Country goes in drain........

Thats not true .. Infact the BRIC report mentioned that India's population will be a boon for development as India will have more working population than China and US in 2050 ..

This was the closest match I could find of what I am talking about..

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
But whats the problem with the people of India???
Why do they just keep on talking about corruption and do very little or nothing, if we want to, if we have the desire to develope fast, we can!
I think the biggest hurddel for India's developement is education among the masses.
No quality of education in India except the big names :evil:
BTW I have not watched 'Rang De Basanti', so what is it all about:

SABKA RANG DE BASANTI jaisa haal kar dena chahiye.......

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Actually there is only one big problem - A problem of the entire generation of the people who govern our country of not being open to change ...... :evil:

And there is just no solution in hand .... :x

crazybutt

Broken In
Why do they just keep on talking about corruption and do very little or nothing, if we want to, if we have the desire to develope fast, we can!
Well we "do" have d desire, man.....but no guts and no strong will........we can preach d pants off of any father or rabi but we do nothing.....infact no one does!!!
i believe dat due to our beri big teenage population...india and china will become d future hub for all d big corporations...dis will bring abt clarity and transparency in d working of d infrastructure and services sectors...bcos d companies will drive dem to dese changes. so i think privatisation will save our butts from beauracracy and d corrupt politicians BUT if unregulated it itself is also a big threat to us.........so we gotta be wary of it too!!!

OP
zegulas

zegulas

Traceur
I think after all this that all of us (Young people) are ready for the change, the only ones who are not ready are the elder people; I think after they retire and the time when we take charge most of the problems would be solved, and I personaly think that this change will not take as long as 2020 but mere 5-7 years!!! :p

sknowonweb

Journeyman
Few years back media shouts "All politicians , ministeres must be graduates so that literates can handle the nation well, in an constructive path".
But the corrupted ones Got redhanded are literates and one is a Foreign univ's degree holder.
so its not the politicians part but the Peoples part.In a republic a citizen must get his rights as he is been governed by his representative and must aware he is an essential element in making the nation function properly.We accept our modern slavery position in different formats and just not took any big risk, The result is , everybody around us feel safer not to do any new thing.Then from where can we rise.
It is a shame till the nation has evil sides of the republican vote in Bihar and cannot save its Northern and North western states.Remember our security forces attrocities in manipur.(Thes kind of things drives us close to US !).
It is supposed that IIT's supply the nations top brains the will to serve for the nation,to start Commercial enterprises, to win the world with Knowledge. But it is a handful from IIT who do these things.
But any how the labour population of US is lesser than INDIA and it can be considered as Akkaraikku Ikkarai pachchai.("The land on the other side is always greener")

One better way to improve india is to stop viewing these masala films,avoi tv,Buy morethan one newspaper and never grab news but interpret knowledge, follow ur own rule,be honest, step out , Walk.

G

gxsaurav

All comes to a few factors

1) The government employee are paid less salary, due to which they are forced to take bribes, after all the general usage items cost a lot, how many of u ever tried to find the cost of LPG Gas, or Wheat

2) Really really bad tax laws, they are not changed from 20 years, still using the law of that time, while the purchasing power of money is now changed a lot

3) We, The people, those who want to make some difference, & change something are either hailed back or never given a chance

Remember, a corrupt officer is also a human being, he takes bribes cos he needs money, he has desires, even beyond what he should have

nix

the problem lies with the youth of india...none of us wants to enter politics. i know its hard to start from a scratch and it involves dirty work, but somewhere, we have to start. ppl like us in this forum can make a difference if given a chance. but those ppl just wont let anyone else in the chair except their own sons or relatives. exactly whats happening in my city.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Dint read all the replies. We can surely be like them..keeping in mind it will never happen. Kill all those bast@rds, those politicians, those corrupt a$$es and surely ur post wud be worth ur point. Sad to say, its impossible.

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
NO, everything is possible, each of us can make difference. Have u read Kalam's speach, then u will understand what u can do for the country. Just by blaming others, we cannot make progress.
Its rightly said "Jab jago tabhi sabera", just keep this in mind, we have to change, "ye hindustan pahale soneki chidiya tha, aur ab bhi hai" , yaha kisi chij ki kami nahi hai, bas kami hai to soch ki, vicharonki, aur jisdin ye hame jan jayenge, tab hame duniyaki koe takat rok nahi sakegi.

hack expert

In the zone
well everything is indeed possible but the case in india is we do not follow the golden rule :Action speaks louder than words

all people do is talk about changing ,do this do that , netas give speeches not from their own mind but those prepared by their assistants .watz the use all energy spent only for talking .

well change can surely be brought if we try and i mean try not just talk about trying

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Exports. USoA has loads of mines, farms, etc and exports a huge lot it. thus thier currency is valuable. India has started booming and is evident from bush's statement of China and India as rising competitors. Thus i hope we develop sooner than expected by most of us.

and one more thing... stop reading/writing this stuff here and move on.. do your work.. not to sit and worry about india.. jus contribute to it :p

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
NO I bet its just not possible. Listening to speeches and having that adrenaline rush until his speech finishes and then back to same routine. Its just like going on saying I can fly without wings, I have heard a speech by XYZ. Agreed, we all can make a difference, indeed very big difference but on words. What can we, as individuals do towards growth of country?? Pay our taxes? B loyal ? and what can we do as individuals? Can we eliminate that corruption, hell no. Can we drill this in peoples mind that we not only have to think for one cause, but India as a whole? hell no. Not 1 not 2 each and everyone from top to bottom has got real corrupt asses doods...it wont make ANY DIFFERENCE by just thinking. Just a very very small example. Right from a watchman in govt hospitals to wardboys in high schools and colleges to those hawaldars in police stations to those acps to those hr's in offices to those vp's to those managers to those circle inspectors...a$$oholic ba$tards. Everyone wants there work done, tend towards bribary..get their work done and what more do they need. Truth is hard to digest and facts just cant be denied. U might start ur loyalty towards India, I may start doing so, it just wont have any effect on those greedy lamers. How many cases havent we seen??? the stamp scam where in a booty of 32000 Crore was involded,,,, god damn those arzes 32000 crore??? what not cudhve been done with that amount??? Just think of all those umemployeed youths, how much benifit they wudve gotten with that money if govt had been easy on spending money on them. See we cant really question that scamster, the money got down the drain with his involvement and if not it wudve drained down the govt way. Just think about it..how much money dont they have?? cant they just comeup and spend it for good?? Another good example.... When there is a conferences to be held by any Politic Party, how much money dont they spend on all thoe guifications of roads ans shit?? cant they just spend it on unemployement and poor people??? what not wud they get??? its just like investing and earning later..they just wont do that..y wud they?? they are happy and thats it..Taken the example of america, will india ever provide free and compulsary education til class 12th??? simple answer no..so no education no labour and hence no technicians and hence digging own grave..Point in all this cr@p is that, we just cant be like america. Who wudnt want to??

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Thats not true .. Infact the BRIC report mentioned that India's population will be a boon for development as India will have more working population than China and US in 2050 ..

BUt tell me it wasnt me ....if population is boom..then why countries like China are putting a stop to it.....I think you should see crunch of resources due to population.....what a bad infrastructure is there....

Some boons of more population :lol:

1. Every time you go to railway station to buy a ticket.....you find hundereds of ppl waiting despite 8-10 ticket windows........

2. Ever seen railway general compartment ......thousands of ppl fighting there.....for a place :shock:

3. Decreasing land space and water ........ no basic amenities

No power in villages..even in cities like Pune
we are getting power cut of 3 hrs..

This list is endless...............

You know resources increase by 1,2,3,4 that is AP...while population increases by 2,4,8,16,32,64 assuming each one has 2 children (while this is not true for most ppl .....who are illiterate) ........ so

IS POPULATION A BOON ?

(I agree India has largest working young ppl due to its population and most ppl are doing sasta labour work for videsis in IT, call centre etc )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom