Is America better than India???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykora

I see right through you.
US's involvement with Pakistan started off as a friendly agreement to counterract the Indian friendship with Russia during the Cold War.
Besides, India and US did just cement a Nuclear Deal didn't they?

mediator

Technomancer
Ahhhh! I'm quoted......I'm pleased!
Sykora said:
I resent that remark. I am an Indian, but I have travelled the world and am trying to bring that knowledge to bear. We are having a philosophical debate, let us both try to refrain from personal attacks.
Chillax No personal remarks here.

Sykora said:
On what basis do you say that?
Basis? Us soldiers are dying day by day there, funds are being spent on armed forces stationed in IRAQ. Does US has that much money & precious soldiers to waste? It cudnt even complete one of its aim...either of getting oil or capturing OSAMA being so advanced militarily,technologically. Do I need to explain more?

Sykora said:
Opinions are anything but static. They keep changing as the information available changes. Israel is the world's most targeted nation. They have many open enemies, and must protect themselves. This necessity has led them to train one of the best militaries in the world. However, they do not have the money to spend on exhorbitant budgets like the US do, also, they cannot spend on military research.
So Isreal doesnt have money huh? And they cant spend on military research? I ask u on wat basis u say that? I told u to read army reports or atleast read from newspapers or TV news channels.
Ur statement is contradictory. Israel being the most targeted nation needs to develop technologically advanced weapons and does so. i think u really dont read news. If it stops doing so...it will be toast I think. Israel doesnt have enough manpower but it has technology and advanced weapons. And does spends a major amount of money on military research. Because of that it has become one of the biggest arms suppliers to India also.And thats where the major amount of its money comes from. Please refer to "Reuters" and other reliable sources for detailed enlightenment.

Neways u dont think India is targeted also? If Israel is targeted by small terrorists, then India is targeted by the father of terrorists -> "Pakistan". I think Israel was formed at the same time when India was partitioned and got independence. So India has also been fighting terrorism and continous wars since then. Israel and India are both on the same front, facing same problem, since same era. So u cant say Israel is better just because its most targeted....India is equally targeted if not by OSAMA then by LET and mujahedins and jaahil jehadis. Atleast Israel has open US backing. But same is not true for India where US stands equally for that terrorist country too.

Sykora said:
This necessity has led them to train one of the best militaries in the world.
U said airforce first. Now u say Military. Did a day changed statistics and ur opinion? Now please dont say army and airforce are same thing!

Sykora said:
Give me evidence to suggest that these figures have changed drastically in the last 2 years.

In last two years both pakistan and India have increased their defence spending with India almost doubling its defence bugdet.
I know the acedemic and human development budget of PAki willremain constant as they dont have any other industry other than terrorism. Now dont say you have travelled there also and that also has changed.

Sykora said:
The UN Security council has 5 permanent members, of which only one is US. If you'll remember, UN backing was withdrawn because France and Russia refused to comply. It is not completely controlled by the US. Talks are on to get India and Japan a permanent seat, but frankly, I don't have much hope.
Hmmmm.....you talk like scientist who needs proof for his theory and then only will believe. Now please dont ask examples....Unexplained phenomenas in India and Indian yoga gurus are big examples.
And what cud UN do if France and Russia supported it? Did Un do anything for poor Vietnamese? or for India except condemning the attack when it was attacked by pakistan on Kargil? Did UN allow IRAQ operation or stopped US from attacking IRAQ? France and Russia were against it! So why cudnt US be stopped? Why is it that if US attacks afghanistan to curb terrorism then its OK, but not OK when India tries to push itself in beyond Line of Control? Why is it that US can take unilateral decisions on IRAQ and nobody can stop it? Why is it US dropped atom bombs on Japan and didnt get international isolation and so called league of nation was speechless? Only 1-2 days were remaining for japanese surrender and end of world war then such misery?
If you really have travelled then I wudnt need to answer such an absurd and obscure topic like "Might of UN". Paallllllleeeease Wake up! Do read news and travel little.

Sykora said:
The UN has obligations to _all_ member countries, including India _and_ Pakistan. This means it cannot isolate Pakistan so easily, because then, by the same token, it must isolate India, and that's not too easy.
Why cant it isolate Pakistan easily? Just because US backs it? This again gives example how much UN is dependent on US! All the world knows about Pakistan now and even condemned it from atatcking India like that on KArgil and making statements like that it will use nukes if India attacks.
Father of paki nukes (AQ KHAN) has been found sharing nuclear secrets with IRAN. How can world trust such nation? What else evidence UN needs isolate Pakistan? Yu have travelled much....may be you can tell me!
And why will it isolate India? and "by same token"? What token dood? and what has India done for facing isolation? You say u r Indian and you say such fake stuff for your motherland? India has setup hospitals in war torn afghanistan and IRAQ, Helped vietnamese similarly......even cures pakistani citizns in its hospitals for free, initiates peace process each time even after another failure, donated such huge money package to Nepal and other neighbours in times of crisis...rescued Inonesians and thai people and srilankans at time Tsunami........LIST IS ENDLESS! Is that India shud get isolation for???? Enlighten me!

Indians ppl making money @1 cent show their business skills. And thats why foreign companies wanna do business in India because of reliability and good business.
Yea Indian economy is doing better but doing much better in BJPs time when violence was low. Neways Indians go abroad for making money .....agreed! But earning money there and spending here is different thing if u'll notice! Indians earn less in India and spend less with less prices of commodities. If u'll see that ratio wise then AMericans earn more....spend more too because of high prices of commodities. But still yeah Indians save less n comparison. AGain thats an internal problem for India as we discussed earlier.

Sykora said:
eh...sorry.
Agreed! Keep quoting me!! I like that.

Last edited:

digitizen

Journeyman
this is one topic which i always wanted to talk about . certtainly india is the better one . i din go through all the above posts . but here is my deal.

Sick of everyone talking america has developed a lot with in few years . who developed it native americans ???? a big no it was already developed spaniards and euopeans who settled there developed the country . where as the native americans never stood a chance . and talkabout standard of living being better than india . i will never agree with this there are places like harlem in america . india has different cultures so who ever rules the country has to take all this into consideration and dont forget we have different laws for different religions in certain things .

we have varied culture within a single state so talk about the whole country you find one culture in kanyakumari and a totally different culture in the north .
so any sarkar which comes into power should take all this into consideration . with all this problems and backlogs india has developed a lot . and india is the best place to live in this world .

Sykora

I see right through you.
mediator said:
Basis? Us soldiers are dying day by day there, funds are being spent on armed forces stationed in IRAQ
What were we talking about? I had to go back about 10 posts to find out :) You said that the US couldn't win the Battle of Longewala even today with advanced weaponry. And I asked you the basis for that statement. When did Iraq come into the context?

mediator said:
So Isreal doesnt have money huh?
Not as much as the US. Neither does the India.

What basis? Here : *www.strategypage.com/fyeo/howtomakewar/databases/armies/default.asp . These are current figures. Open the American, South Asian, and Middle East pages and look at them side by side. The only column where India is larger than US is population. Well...look at the statistics yourself. One thing you can see is that Israel spends about 3 times less than India annually on defence. It has 10 times less GDP. Despite this, it has a higer land power and about twice as many AFV.

Nope, I can't type out the whole thing here. Go look at it yourself. Sorry.

mediator said:
Neways u dont think India is targeted also? If Israel is targeted by small terrorists, then India is targeted by the father of terrorists -> "Pakistan".

You seem very keen on calling Pakistan terrorists. The country of Pakistan can be called a terrorist state only if the government itself acknowledges and supports the attacks. So far as I know, there have only been headlines of "Pakistan condemns terrorist attacks" and stuff like that. Therefore, at least publicly, Pakistan is not a terrorist state. It has the unfortunate reputation of having had many terrorist within its borders, but it has tried to curb them, sadly without success. So technically, you have just as much right of calling Pakistan a terrorist state as they do of India. That's why the UN cannot isolate Pakistan alone. We are just squabbling over the same piece of land.

mediator said:
You say u r Indian and you say such fake stuff for your motherland?
Excuse me? What happened to the "Chillax"?

mediator said:
Indians ppl making money @1 cent show their business skills. And thats why foreign companies wanna do business in India because of reliability and good business.
Foreign businesses want to do business in India because labor is cheap. That is what the whole outsourcing jazz is about. Why pay an American if you can get the same job done by an Indian at a far less salary?

mediator said:
Why is it that US can take unilateral decisions on IRAQ and nobody can stop it?

Why indeed? Because if anyone stops the US, they will feel its displeasure most keenly. Let us say, for sake of argument, that India tries to stop the US from going to war. They even are willing to attack the US to stop them. What will US do? Not only will it bring the full force of its army to bear, it will also fight by information warfare. All American companies will immediately cease contacts with India. American companies will withdraw merchandise from the Indian market. They will fire all Indian employees. Thousands will be left jobless. They will seize the assets of Indian companies outside. They will block foreign trade to India.

This is obviously a worst case scenario. But you must realize one thing. No single country alone can hope to attack the US, and win. Only many countries together can do that, and that itself is an uncertainty.

digitizen said:
this is one topic which i always wanted to talk about .
Good. Talk then, and make sure you have some fun while you're at it.

digitizen said:
certtainly india is the better one . i din go through all the above posts . but here is my deal.
*sigh* I'm not going to argue with you if it means that I have to repeat everything I've said already.

digitizen said:
i will never agree with this there are places like harlem in america
Definitely, there are places like Harlem in US. But not as many as in India.

As far as living is concerned, there are basically different sets of problems in India and US. It's just a question of which set of problems you'd rather tackle.

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
What were we talking about? I had to go back about 10 posts to find out You said that the US couldn't win the Battle of Longewala even today with advanced weaponry. And I asked you the basis for that statement. When did Iraq come into the context?
Why did u go all the way back 10 posts? If u had read my post correctly u wud have saved urself of such burden. I didnt say "US couldn't win the Battle of Longewala"......read it again! I just gave comparison and that US cudnt complete even one of its aim of IRAQ or OSAMA still !

Sykora said:
What basis? Here : *www.strategypage.com/fyeo/how...es/default.asp . These are current figures. Open the American, South Asian, and Middle East pages and look at them side by side. The only column where India is larger than US is population. Well...look at the statistics yourself. One thing you can see is that Israel spends about 3 times less than India annually on defence. It has 10 times less GDP. Despite this, it has a higer land power and about twice as many AFV.

On the top of that page somewhere below "armed forces of the world".....itself is written "Data current to 2002-2003"!! ANd its about to be 2007!! Again I beg u to read news papers and updated miliary reports. I say it again n again but u still dont consider my simple request. I ope i dont have to repeat. Likewise I can direct u to page 30 yrs ago.....will consider that as news??

Sykora said:
You seem very keen on calling Pakistan terrorists. The country of Pakistan can be called a terrorist state only if the government itself acknowledges and supports the attacks. So far as I know, there have only been headlines of "Pakistan condemns terrorist attacks" and stuff like that. Therefore, at least publicly, Pakistan is not a terrorist state. It has the unfortunate reputation of having had many terrorist within its borders, but it has tried to curb them, sadly without success. So technically, you have just as much right of calling Pakistan a terrorist state as they do of India. That's why the UN cannot isolate Pakistan alone. We are just squabbling over the same piece of land.

Hmmm.....seems ur a paki fan! There was a separate thread on this one after 7/11 mumbai attacks. But nobody there seemed to be interested to debate with me. Neways If a kidnapper/murderer/raper says he is innocent what will u do? Allow him to leave even if u have ample evidence against him??
Neways not Im only keen the world is keener to call it a terrorist nation. All the terrorist are majorly trained in pakistan under ISI support. Even US has evidence for it....will u ask the source now? Read newspapers and TV channels. U travelled much of world? Then travel to pakistan too if u have guts ? And if u cant travel there tell me a simple for y u cant or dont want to! A woman doctor was raped in Pakistan and what Musharraf said? I think u didnt read this one! Go ahead open old newspapers and read it!

Sykora said:
Foreign businesses want to do business in India because labor is cheap. That is what the whole outsourcing jazz is about. Why pay an American if you can get the same job done by an Indian at a far less salary?

Again u mixed up thing! Working and spending in one country is different from working in one and spending in another. i wrote that....u didnt read that I think. Do americans work in India?? If yes, how many? Indians are given equal wages compared to Americans in US. I shudnt be telling u this....coz u travelled far and wide. My friends uncle is in US and earns $5000 pm as compared to $2000 on average for an american. So indian wage cheaper then?
U shudnt have mixed outsourcing with cheap labour! If Indians are given cheap wages abroad they wont go in first place. Why do they wanna go abroad? Higher wages? Think!
U shud say americans wanna do business in India because of cheaper labour, hardworkers and skilled talent.
Bush himself warned amercians to work hard or "Indians and CHinese will get ur jobs".

Sykora said:
Why indeed? Because if anyone stops the US, they will feel its displeasure most keenly. Let us say, for sake of argument, that India tries to stop the US from going to war. They even are willing to attack the US to stop them. What will US do? Not only will it bring the full force of its army to bear, it will also fight by information warfare. All American companies will immediately cease contacts with India. American companies will withdraw merchandise from the Indian market. They will fire all Indian employees. Thousands will be left jobless. They will seize the assets of Indian companies outside. They will block foreign trade to India.
U urself indirectly are telling how useless UN is then.

Sykora said:
This is obviously a worst case scenario. But you must realize one thing. No single country alone can hope to attack the US, and win
Russia can.......and i can bet on it. but it doesnt have the economy to support it.

Sykora said:
*sigh* I'm not going to argue with you if it means that I have to repeat everything I've said already.
Similarly u read my posts from 7/11 thread first or i'l have to repeat the whole thing for calling paki a terrorist nation.

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
mediator said:
What @ssdivisiongermany1933 meant was.... that India was so brilliant and that too 35 yrs ago....that it kicked paki @rse with such courage and mind. And US cudnt do it today also with advanced weaponry.
sykora said:
On what basis do you say that?
That's what you said. What is this about Iraq? If you're referring to Iraq when you say "do it today", be more specific.

mediator said:
I just gave comparison and that US cudnt complete even one of its aim of IRAQ or OSAMA still !
Now who's not reading? I said US's objective was Saddam. And they did get Saddam.

mediator said:
Again I beg u to read news papers and updated miliary reports.
Since you're having so much fun disputing statistics I provide, you give me the current numbers, then we'll talk.

mediator said:
Hmmm.....seems ur a paki fan!
Nonsense. I am a citizen of the world.

mediator said:
Neways If a kidnapper/murderer/raper says he is innocent what will u do? Allow him to leave even if u have ample evidence against him??
No, but only if the judge is unbiased. In dealing with affairs between Pakistan and India, you call neither India, nor Pakistan, an unbiased judge.

mediator said:
If Indians are given cheap wages abroad they wont go in first place. Why do they wanna go abroad? Higher wages? Think!
Now you think again. I meant businesses want to do business _in_ India. Because the standard of living is lower here, things cost less here, so companies can charge less here. That does not apply to Indians working overseas.

mediator said:
U urself indirectly are telling how useless UN is then.
To some extent yes, because that's what happens if you have a super power -- It doesn't listen. But answer this : Why doesn't India right now, invade Pakistan and recapture the land? As you said, they have ample evidence against them. Why are they not doing it?

mediator said:
Similarly u read my posts from 7/11 thread first or i'l have to repeat the whole thing for calling paki a terrorist nation.
I wasn't talking to you. I have enough trouble going back over the posts in this thread, let alone going to another thread.

cyberpyrate

Broken In
The problem is entirely the people of india.

it is us who vote for the government and to a extent we help corruption rise.How many times have we tried to bribe a traffic cop to avoid the fine and the hassle of going to the 'THANNA' to get our liscence?

Sykora

I see right through you.
I suppose you could say that. What we should really try to do is to create a situation where following the rules is more profitable than being corrupt.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Avg standard of living is higher in America.
Your standard of living is higher in India. This means that educated and well off people are better off in India while America's common man is better off than India's common man.

eg: An engineer earns say 100,000$ over there. India : America PPC ratio is 1:8, what you buy in India in Re.1 comes for Rs.8 over there on average or maybe Rs.5, not fully sure.
Where an engineer over here can earn even 18lac an annum, that is more compared to 5-6lacs in America. The thing is that the in those 5-6lacs he can afford a home etc where in India 18lac is not enough to buy a home confortably, you loose years of money where as in America you only loose 1yrs' money

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
Now who's not reading? I said US's objective was Saddam. And they did get Saddam.
Do u really think US objective was Saddam? THere were no WMDs found in IRAQ. Then why is it US is not freeing Saddam? Even his sons were killed in IRAQ. Why is UN not doing anything now? Why American forces are still stationed in IRAQ?

Sykora said:
Since you're having so much fun disputing statistics I provide, you give me the current numbers, then we'll talk.
Well i cant spoon feed u by searching the net and giving u details or links. Why dont u read news papers or TV channels? Is it something so hard I urged u for? If u want current numbers go ahead to the feedback sections of military sites.
You are asking like a child who want all the work done before last day of examination and doesnt want to read throughout the year. Well if u wanna link I can make a website and post a link to that. But will need a lotta time for that.

Sykora said:
Nonsense. I am a citizen of the world.
Great!

Sykora said:
In dealing with affairs between Pakistan and India, you call neither India, nor Pakistan, an unbiased judge.
Cool! U r the first one in the whole forums who is openly defending terrorists! What affairs? Kashmir ? I already talked abt it! and what affairs can be there if Paki keeps on breaking each treaty like the one it broke by attacking on kargil?
So many attacks in India.....mumbai blasts,airplane hijack (kandahar),airplane hijack of US (9/11). delhi blasts on diwali, blasts in Srinagar, parliament atatcks...list is endless. All have evidence pointing to pakistan. India just asked Pakistan to destroy these militants and even gave location for it......like giving step by step point to a child who is not listening and teacher doing all effort. And still u favour Pakistan? U love Pakistan?
And u didnt answer mah question. Given all the funds,high wages and all the pleasures of life will u still settle in Pakistan with ur family?

Sykora said:
Now you think again. I meant businesses want to do business _in_ India. Because the standard of living is lower here, things cost less here, so companies can charge less here.
I also wrote that if wages are less here comparatively, then prices of commodities are also less here and by same margin. Didnt u get that? If 1/300 part of a wage of an american is spent on buying a chocolate then the same is true for an Indian in India.

Sykora said:
That does not apply to Indians working overseas.

But Indians still get same wage as american counterpart in US. Why didnt u quote this one? PLEASE QUOTE me completely and not just the points in which u may find a flaw. See .......I'm covering u completely.

Sykora said:
But answer this : Why doesn't India right now, invade Pakistan and recapture the land? As you said, they have ample evidence against them. Why are they not doing it?
Well thats because of the stupid leadership in our country. See.....how Pakistan was when attack on parliament was held. Musharraf's face was all covered with sweat in each interview after that. Yea I agree US tried to interfere and asked India to excercise restraint. But not only US asked .....the whole world....every nation in the world urged INdia at that time to calm down. If US alone wud have asked....I dont think India wud have calmed down. Even India's biggest friend Russia urged India to calm down at that time.
But seriously pakistan shud have been toast at that time....atleast terrorists wud not have guts or support to strike mumbai,delhi,srinagar like that then.

Do u really think India listens to US? Well during present era I cant say statically during this stupid govt.....but India previously....India didnt signed proliferation treaty,didnt send troops to Iraq and many more. US knows India can find alternatives therefore wants Indian company. It cant pressurise India in anyway. Well it can pressurise the UPA govt coz all the leaders are stupid and cowards.

And Please try to QUOTE me completely!

QwertyManiac said:
Quote fights are read only by the quoters
Atleast tell who's winning? Huh...just kidding!

Last edited:
G

gxsaurav

This thread is still going...lol

Anyway, since I m Indian, so India rox, however one thing for sure:mrgreen:

USA girls rock , we need open minded community like that in India too. Despite of having the largest population in the world, one most important thing sex education sux here

Tax system is much better in USA then India, people there want to pay taxes on time, it's like their duty, but in india nobady cares, except for the educated ones, however Tax rate in India is far better then in USA, they just exploit

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
US is enjoying it's technology power stolen from Nazi germany after defeat of hitler .Even russians are better than their counterpart Americans .they launched first space station "Mir" and USA didn't even understand what space station is . The american Apollo programme was headed by Nazi scientist but was kicked away by US after programme was a sucess . Russians defeated Nazis otherwise the we could be have writing and speaking the german language and a United country was there in europe i.e "Germany" .The current cruise missiles are the descendent of V2 made in germany and there is lot of german technology .Americans didn't created anything they all got from others . and INdia much better than America .America is digging it's grave by irritating Arabs . Arabs showed their power in 9/11 . though i don't support it . US is fool . even in vietnam it was kicked very badly . US a looser . did it got USama and able to destroy al-qaida .

Sykora

I see right through you.
mediator said:
Do u really think US objective was Saddam? THere were no WMDs found in IRAQ. Then why is it US is not freeing Saddam?
Their _official_ objective was Saddam. Evidently he is being held for a trial on war crimes :) I am not saying what they did was right, nor am I trying to justify what they did. I'm just stating that for whatever reason, they did take Iraq. This proves their military might to some extent.

mediator said:
Well i cant spoon feed u by searching the net and giving u details or links
That's a very convenient way to say that you can't find any. I did research on the net and found links to, although not very recent, recent enough for our arguments. You are dismissing them as if they have changed drastically within the last few years. The changes are gradual for the most part, except in extreme situations like when somebody develops the atom bomb for the first time.

mediator said:
But will need a lotta time for that.
I'll wait.

mediator said:
Cool! U r the first one in the whole forums who is openly defending terrorists!
That's the same way it will seem to you. I am trying to put both sides into perspective. If you're so biased that you can't listen to a semblance of a neutral view, then I can't convince you, and won't bother trying.

mediator said:
All have evidence pointing to pakistan.
But India isn't doing anything is it? Is it trying to convince the UN or other major powers that Pakistan is a threat? Is it bringing up more firepower to the loc in order to prevent further attacks by pakistan? Why did it calm down after every world country told it to? If the evidence is clear, why should it excercise restraint?

mediator said:
And u didnt answer mah question. Given all the funds,high wages and all the pleasures of life will u still settle in Pakistan with ur family?
Of course not. Because I'll be going to the US :)

mediator said:
I also wrote that if wages are less here comparatively, then prices of commodities are also less here and by same margin. Didnt u get that? If 1/300 part of a wage of an american is spent on buying a chocolate then the same is true for an Indian in India.

An american in america spends the same fraction on a particualr commodity as an Indian in India. But if someone earns his money in america, while living in India, then that person is significantly better off than an indian in india. This is why many NRIs are returning to India after retirement. Because they have a large amount of savings _in dollars_, which when changed into rupees, is an enormous sum, approximately 46 times as much.

QwertyManiac said:
Who cares who wins, we eventually are at a loss here.
Actually we are all winners, because we broaden our horizons on an _extremely_ murky topic : international politics.

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
US is enjoying it's technology power stolen from Nazi germany after defeat of hitler .Even russians are better than their counterpart Americans .they launched first space station "Mir" and USA didn't even understand what space station is . The american Apollo programme was headed by Nazi scientist but was kicked away by US after programme was a sucess . Russians defeated Nazis otherwise the we could be have writing and speaking the german language and a United country was there in europe i.e "Germany" .The current cruise missiles are the descendent of V2 made in germany and there is lot of german technology .Americans didn't created anything they all got from others . and INdia much better than America .America is digging it's grave by irritating Arabs . Arabs showed their power in 9/11 . though i don't support it . US is fool . even in vietnam it was kicked very badly . US a looser . did it got USama and able to destroy al-qaida .
The Germans were brilliant, no doubt about it. However, no matter which means they use to get their technology, US does get it. That indicates certain mental ability.

mediator

Technomancer
Sykora said:
This proves their military might to some extent.
Yeah to some extent only. They can only take down only small and powerless countries like vietnam and IRAQ. They have no guts to take down North Korea which openly threatens them. But India took down a competitor 35 yrs ago which is no match for us now.

Sykora said:
That's a very convenient way to say that you can't find any. I did research on the net and found links to, although not very recent, recent enough for our arguments. You are dismissing them as if they have changed drastically within the last few years. The changes are gradual for the most part, except in extreme situations like when somebody develops the atom bomb for the first time.
Seems like u have a lotta time to search endlessly on the net to prove ur word in debate regardless whether the pages are obsolete or by some person instead of armed forces themselves.
Its the same case when 2 mathematicians A and B are debating on some formula and A is constantly trying to tell B to learn the existing facts and theorams first and solve latest problems first........ and B is giving A the links in books giving obsolete examples and saying these are the real things.

Dood I just cant understand why u r so stubborn about the links? Is ur whole personal world based "Online"? Cant u read latest military reports or atleast read newspapers/Tv channels. I tell a very popular newspaper "HINDU".....it gives army reports once or twice in a week. Read it.
Is it something hard I asked u for?
I dunno what will u do if u debate in face to face in real world. Will u give links to websites then also? Is there hope that u wud try to get updated details from reliable sources and say that this updated news from this newspaper on this this date?

Sykora said:
I'll wait.

I thought so...u have all the time in the world to wait! Then keep waiting ....I'll make a link to my website...when I'll have time to satisfy ur "link" wish.

Sykora said:
That's the same way it will seem to you. I am trying to put both sides into perspective. If you're so biased that you can't listen to a semblance of a neutral view, then I can't convince you, and won't bother trying.
Why? I'm trying to convince u. Trying to spoon feed u with every fact available to me!! And telling u again n again like 8 times now to have references like reliable news sources.
Neways U going US right? Try to convince americans too!!

Sykora said:
But India isn't doing anything is it? Why did it calm down after every world country told it to? If the evidence is clear, why should it excercise restraint?

Again i'll have to spoon feed u with some facts! U think India didnt do anything? Why are seeing so much isolation and trouble at airports and everyplace else paki nationals are facing now? India dont need to do anything except take down militants coz as u see pakistan spends major part on training its jaahil jehadis. As a result pakistan's economy as can see is on downswing as in a terrible mess. A US scholar predicts Pakistan will disintegrate in next 10-20 yrs. What will pakistan do when it wont have economy to back military?
U can urself compare how much miser and poor pakistan has become since 1947 and India rising constantly. And u think India isnt doing anything. India is intelligent and knows where it'll hurt pakistan the most.

Sykora said:
Is it trying to convince the UN or other major powers that Pakistan is a threat?
It has already proved to whole world and doesnt need to prove to puppet organization to do so. Neways yeah it has proved to US....so indirectly UN to.

Sykora said:
Is it bringing up more firepower to the loc in order to prevent further attacks by pakistan?
U urself saying "further attacks by paskistan"....and u need unbiased view? Neways Pakistan cant attack India now....but India is doing enough to thwart the proxy war Pakistan is engaged in. Now dont ask what proxy war is!

Sykora said:
Of course not. Because I'll be going to the US
Given Pakistan as only choice and no US. Then y wont u? U seem to like pakistan and trying hard to defend pakistan like a paki national with all absurd link and needing continous spoon feeding with facts.
Ur saying like that paki foreign minister who says paki searched the house of daewood and others only when India gave his hideout.

Sykora said:
An american in america spends the same fraction on a particualr commodity as an Indian in India. But if someone earns his money in america, while living in India, then that person is significantly better off than an indian in india. This is why many NRIs are returning to India after retirement. Because they have a large amount of savings _in dollars_, which when changed into rupees, is an enormous sum, approximately 46 times as much.
Agreed! But again I told u thats a different issue.

Sykora said:
The Germans were brilliant, no doubt about it. However, no matter which means they use to get their technology, US does get it. That indicates certain mental ability.
Agreed! US is a thief! Germans and Russians are orginals !!

Last edited:

Sykora

I see right through you.
You seem to be using the phrase "spoon feeding" quite a lot. Yes, I do read newspapers. I have seen army reports. What I haven't seen are detailed statistics. That kind of thing is found only in a) a library b) On the internet. Which one will you choose? No newspaper will give statistics to answer the question "Who will win an all out war between India and Pakistan?" So don't tell me to go read the newspapers/watch TV. I've done all that.

mediator said:
Why are seeing so much isolation and trouble at airports and everyplace else paki nationals are facing now?
You said Pakistan broke a treaty when it attacked Kargil. Why doesn't India mount a military offensive back instead of harrassing pakistani nationals, who _may_ be innocent?

mediator said:
Seems like u have a lotta time to search endlessly on the net to prove ur word in debate regardless whether the pages are obsolete or by some person instead of armed forces themselves.
1) Searching for information is not hard at all, I can't believe you've spent so much time and still not learnt to type search phrases in google. I got my statistics within seconds of typing "Who has the largest army in the world?" in google.
2) Do you really think The Armed forces themselves would release accurate data about their own operations? Grow up. It's giving your enemy intelligence on a silver platter.

mediator said:
It has already proved to whole world
Just answer one question : What is being done about Pakistan?

mediator said:
U seem to like pakistan and trying hard to defend pakistan like a paki national with all absurd link and needing continous spoon feeding with facts
I already addressed this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom