Introduce yourselves

S

satish28888

HI digit ,

THis s satish ... :oops:

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

i am an eee student currently working in amazon.com

Hi this is Anuvrat, presently pursuing B.Tech (Comp Sc) from Amity University, Noida.
a member of the Community Advisory Council

hey I remember doing this kinda thing in some other sub forum too .. repetition?

V

vondr54

Hey I am Vondre and I do Internet Marketing along with Cake Business, I like to be the part of this forum and seeking for new friends here..

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
My name's Paranj

I am 15yrs old. I have been kicked out from school. I am over weight and dumb. I eat and **** all day and do nothing productive. I listen to pop music and anything that is trendy. I watch cute romantic movies about tales of forever and beyod. I am also a scizophrenic and also have a multiple personality disorder. People call me crazy and I do sometimes doubt myself. I also like to write sweet poems about being together forever and I cry when my 'bffs' hurt me. I just know the basics of computer.

Oh and my fav game is Minesweeper :).

Neuron

Electronic.
Hi guys,I'm Ajith from Kerala....
Now doing B.tech in CS
Gaming,Programming etc. are my interests.........:smile:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I remember introuducing myself here loooong looooong back.. but here it is again..

Hey this is Jeba from Bangalore..

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi

My name is Lenin. I am from a software company. Like most of all, I joined this forum to learn something and promote our website and business.
Welcome to this forum. You are most welcome to do whatever you want. :)

T

turn_around

Hello guys this is turn_around, a 11 class student. I am here to learn and enhance my knowledge with you guys. :)

Forum seems very complicate and confusing, hope i'll get used to it soon. :) :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

As always it is. But you'll get used to it soon. Welc0me buddy..

offtopic : turn_around!!! Whatta username?. Not to LOL @ you, just my thoughts.

T

turn_around

Thanks for the welcome. :)
And for my username, it seems funny, yeah i wanted it that way ;)

Top Bottom