Introduce yourselves

Hagrid

Right off the assembly line
Hi there. Just got here. I used to pretend to be a s/w engineer in a previous life. Now am part of a small production house based in Kerala.

Cheers to all...

Hagrid

Oh... Hiya. Meant some years back. My handle always used to be bhootham. Then that would have meant something :) Wanted to try a sober one here.

n00buddy

Hii all,
I am n00buddy. I am facing a problem i am not able to open a new thread in any of the forums :(. I have activated my account, but am not able to open a thread the message i get when i try to open a thread is :

n00buddy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home​

Please Help.

O

owaispoul

Hi Everyone!!
I am New person who is just just join this community.I am very happy to be here and have all other members.I hope that we will have frankly discussion and current information sharing regarding to related topics.I hope for a nice time in future.
I hope somebody would welcome me and Just say HI !!
Thanks,

crawwww

Banned
Hi I am crawwww. I have done PHD in astrophysics. I am working as a space research asst. in ISRO. My aim is to be an astronaut.

anuphostcoin

This is Anup new member of this forum and i am here to get knowledge about newest technologies used in the industry day-by-day and for having fun.

Have a nice time!

hulkbuster

hello folks,
hulkbuster here, i'll be doing some serious posting here, please bear with me. Nice forums.:razz:

Top Bottom