Introduce yourselves

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well hey guys.. i don see many of the old mates around now i guess.. anyway i used to frequent the forum a lot.. i think about 4 years back.. then got busy with life n stuff lol.. let me see i might be back again..

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I am Pallab De from Asansol, West Bengal. I am a 21 year old currently studying in Sikkim Manipal Inst of Technology (Comp Sc and Engg). I am also an avid blogger and a social network addict.

iamnoob

Broken In
Hi!
I am a noob from Delhi (Ashok Vihar) currently studying in class VIII :grin:.

I play Urban Terror and Counter Strike ( I suck :?: )

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Im Aravind from Kerala
forgot to introduce 4 years ago, so doin now :grin:
im a CS Engineer. Freelancer, waiting for results.
gamer, hardware,music, movie[hollywood] fan.....and a BIG NO to pr0n :grin:

<bCd>

Right off the assembly line
Hi frens,,,,,, im jus here to knw mor abt d word f comptrs nd i hop i could.............

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Hello Friends.....

I'm Nithin... friends call me Nithu... and i'm from Kasaragod, Kerala.
I just completed my BCA from Mangalore University and waiting for my 6th sem result.
I'm very interested in computers, PC Games, 3D Animation and new gadgets so i'm here to get more information about these things (and of course to solve some problems).

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hi guys... My name is Ecstasy and I take Ecstasy everyday... And Thank you for the warm welcome... :D

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I am a troubleshooter stayin in Karad,Maharashtra, Joined Digit In May08. Currently busy wid my 10th STD Studies.

For My Photo See This Months Digit Magazine's Second Last Page. In Build Your Own PC BootCamp Block

Top Bottom