Inter-Religion Marriage possible??

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I know this thread is dull now with no activity...but I will post again after my attempt...and it will be very soon

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks funskar ....today was my birthday and had a great chance to flirt a bit and talk :D didnt miss it ...but nothing serious

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Thanks funskar ....today was my birthday and had a great chance to flirt a bit and talk :D didnt miss it ...but nothing serious

Happy belated birthday sujoy. :) I hope you really enjoyed the day. ;) :))

Do post your experiences and progress. :p

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks funskar and vickybat for the wishes .. funsker u still wished on right day just 5 mins before :D

AcceleratorX

Youngling
You know, I had a similar thread open in the fight club:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/fight-club/173527-inter-religious-relationships-what-your-thoughts.html

Funny how no one responded there. I too have similar concerns and don't know how to proceed, though of course I'm not really into someone just yet but I'm getting signals, so to speak.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@AcceleratorX maybe the practical scenario is more interesting then theory :)

@funskar yaah party due till we meet someday :D

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmm still i couldnt talk to any senior person...they r bit busy with some of there work .

but i am talking to her daily and if she is not dumb enough will get the indication :D I just cant go direct way...but interaction increased ;)

its just too dangerous to go direct ahead in a foreign land

icebags

Technomancer
walk straight and tall, stand face to face, bow a little, and ask "will u marry me?".

case closed.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@extreme gamer ....in case of india , if something like that happens we can hide in hindu areas...in a muslim country I will have no where to hide ...still I am gaining enough confidence and will do something in next 7 days :)

@iceberg ....yaah all that I can do but I still fear if the case close with end of friendship or maybe I am deported back to india by my client for bad behaiviour etc ....I am trying my best ;)

@kl@w :D u r right

Top Bottom