Inter-Religion Marriage possible??

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Re: Inter-Religion Merrige possible??

@extreme gamer...nagpur is very tolerent in love marriges....no issues ...umm ok Nagpur is more tolerent than many other cities actually :)

@funskar ...being eklauta in childhood is fun...u get what u want easily...but after grown up its bit difficult with all hopes and expectations on u :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

@extreme gamer...nagpur is very tolerent in love marriges....no issues ...umm ok Nagpur is more tolerent than many other cities actually :)

@funskar ...being eklauta in childhood is fun...u get what u want easily...but after grown up its bit difficult with all hopes and expectations on u :)

Sujoy, you will only get more and more confused with so many opinions. I say you better start in your quest asap, after a through background check that is.
Also make some contingency plans as backup. You can also talk to your parents first hand before proceeding. Their opinion should be positive from day one.
Also, you can tell this to the relatives you're the closest. Overall opinion from your family side, excluding your parents should also be positive.

The more you think before making a plan of action the more confused you'll get. I also somehow support the points made by Faun.
But proceed after everything is ok from your side( family) and hers ( background check). You are smart enough to know what to do and how to proceed mate. :)

icebags

Technomancer

me back again :D
yah was saying, hindu muslim marriage isn't some thing new, some of people known to me done it already. as long as you and family put religion not before life and don't force religious rituals on each other, i guess it will be fine. and about bangladesh, if sania mirza can marry to pakistan, why sujoyp can't marry to bangladesh ? :)

i think you should first make sure the feelings are mutual, and the sense of love is not something like power/position/wealth induced, same goes for your part as well, in our society, marriage is one most important decision in one's life with lifelong impacts. are you ready to take lifelong responsibility of of her etc etc.

how long are you been seeing each other ? if i were at your place i would have given it time, some long time like 6-12 months, to check how things turn out over months.
all the best towards the phase of partner evaluation process. :)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master

Kdroid thanks :)

@iceberg I can give time...actually I can buy time...and people will happily keep me in bangladesh ....but it should be worth...at least a relation should pick up before...or else i would be loosing all the happiness of the life for nothing ;)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

OP,I wish you good luck:)

PS:it would be better if we had a seperate section called 'Love and Relationship'.just my suggestion.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

PS:it would be better if we had a seperate section called 'Love and Relationship'.just my suggestion.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/cavern/174211-love-relationship-problems.html

Done !
Posted in Cavern so as to escape from lurkers :p

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks digitfan ...but sadly i have to do that myself :)

Still looking for a chance :D ...y is it soo difficult ....it was much easier before (no marriage in scene)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ :grin:

Believe me, it even more difficult to pull this off than you imagined before. You just have to summon enough courage and continue in your path.
I'm sure you'' reach a positive conclusion.:)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Still looking for a chance :D ...y is it soo difficult ....it was much easier before (no marriage in scene)

Just wait till both families get involved. It's a nightmare trying to balance the needs of both sides without appearing to be biased towards either, trust me. :D

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
@vickybat Thanks ...I too think something positive happens ;)

@kl@w if both family involved simultaneously then no one can save me :D

Top Bottom