Indo-Bangla enclave exchange treaty

Tech&ME

Banned
PM is on a state visit to Bangladesh.

It is news everywhere that some areas of Assam and West Bengal will be gifted to Bangladesh.

Big areas like Dhubri in Assam will be gifted.

So, expect a change in the Map of Assam and India.

Source : Headlines Today News Channel. And : NDTV

My views :

1. Bangladesh will benefit from this deal.

2. Indian Railway will get affected I think. ( Don't know exactly )

3. But it is a good step if we consider the casualties due to this bangladeshis.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
1. People will automatically become the citizens of that country. (Some procedure is followed I think in such deals )

2. And yes, it is gifted because bangladeshis have already encroached some areas of West Bengal and Assam. This will re-solve a very old problem of illegal immigrates of Bangladesh to India.

3. India will also get some land in return ( but that is smaller then the one India is giving )

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This will not re-solve a very old problem of illegal immigrates of Bangladesh to India.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Was there any referendum for this ?

It looks like more of a water deal.

The main ***** reason this is happening is because the damn ***** stupid govt. don't do anything to stop the bangladeshies from sneaking into the country. And these ***** have even captured political power in the regions where those ***** live. They can't even speak Assamese *****. Today Assam, next india, i tell ya if this illegal influx problem ain't solved.

Sorry about the bad language. I hope you understand...

*****. I hope you can buy back our land with your plethora of stashed black money.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Today Assam, next india, i tell ya if this illegal influx problem ain't solved.

Sorry about the bad language. I hope you understand...

@JojoTheDragon please change your statement above. Assam is a part of India. Don't consider Assam and India as separate nations.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
If we can bend in front of a nation like Bangladesh. God know what will happen if Pakistan and China start to arm-twist.

Top Bottom