Indo-Bangla enclave exchange treaty

J

Joker

I was a member of this FORUM since 2004.

I was the one of the FIRST person to be BANNED here by Raaabo himself ( with a long explanation to me )

Raaabo was polite and never showed that as an ADMINISTRATOR he has the power to do whatever he wants. He just BANNED me to see the reaction on me.

I was unbanned after 3 hours......... !!! ......... that was TRUE judgement.

But I am afraid, some MODERATORS NOW think they KNOW EVERYTHING about this forum and am sorry to say this Moderators are completely wrong.

I was just arguing because USE of ABUSIVE language is supposed to be not allowed in this FORUM , in whatsoever way it is said., as far as I understand.

I am leaving this FORUM because I am Very Very SORRY :cold: :hissyfit:

GOODBYE to all of you.
Bye..

@Tech&Me: You honestly call youself an experinced member who has been here since 2004 ?
IMO , your current reaction is unreasonably childish ad immature, I'm sorry to say. Any person who has been in forums as long as you've would know very well how to get by/react to situations like this maturely rather than saying "Goodbye you sucketh lame forum" like a coward. It just shows that you can't accept that you've made mistake, and is just to childish to live with it/correct it. What nuisance. Much ado about nothing.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since this is in news again, I'm re-opening this thread.

Came across something in Reddit, Dahala Khagrabari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny how BJP was against this then, now went ahead with it. (Only fools will be against this)

*i.imgur.com/gC3s2iq.png

Top Bottom