Indo-Bangla enclave exchange treaty

J

Joker

gibberish again.

the only thing i have said you didnt post the right things in your first post and portrayed in a dumbass manner. 'gifted'?? read ur first post again. :| thats the only thing i am bothered with.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
gibberish again.

the only thing i have said you didnt post the right things in your first post and portrayed in a dumbass manner. 'gifted'?? read ur first post again. :| thats the only thing i am bothered with.

Read this article from HINDU. BJP as a national party is using the word "GIFTED"

The Hindu : NATIONAL / NEW DELHI : BJP alleges land transfer to Bangladesh

Mr. Ram Lal charged that the UPA Government has proved to be a failure in protecting the borders of the country. “India got freedom after thousands of sacrifices. Bangladesh became a free country only with the help of India. The same Bangladesh has been gifted valuable land of Assam by a weak Government though it still continues to provide shelter to anti-Indian elements,” he said.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Well the original thread title "Assam soon to be part of Bangladesh" gave the impression that India is gifting the entire state of Assam to Bangladesh when it was not even close to that. At first impression it seemed really a deliberate wind up attempt and could have attracted unwanted actions as well, but you got a benefit of doubt there in assumption that it was an honest mistake.

You should be careful with thread titles, since that's the first impression of a thread, having a thread title with misinformed and/or likely to be misunderstood information is dangerous and often leads to closure of threads and sometimes even more regretted outcomes. Just saying, don't shoot the messenger. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
There is a lot of controversy going on here about this issue. The health minister claims that not even a needles length of land is being given but we all know that around 150 acres is being given. But the Data on what exact parts are being given is not very specific.
The chief minister says one thing but again the Health minister says another thing. The day this land is finally given I think there will be lots of controversy.

J

Joker

tech&me

the more you post the more u are proving yourself as misinformed. fact number one.

an indian enclave is like an indian island in bangladeshi territory and a bangladeshi enclave is an bangladeshi island in indian territory. BJP morons dont seem to know this and same is the case with u too..

these enclaves have not seem any development because either countries have refused to touch them. so..the part of assam or west bengal which we are giving them is surrounded by bangladesh on every side..and the part of bangladesh which we are getting is surrounded by us on every side.

and there is no controversy in this case. this is something which will be of mutual benefit. its idiots like like tech&me causing controversy. and i fail to understand how is a land surrounded by another country valuable to you if u cant reach it???

Enclave and exclave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we arent gifting anyone anything. this is a give and take offer. if something is getting resolved..we see idiots popping up causing controversies.

edit:
please dont send me retarded PMs. my main gripe was with your first post which didnt portray facts rightly. it didnt portray any fact rather. your every other post is gibberish to me as it isnt somelthing i am concerned with. i am only talking about the first post of this thread which only made you come across as an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Guys please let us not use abusive language. And post in a civil manner. No personal pot shots.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Guys please let us not use abusive language. And post in a civil manner. No personal pot shots.

NOW you are a genius MODERATOR.

Why can't you BAN him ? OR is there some special rules for JOKER (that RETARDED guy, who is MAD , pagal, calling BJP Morons ???? and talking as if he is Tarun Gogoi ............. WTF ?????????? )

This forum is FULL of RETARDED people like JOKER..........

Now BAN me for calling him PAGAL ok....... do it. SOAB !!!!!!!

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
YA @Piyush

LACK of maturity !! ( I am still a 2 yrs old kid you know :grin: :grin: )

When someone will call you an IDIOT you will know the meaning of maturity.

And where did the FORUM RULES went ?? Disappeared for JOKER ?????? F.....K

( It hurts when you yourself is not at FAULT !! )

1. you don't go around and call people an IDIOT unless you yourself is an IDIOT !!

2. IF I use similar words then its OKAY for mods like ICO and others mods to infract me and even BAN me out, but when it comes to members like JOKER it is absolutely FINE !!!!

3. What are we running in HERE ???????? Forum Rules only for ME ?

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

Why can't you BAN him ? OR is there some special rules for JOKER (that RETARDED guy, who is MAD , pagal, calling BJP Morons ???? and talking as if he is Tarun Gogoi ............. WTF ?????????? )

First of all stop giving orders to the moderators. Moderators know much better than you how to handle the forum issues as they have far better behind the scenes view, and judgement skills, thank you very much. Sarcastically taunting a mod will do you no good.
An "idiot" word is certainly not a ban-worthy offence unless it amounts to harrassment, which is clearly not the case here, as this is simply a one off argument where the posters lost control. Appropriate action has been taken against Joker already anyway.
Thirdly no need to get emo over everything, get a grip please.

P.S.: And there's nothing wrong in calling BJP morons. They are morons indeed, so are Congress, CPM, BSP, SP, or any major political party for that matter.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
^^

As I said earlier this FORUM is full of RETARTED MODERATORS and MEMBERS... f....k with your retarded forum you IDIOT.

And GO TO HELL

N.B. : There is no harm in calling BJP morons, but this forum HAD some rules. ( which is indeed is only for ME )

Thanks, anyway............ why am I shouting at IDIOTS...............

BAN me you FOOLS

Piyush

Lanaya
YA @Piyush

LACK of maturity !! ( I am still a 2 yrs old kid you know :grin: :grin: )

When someone will call you an IDIOT you will know the meaning of maturity.

And where did the FORUM RULES went ?? Disappeared for JOKER ?????? F.....K

( It hurts when you yourself is not at FAULT !! )

1. you don't go around and call people an IDIOT unless you yourself is an IDIOT !!

2. IF I use similar words then its OKAY for mods like ICO and others mods to infract me and even BAN me out, but when it comes to members like JOKER it is absolutely FINE !!!!

3. What are we running in HERE ???????? Forum Rules only for ME ?

see....you just proved it yourself
how did you know I was pointing you
I may be pointing to Joker too
but you replied to it with flames

anyways dont make fun of yourself
the more you post without thinking for a minute the more you are getting gripped in quicksand

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I wonder why people just can't "let it go".
But nevermind, I also learned it hard way... :)

*imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
For Liverpool_Fan

Thank you.

I have LEFT this FORUM forever........... Good Bye............!!!!!!

1. Because I don't want people like you to teach me what is right and what is wrong.

2. People like you are IDIOTS and MAD who think that they are HEROs of this FORUM.

3. MODERATORS (like you ) specially in this FORUM has SPECIAL HEADs to think.....

4. SEND that FACEPALM to yourself you s..................b ???? Got IT :grin: :grin:

( I am not a person to you dirty words , so am using the dots )

Piyush

Lanaya
^^

As I said earlier this FORUM is full of RETARTED MODERATORS and MEMBERS... f....k with your retarded forum you IDIOT.

And GO TO HELL

N.B. : There is no harm in calling BJP morons, but this forum HAD some rules. ( which is indeed is only for ME )

Thanks, anyway............ why am I shouting at IDIOTS...............

BAN me you FOOLS
c'mon buddy
you've been here since 2004
and you're losing yours just on one issue :/

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
@Tech&ME,

You are leaving too much sh!t to clean up for mods. Just relax. Take a break from Internet. Get some fresh air and then come back. You might find something useful on this forum.

Leaving a forum just because a single thread and a bad day is not sanity IMO. :|

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
@Tech&ME,

You are leaving too much sh!t to clean up for mods. Just relax. Take a break from Internet. Get some fresh air and then come back. You might find something useful on this forum.

Leaving a forum just because a single thread and a bad day is not sanity IMO. :|

I was a member of this FORUM since 2004.

I was the one of the FIRST person to be BANNED here by Raaabo himself ( with a long explanation to me )

Raaabo was polite and never showed that as an ADMINISTRATOR he has the power to do whatever he wants. He just BANNED me to see the reaction on me.

I was unbanned after 3 hours......... !!! ......... that was TRUE judgement.

But I am afraid, some MODERATORS NOW think they KNOW EVERYTHING about this forum and am sorry to say this Moderators are completely wrong.

I was just arguing because USE of ABUSIVE language is supposed to be not allowed in this FORUM , in whatsoever way it is said., as far as I understand.

I am leaving this FORUM because I am Very Very SORRY :cold: :hissyfit:

GOODBYE to all of you.

Piyush

Lanaya
I was a member of this FORUM since 2004.
yea...thats fantastic honestly

I was the one of the FIRST person to be BANNED here by Raaabo himself ( with a long explanation to me )
why were you banned then?just curious..

Raaabo was polite and never showed that as an ADMINISTRATOR he has the power to do whatever he wants. He just BANNED me to see the reaction on me.
I was unbanned after 3 hours......... !!! ......... that was TRUE judgement..
how did you react then?again,...just curious

But I am afraid, some MODERATORS NOW think they KNOW EVERYTHING about this forum and am sorry to say this Moderators are completely wrong.
now what is there to know about forum?
I mean forum is for discussion and getting and giving help..thats all
there's no rocket science behind it
so every mod is same for me

I was just arguing because USE of ABUSIVE language is supposed to be not allowed in this FORUM , in whatsoever way it is said., as far as I understand.
now this is confusing to me
what sort of abusive language was used
the words like Idiot/mad....
or there were some other posts which got removed eventually before one could see them?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

as a normal member of this forum and with due respect I want to know why should he be banned?

The only thing he did was, he brought out facts in this thread and explained what enclaves and exclaves are. He didn't approve your first post in this thread as it lead to misinformed comments which are typically referred to as 'kneejerk' comments. (I hope you remember the title which you gave to this thread.) Only thing he told you was to start these kind of political threads in a proper manner from next time. Just saying that you'd be careful from next time would have been enough. Sometimes it is fine to bend isn't it? Or may be if someone corrects you, it hurts your ego?

Moderators know what to do and what not to do. Best way to moderate is using an invisible hammer. It's the most fair way. You don't have to tell any moderator how he should moderate. If you have issues, just PM.

You want to leave this forum? Just sign out and never login again.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Cooch-behar-enclaves-schematisch.png/307px-Cooch-behar-enclaves-schematisch.png

Personally, I have the same doubt as Joker. How are we 'gifting' away land?

The orange spots in Bangladesh will become theirs and the green spots in India will become ours. A more cleanly defined border? Don't you agree? It is for the better good. and the people get the choice where to live in. (still to be negotiated)

(Orange = India, Green = Bangladesh)

Top Bottom