India's first spacecraft to Mars successfully put into Earth's orbit !

sandeep410

Journeyman
Indian public can go without air for days. They can also survive without food and water for days. They are the perfect astronauts.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am proud to be called a Nellorian as it is my native place where Sriharikota Space Port is located but I never visited it in my life.:p

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Very Good and you should be proud of. :)
Except that you can visit to that Highly Secured and Classified location, if you achieve to become a Higher Govt. of India Official(mainly belonging to Ministry of Space/Home/Defense) that too under special authorization/permissions and/or recommendations...:wink:

Hrishi

these people who work at such places must be talented enough. Devoting their entire life to science. That's actually life , away from Materialism and all the wordly sh1t.

kg11sgbg

these people who work at such places must be talented enough. Devoting their entire life to science. That's actually life , away from Materialism and all the wordly sh1t.
Is it so?
I think it is not entirely true. Truly the Scientists/Technologists/Engineers working there are much devoted and dextrous than other experts,but sometimes lust overcomes dedication and service to motherland.One of the reasons for delay in projects as in case of indigenous development of GSLV systems,which we are unsuccessful till far today.
Lust means,legally some of these talented people move over to morrreee greener pastures,such as joining at MNC's for lucrative posts & careers.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

A glitch occured in the 4th stage of upliftment for the MOM around Earth's orbit...:-( ,but Scientists and Engineers are claiming it to be a minor glitch...saying that won't affect the MOM towards its journey to Mars.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
A glitch occured in the 4th stage of upliftment for the MOM around Earth's orbit...:-( ,but Scientists and Engineers are claiming it to be a minor glitch...saying that won't affect the MOM towards its journey to Mars.

They said the orbit got successfully raised.

Anyway, the path that they're taking, worst case the orbiter will return to earth after missing mars or missing the window to leave earth's sphere of influence. I hope they prepared for that eventuality - it helps learn a lot for the next mission.

kg11sgbg

^Keeping our Fingers crossed and praying to GOD,let's Hope for the Best of success.

If all goes well...by Dec 1(2013),MOM will journey towards Mars...leaving Earth's gravitational influence...

$hadow

Geek in making
India is all set to make a statement to others that See what we can do. #repect and hope for the successful journey.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
In their heart of hearts everyone knows that this will fail. :lol:
Nothing to see here and act like a douche,people
This satellite will go MIA,possibly abducted by aliens to gauge the scientific prowess of their soon to be 1.2Bn slaves
The last sentence was a joke. :EDI:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ check out what happened to China's Mars mission. Yinghuo-1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sandeep410

Journeyman
Dont worry guys even if this fail my diwali rocket with iphone attached wont fail. I saw in google earth that it has already left earth orbit. Unlike other rockets mine doesnt orbit earth it just goes straight to mars why waste time orbiting earth

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
[IMGG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12712&d=1384538244[/IMGG]

SmartPlanet

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 98

kg11sgbg

If all goes well according to schedule, then after midnight today,MOM (Mars Orbiter Module)will bid farewell to Earth's gravitational field,and embark on a long journey towards Mars...ahead...
Let's hope and wish for the best.
Salutations ISRO.

Top Bottom