India's first spacecraft to Mars successfully put into Earth's orbit !

$hadow

Geek in making
One thing #respect for what they did. Managed the whole thing by themselves let's just hope for its success.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Proud to be Indian ,Pride for all of us Friends,Pranaam to my Motherland.

Salutations ISRO!!!

But we must really rejoice,the next year after MOM(Mars Orbiter Module) is successfully put to the designated trajectory/orbit around Mars for experiments and exploring.

Meanwhile,it's a long and very complex journey for MOM with arduous tasks for the Scientists/Technologists and Engineers at ISRO in the coming days ahead.

Checking...Corrections...Maneuver...Checking...Corrections...Maneuver... :---------------------------------------> ~ 24th September 2014...

shade1

Broken In
:mrgreen::mrgreen: this is absolutely great for India.Space exploration is being done at at a painfully slow rate throughout the globe .Ever since the apollo missions no significant manned mission has been attempted:|.Reasons of extreme costs and lack of interest have been given.Funding for nasa and isro has also been very low for many years(though it was never high for isro).A few facts remain that earth will slowly become difficult to live in ,that is ultimately after probably a billion years completely uninhabitable.There has not been a specific research and its also very difficult to know but the fact remains.All this money in space exploration will ultimately give huge returns in the long run and take us forward.I hope huge benefits come out of the mission to mine asteroids ,these resources will certainly be a game changer for us.:razz: .If there ever was any doubt about India's technological capability in space ,then it has been removed by this successful mission.

sandeep410

Journeyman
I have tied my iphone to my diwali rocket and launched it on the day of diwali. It must have went past earth orbit now and must be on its way to mars orbit. Anyway when you see high resolution images of mars in instagram a year from now you can bet assure that it was my phone sending those images.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I have tied my iphone to my diwali rocket and launched it on the day of diwali. It must have went past earth orbit now and must be on its way to mars orbit. Anyway when you see high resolution images of mars in instagram a year from now you can bet assure that it was my phone sending those images.

Sarcasm Phail
Your rocket bursted,therefore grilling your iPhone/

Hrishi

No , it won't . In fact , the rocket won't even take off , unless it's powered by iMacFuel. :rofl:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
You win! LOL

$hadow

Geek in making
Well but to be said we are Indians are so much happy for Deewali that we even sent a rocket to Mars to show our happiness and joy :-D :-D :-D.

icebags

Technomancer
^ hopefully the biggest rocket of this diwali will succeed.

meanwhile MAVEN going through the last phase preparations and getting ready for launch scheduled on november 18th. it be directly propelled towards mars instead of being slingshot with multiple turns like MOM.

*i.imgur.com/nKxnPtu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sushovan

In the zone
:lol:
*i.imgur.com/NmnOxHh.jpg:large

Attachments

• NmnOxHh.jpg
    NmnOxHh.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom