India's first spacecraft to Mars successfully put into Earth's orbit !

doomgiver

Warframe
Is this ego hurting you or others???

are you butthurt that nobody is showering attention on your mars mission? hahaha, thats so cute!

you guys just dont get it, do you? you're making a mountain out of a molehill. im sorry i dont share your delusion of the mars mission. why dont you actually take time to see that sending a probe to mars is no big deal.

in the meantime, enjoy your imaginary success, since nobody else things its worth even noticing, LOL.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Why are you so narcissist ? Sure most of your points are valid, no arguments there but there's no reason to lash out at other members ..you need to calm the hell down dude

doomgiver

Warframe
here's something to think about :

there's a saying that "dont reinvent the wheel", it means that dont do things that have been done before just for the sake of doing them.

^ this is what we just did. it was a pure d!<k waving contest, with zero scientific matter.

lets build our own aircraft carrier, just to show the world we can do it, even tho we dont have enough naval/airpower to use it effectively.
lets build our own space shuttle, just to show the world we can do it, even tho we dont have a space program to use it effectively.
lets build our own cricket stadium, just to show the world we can do it, even tho nobody would be allowed to use it.

same thing with the moon mission, pure pissing contest. instead of sending proper scientific probes, we're just indulging in showing off.

**** THE MANGALYAAN, cant you see it doenst benefit us??? you're the problem here, blind people falling for politician's speeches.

I'd have ZERO problems if we'd actually sent a decent probe there, but we didnt, thats the main freaking point, you gormless worms.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you so narcissist ? Sure most of your points are valid, no arguments there but there's no reason to lash out at other members ..you need to calm the hell down dude

they started d!cking about first. and i just said they were wrong. i'll not back down from this. let the mods intervene.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
are you butthurt that nobody is showering attention on your mars mission? hahaha, thats so cute!

you guys just dont get it, do you? you're making a mountain out of a molehill. im sorry i dont share your delusion of the mars mission. why dont you actually take time to see that sending a probe to mars is no big deal.

in the meantime, enjoy your imaginary success, since nobody else things its worth even noticing, LOL.

Ha..Ha..Ha enjoying your lame comments dude. You are so excited at the same time confused and bewildered,that you are churning up good English language with superlative knowledge. Carry on dude...enjoying your outrage... It seems YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SHOWN KEEN INTEREST in this thread section,else you wouldn't have carried too far with your unnoticeable,ignorant EGO...
So you could easily mixup between "thinks" and "things"...

Like it OR Hate it,undeniable fact is that India has made herself proud due to the Mangalyaan or MOM project.
The journey itself is a success ,which we should be proud of...enjoy it...and cherish it.

If this wretched ,good-for-nothing, country doesn't suits you,why don't you move on to U.S. or Europe????????????????????????
There you could have your endless ,sleepless days rebuking and howling against India.

The Mars Mission is India's mission not my personal mission. Till now you being a citizen(doubtful) of India,you are bound to share its success or failure...

doomgiver

Warframe
Till now you being a citizen(doubtful) of India,you are bound to share its success or failure...

oho, so this is nazi germany, that i HAVE to celebrate with a gun held against my head? where dissidents are publicly jailed and shot ?
GZ, and enjoy your "yindia".

and keep on imagining that the world suddenly became that much brighter and poverty was instantly banished and everyone is shooting rainbow out of their bums just because we put a chunk of metal around mars.

/slowclap

vande matram.

- - - Updated - - -

^ THATS whats wrong with you, you think EVERYONE should have YOUR opinion as their only opinion.

OMG, HE DOESNT LIKE MANGALYAAN, FVCK THIS HATER, BURRRRRRRRN.

If you'd thing rationally, you'd think otherwise.

go screw yourself, this thread has become toxic to decent conversation, better lock it down (like the rest of dissidents).

jai hind.

beingGamer

In the zone
[MENTION=102842]doomgiver[/MENTION] in what kind of profession are you?
I am human and i believe that to reach the top I have to take each step one at a time. It is called Research & development.
Unless you get the basic understanding from your own experience you cant take the next step.

stop whining. we are proud of what the scientists have achieved and lernt from their own experience let it be small or big or someone else have already done it. doing it by your own hands is different.

doomgiver

Warframe
stop whining. we are proud of what the scientists have achieved and lernt from their own experience let it be small or big or someone else have already done it. doing it by your own hands is different.

nobody is whining around here, i see only a few people who are delusional that the mars mission was actually a huge gift for humanity. thats all. sure, do it yourself, dont make drama over it. it wasnt that dramatic.

kg11sgbg

To all my @TDF, Friends including [MENTION=102842]doomgiver[/MENTION],and obviously the Mods. & Admins.
Whose comment is too personal and too toxic and too acidic?

Judge it youselves .
I am shutting up,and I don't want to join any Fight Club,because I am tooo weak for that.

Awaiting for the pics. to be released publicly , by our MOM.

doomgiver

Warframe
Haha, first you call out people, and when that tactic fails, you run away? No wonder you're too weak for the fight club.
You cant even comprehend my posts or make a coherent argument.

kg11sgbg

Data collection and processing by various instruments ,particularly methane sensors,going in by full swing,by MOM.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=102842]doomgiver[/MENTION],

sending a probe to mars is no big deal

it was a pure d!<k waving contest, with zero scientific matter
I'd have ZERO problems if we'd actually sent a decent probe there, but we didnt, thats the main freaking point, you gormless worms.

just because we put a chunk of metal around mars

I didn't know that you are an expert at using differential-algebric techniques to globally optimize multi-gravity-assist interplanetary trajectories with deep space maneuvers(no it is not gibberish but real stuff,[*bt.pa.msu.edu/pub/papers/GASPDAM12/GASPDAM12.pdf). Maybe you were too tired working out these complex equations that you forgot about following some civility while posting the above lines.let me help you by giving you a short rest period of 2 days.:)

On a serious note you wouldn't believe a religious nut job decrying the latest scientific advancement in biotechnology as against god/nature because he doesn't know what he is talking about about but you seem pretty eager to dismiss this mission as nothing as if you solve space exploration level differential equations to pass your free time instead of browsing or playing sudoku.Posts like these are one of the reason that whatever correct things you also say remains ineffective to leave an impression on others.

No more off topic posts here,if someone want to comment on usefulness/difficulty level/....... of this mission get a PhD in astrophysics &/or economics & then post else stick to posting about news related to this mission(success,achievements,future missions etc).

Top Bottom