I Dont Feel Like Studying... I Only Want To Stick To My Computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
DigitalDude said:
"thou shall study one day b4 the exam for passing if u really dunno anything... or for getting decent grades if u knew some stuff b4"

this is one of the 10 commandments of engg ;)

"thou shall photocopy a gal's notes" is the number 1 :D

_

hey dude.. plz post all the commandments yaar.. i dont know abt them... they seem good..

"thou shall photocopy a gal's notes" is the number 1 :D ... haha very cool :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
the 10th one applies to me completely,study 8-12 hours the day before exam and just pass.lol.worked till now lets see what happens this time around.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
haha I dont remember exactly man... read them a long time ago.. anyway I made up the following myself (some I read b4)... just for fun

1) Thou shall photocopy a gal's notes.

2) Thou shall never submit an assignment on time.

3) Thou shall satisfy the requirement of 25% attendance through proxy.

4) Thou shall study one day b4 the exam.

5) Thou shall participate compulsorily in mass bunk.

6) Thou shall have full attendance in the canteen.

7) Thou shall complete a paper exactly 1 hour before the submission deadline.

8 ) Thou shall design ppts for seminars by pulling an all-nighter.

9) Thou shall master the art of sleeping in the class without getting caught.

10) Thou shall pretend to be having a gf.

and plzz members add to this to make this funny :p

_

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
DigitalDude said:
lol wat a big joke... If I did this i will die cos of withdrawal symptoms.. clearly u r not in our league :p

"thou shall study one day b4 the exam for passing if u really dunno anything... or for getting decent grades if u knew some stuff b4"

this is one of the 10 commandments of engg ;)

"thou shall photocopy a gal's notes" is the number 1 :D

_

oh yaaa ... may be I am not in ur league ... i just got 86% CSE degree and now working with IBM R&D labs :)

Boy atleast 15 dyas all of u can do .... learn to leave ur addictions .... that more FUN Trust me ... I used to sit on comp in continue for 12 hours :)

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
i dont want to work for anybody yaar... calling someone ur Boss is the thing i hate the most... and tht too.. when u r given a 4x4 cabin, a 9 to 5 job and 24,000 pm (so wat!) u never get rich and u always have a screwed up desi boss...after all tht dog work...

Who

Guess Who's Back
ok so what is the real solution of getting good marks & stay away from your PC ?? i am in 12th board science with maths , got 3 months...so reply fast.

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
jal_desai said:
i dont want to work for anybody yaar... calling someone ur Boss is the thing i hate the most... and tht too.. when u r given a 4x4 cabin, a 9 to 5 job and 24,000 pm (so wat!) u never get rich and u always have a screwed up desi boss...after all tht dog work...

Well Boy if u think like that i ca'nt help it ...... Its in ur mentality that u have to work from 9 -5 & have to obey ur boss like a dog

I dont think so .... & many of us will agree with that ... didn't we ?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^its not about 9-5 job or salary to me,I can work with bare essentials if I like my job.But the main thing is growth,I should grow with my job and sorry to tell you all IT job sux in this respect,Stagnant repetitive coders--thats what we become eventually unless somethign big happens.lol.

So IMO avoid IT jobs as much as you can,but looks like they are the only jabs available.

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^its not about 9-5 job or salary to me,I can work with bare essentials if I like my job.But the main thing is growth,I should grow with my job and sorry to tell you all IT job sux in this respect,Stagnant repetitive coders--thats what we become eventually unless somethign big happens.lol.

So IMO avoid IT jobs as much as you can,but looks like they are the only jabs available.

I agree with the growth part of ur story above ... but I am simply stunned by ur Coder part .... coder is the lowest level of work in a development project ... I think there are about 6 architect who are working for a team of 4 developer in other team of my floor ..... they don't do coding they find the solution of the problem which developer thinks are not possible at all ..... Isn't that satisfying ......

On the other part I must say you can be good or Bad in ur skills, depending on ur skills u get a work in IT .... I Agree that we can do much better if we do work of us rather than working for those american bas**rds ...

Anyway Rupee is going high against $$ ... so think in next 10-15 years the IT boom will be gone ... Then we HAVE to depend on our own consumption of BEs

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^its already over with IT companies either increasing working hours or cutting out on jobs.Sad but true.But you agree with me or not more than 90% become what I call coders.And I damn well know what is meant by a coder.A coder!=developer,programmer.It sux but its the truth.

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
^^ ... thats wht i said; if u raise urself as coder u will be a coder ....

If u wanna become something better than that; Do little study by sacrificing ur loveeeee for comp

Everyone wants a bright future ... & nothing come without some sacrifice

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
^^ who is not ready to give sacrifice brother? ... i m gettin wat u want to say but where is the room for the original thought???? SAME things we are taught since years.. my faculty dont know abt the latest technology.. ya they know C C++ ... to the most JAVA... but tht's it... they dont bother to read magazines, accept better solutions to the problems over the conventional ones.. and this is same with the IT industries owned by any Tom,dick and harry... (unless it is a good well knowned IT firm) ... they do the same coding since ages.... i dont want to stick with tht..

as devil_himself told... a coder (though a class topper in his BEs) is just a coder with a 4x4 cabin...sad but true..

Who

Guess Who's Back
bhai can anybody answer my question or i will have to make a new thread on it ? here is the question again,
ok so what is the real solution of getting good marks & stay away from your PC ?? i am in 12th board science with maths , got 3 months...so reply fast.

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
Well Here I totally agree with u that our education system is the worst in terms of quality

I came from a college where there are more strike & GT then regular class

Believe me or not But there is only 1 professor in whole CSE dept & like that not enough he is from a electrical Background ... I mean wht the sh*t it is happening here....

I can't imagine wht will be going on now a days there

By end of each semester I hardly able to get to know the syllabus only ... forget about covering topics ... even my batchmate girls are far good technical knowledge then my so called Adocii teachers :(

smit said:
bhai can anybody answer my question or i will have to make a new thread on it ? here is the question again,

Simple

1. Pack ur Sys
2. Study ....
nO shortcuts :)

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
^already in progress but i miss my pc when i don't have it cause i don't like any other things except doing things on my pc... so i will be studying whole day long but i can't keep the pc thoughts out of my head :(

any advice on it ? to make me like my studies.

patelpk

Life'z All abt HaHA HiHI
^ Frankly i don't have any solution for this

Its happens for first some years after that you used to get a work around like for me packing the sys

Please don't screw ur exams !!

timemachine

Boom Bhadam Dhishkyao
pathiks said:
^^ Dude I am your advanced version..
I m in 3rd sem. IT Engg and xams started on the 5th.
I hav the exact same feelings as you.. I hav lost all interest in studies..
Atleast i studied during the xams in 1st and 2nd sem but this time i dont give a f*** whether i pass or fail...
Is this a common phenomenon in Engg?

I m sorry for quoting msgs from first page.

Yea bro it is, it is for all computer enthusiasts.
ITs in BSC also (take example from me)
I think i busted my HINDI exam 5th sem LOLzzzzz:D:mad:
well m now tryn not to keep my a*s bouncing from fourm to forum, blog to blog, tweak to tweak, here nd there but its not in control, what to do??

adi007

Youngling
anantkhaitan said:
I am in 1st Sem (IT) rather completed it from Bhopal.. and seriously speaking, I have learned absolutely nothing about my subject/branch in this big four months.. All those stupid subject(s).. and the worst of all ED: Engineering Drawing.. biggest piece of sh!t with all it its horrible sheets ..
same branch
same sem
same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom