I Dont Feel Like Studying... I Only Want To Stick To My Computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
hi ppl.... lemme share something with u... i am sufffering from some mental disease or somethin .. i'm in final yr engineering (7th sem) .. exams are from 18th dec. but i dont feel like studying.. really guys... i just feel like sticking to my lappy... install softwares... play games... blogging and searching tweaks and all kinda computer stuff... forumming... etc . i m in Information Technology... so i have to deal with computers.. so my mom thinks i m doing my work... but i m not actually studying... how to stop it.... ? i know this is wierd.. but right now u r in the CHIT CHAT section so obviously u r free... sso give some advice... threaten me of my exams yaar... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Dude I am your advanced version..
I m in 3rd sem. IT Engg and xams started on the 5th.
I hav the exact same feelings as you.. I hav lost all interest in studies..
Atleast i studied during the xams in 1st and 2nd sem but this time i dont give a f*** whether i pass or fail...
Is this a common phenomenon in Engg?

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
Lol, Thank god I'm graduate now. If i can make it so can you guys c'mon cheer up!!

Last edited:
OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
^^ ya whether its an internal examination or an external... we always play ONE DAY... tht is the day before the exam.... :)) ... jokes apart.. i m really serious guys.. plz suggest.. :(

Pathik

Google Bot
Lucky_star said:
I have my 7th sem CS exam on 17th and right now, I am replying to this thread...

:eek:
I had an FIT exam today and had EDC on the 5th and hav DLDA on the 15th.. abhi bol.. :p

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^same here.I just had maths exam this afternoon,i'll hardy get 40\75(which I absolutely need to pass),I have another big exam coming this Thursday and I am not at all worried.

Earlier I used to worry about results but now I don't give a damn about them and I don't know why.Wtf is happening?I used to be a school topper and now I am on the verge of getting multiple backs and the main thing is I am not at all worried.

I feel like forced to study.BTW I'm in ECE 3rd sem.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hey all are in the same boat.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif
I am a S.Y.J.C commerce student having prelims in Jan & boards in March.
Still i am unable to stay away from forum,im etc.
Let's meet up & discuss it.

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
The_Devil_Himself said:
I used to be a school topper and now I am on the verge of getting multiple backs and the main thing is I am not at all worried.

even i used to be a topper since KG till 11th standard... 12th standard got f**ked up coz i fell in love or somethin.. :)) .. then i did best in first two yrs of ENGG... then it came down.. :( .. wow wat a roller coaster ride i had...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
pathiks said:
I had an FIT exam today and had EDC on the 5th and hav DLDA on the 15th.. abhi bol.. :p
Dude, U got 5 days gap in between. Its enough for me to start a paper from scratch and end it on the 4th day:eek:.

But we have only one day gap.

I don't know why, but this time, I am least worried about my xams. :?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^discuss?dude I got a fugging exam on thursday,I gotta run and start studying.

fourier transform,laplace transform,z-transform---save me god!

^^^
same thing with me.
im in school BTW.
i used to come in top 5 til 7-8 th but this year i just feel like only computing.no studies.
my mom feels like killing me.
plz sugg something.

abtom said:
^^^
same thing with me.
im in school BTW.
i used to come in top 5 til 7-8 th but this year i just feel like only computing.no studies.
my mom feels like killing me.
plz sugg something.

Stop computing and start studying.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I too had Fourier, Laplace, Z-transform and hell lot others and know what?? I skipped the whole of it and prepared others well and I cleared the math3 paper easily. Same was with Network theory paper.

But, TDH, U got to study. Its a f******g difficult thing. You need to practise a lot.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
same condition with me.......

I am also a 7th sem. student..and my exams are running.I have my next paper on 13th of this month. :p

But I have managed overall 70% till now

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
same here.. tom i have data structures lab exams !!
oh god !!

damn it .. !

two programs are eating my head.. i don't have interest in those boring problems .. so trying to mug it up now ..! coz last minute no time to go through concepts !

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
Lucky_star said:
I too had Fourier, Laplace, Z-transform and hell lot others and know what?? I skipped the whole of it and prepared others well and I cleared the math3 paper easily. Same was with Network theory paper.

But, TDH, U got to study. Its a f******g difficult thing. You need to practise a lot.

Network Analysis, Maths 3, Digital circuits, Electronic circuits, DCO, MU-P ... these are the real devils... man.. lemmme tell u... i dont know how i managed to get even a C in those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom