I Dont Feel Like Studying... I Only Want To Stick To My Computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
jal_desai said:
ya true man... software industry sucks.. IT sucks... forget these software jobs... wats the point in getting a job for few weeks and then u get laid off.. really guys... u never make money with these 9 to 5 jobs... u never get rich... is tht the thing i was born for????... so have decided to do MBA and venture a new company makin ..... ahem.... aa ahem... GAMES!!!
humein yaad rakh lena jab company khologe toh.:p

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
gaurav_indian said:
humein yaad rakh lena jab company khologe toh.:p

KYA BAAT HAI ... wow... i m getting the programmers/designers so soon... i appreciate it and by the way... the moment i'll try to venture.... i'lll OBVIOUSLY tell all of u ppl first to be IN my company... obviously yaar not kiddin

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I can't imagine how a person can be sitting in front of PC all day along, even if you are doing something productive. Get a life. You'll realize later, maybe not now.

How to tackle your computer addiction and concentrate on studies? I've grown up being part of this forum. I graduated 2 years back and whenever I had exams, I'm more active than ever. Even now while giving various competitive exams I relax here. I was chatting with goobimama at 2 AM and the next day I had an important exam.

You need not give a damn about your degree or job. But do try to enjoy the process, pass out with flying colors. Do what you want but give importance to your under graduation.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i always spend 2 hours on studying unwind for 15-20mins on the comp and back to books ... though i do more stuff on comp in 20mins than ido in 2 hours with my books :D but hey wth

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^just one question:what do you call 'passing with flying colors'?just curious.
Well, it can't be explained as it's relative. What's good for me might not be good enough for you.

Some pointers which come to my mind... (reg. passing with flying colors)
- not regretting later that you didn't concentrate on studies earlier
- not regretting that you scored only 55% (50 being the pass mark) and some institutes ask for First Class (which is 60%) for PG admission
- getting a job you always yearned for
- keeping parents happy

But then again it's relative. For you, getting a degree is sufficient. Fine. But don't ever regret later or loathe now that you have this much to read, have laplace transforms or random process to remember, etc.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yea sure.I think I can do that.65%-70% is within my 1 day\exam reach.

BTW I resolved way back in my 12th standard that I won't regret any decision I take or any act I do.

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
drgrudge said:
Well, it can't be explained as it's relative. What's good for me might not be good enough for you.

Some pointers which come to my mind... (reg. passing with flying colors)
- not regretting later that you didn't concentrate on studies earlier
- not regretting that you scored only 55% (50 being the pass mark) and some institutes ask for First Class (which is 60%) for PG admission
- getting a job you always yearned for
- keeping parents happy

But then again it's relative. For you, getting a degree is sufficient. Fine. But don't ever regret later or loathe now that you have this much to read, have laplace transforms or random process to remember, etc.

true buddy... i not only agree with u, even respect ur thots... i'll resume my Operating systems and Networks from tomorrow...

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Os is one of my favourite papers. U get to learn a lot of interesting things. Concepts of OS by Galvin is the best book.
For networks, u would be having Forouzan

Last edited:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Count me too as an addition to the band of guys not studying for their exams. I have my MCA 3rd Sem papers frm 15th and every time i feel like studying, i am disctracted by the PC.
But somehow i managed to uninstall all games to concentrate on the studies but now i am distracted by the net. I m thinking of giving up my PC power cord to mom so that no distractions at all.
Studying late at night or early in the mornings help a lot to just focus on the studies and nothing else.

adi007

Youngling
me too same problem

scored 95.84 % in SSLC(10th)
91 in PUC(12th)
got screwed up in CET though(6695 rank):sad:
landed in IT(instrumentation technology):sad:
I hate this branch :sad:
I have 1st sem exams from 24th....:mad:
Lab exam tommorow(chemistry :sad:)....:mad:
Have secured less marks in 2nd internals...:sad:

The one thing i liked is free internet in my college :D:D ....
I will spend an average of 1-3 hrs online mainly DIGIT forum:D:D...
In home,spend 5-6 hrs sitting infront of my computer doing something :D:D...

And the most annoying things are boring subjects :mad: like
Chemistry
Electricals
Maths

But i will assure myself that campus will not depend upon percentage..
Percentage is just for eligibility.....
I have seen several toppers not getting recruited in campus selection..
So, my conclusion is
Study just for eligibility..No need to get good marks:cool:

amol48

Searching...
LOL.. I am in Pune and have exams staring TOM... Maths is the first and now rplying to this post .. :p... moreover I am in Ist year only.. so NO experience too of Engg... :-D.... atleaset felt better ke mere saath itne log to hai :p

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
abe yaaron, college life ko barbaad mat karna....jab padhaai karna chahiye, to karo, aur baaki sab waqt masti.... college life phir se kabhi nahi milega..:sad: ....so enjoy to the max...watever u do..:D:D

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I think i am the youngest in forum..
I am in eight std

second semester exams started from saturday;
today was science paper :)

to all of you : If u feel u r under pressure to complete portion before exams , study 3 hrs daily so then only relax during exams, play , no pressure, no tension, good marks, more study ,more marks, good future... :p :p

btw, i had got 94 % in first sem still i got 5 th rank :(
will study hard this time to get the first :p

b4 exams i play games to refresh my mind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom