I Dont Feel Like Studying... I Only Want To Stick To My Computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
here is another great example!!! i m in 3rd sem n i hav my external lab exams of data structures tomorrow n i m wastin my time on this forum. also my external theory papers r from 27dec n havnt yet touched the books of electronic n logic design yet(in which our teachers havnt even completed the syllabus) n still i hav NO TENSION*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
jal_desai said:
Network Analysis, Maths 3, Digital circuits, Electronic circuits, DCO, MU-P ... these are the real devils... man.. lemmme tell u... i dont know how i managed to get even a C in those...
I too don't know how I managed to clear those tough papers easily. Anyway, all those days are gone, and only core papers are bugging me now-Compiler Design, Advanced Operating System, IWT, Software Engg., Computer Graphics And multimedia....:-(. But these papers are interesting to study than those first two years' papers.

Thinking of giving my modem to a friend whose exam finishes on 15th. Last time, I had done this.:eek:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
OMFL....so many people in the same boat.Anyways,I don't care about my future anymore,IT jobs sucks anyway.I just want to get my degree in 4years and then prepare for IAS or something.And besides who'll give job to a kid with 55% marks and multiple backs anyway.

Cyclone

Darth Penguin
I'm finishing a week at home, just gave my 3rd sem papers. Got three weeks more to enjoy the sun and the beaches, after this its back to coll. I spent my entire exam-week whiling away my time on these forums. Gonna remain a six-pointer for another four months, by the likes of it! :D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
N YEAH I M SUPPOSED TO BE THE TOPPER (FROM THE BOYS SIDE THOUGH ye ladki log kuch jyada hi padhti hai)

@akshay wat problems u hav in the lab program. mine r all lab program funda are rock solid!!feel free to ask

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
@The_Devil_Himself, Dude, then you have to study real hard. I have managed to keep a CGPA of 8.0 (80%) till now without any backs... Lets see what happens this time.

gaurav_indian said:
yes and delete all those games dont worry devil ko main sambhal lunga :lol:

devil ko jab bola tha ki HDD saaf ho gayi tabhi itna darr gaya tha agar sab delete kar diya to mere ghar aake hi peetega.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Lucky_star said:
@The_Devil_Himself, Dude, then you have to study real hard. I have managed to keep a CGPA of 8.0 (80%) till now without any backs... Lets see what happens this time.

yea I should......but wait I don't give a damn about it.I am fed up completely.I know this is not me!!I am fed up cramming,all I want is 50% marks(passing marks).

Lemme remind you guys again,IT jobs sucks no matter which company you work for.haha.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
yea I should......but wait I don't give a damn about it.I am fed up completely.I know this is not me!!I am fed up cramming,all I want is 50% marks(passing marks).

Lemme remind you guys again,IT jobs sucks no matter which company you work for.haha.
Thats why i have chosen animation career over it.Yahan india mein logon ko lagta hai ke woh programmers hai but they are just plain coders.And coding gets boring yaar.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
fun2sh same here man .. tom DSC lab Exam !!
yeah !

btw now i managed to understand binary search tree.. !
so its only Infix to Postfix that i must mug up .. coz not in mode to read and understand ! i hope you are done with all 8)

that stack precedence and input precedence .. i just don't like it .. and don't want to learn it right now .. coz of less time !

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
The_Devil_Himself said:

ya true man... software industry sucks.. IT sucks... forget these software jobs... wats the point in getting a job for few weeks and then u get laid off.. really guys... u never make money with these 9 to 5 jobs... u never get rich... is tht the thing i was born for????... so have decided to do MBA and venture a new company makin ..... ahem.... aa ahem... GAMES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom