I Dont Feel Like Studying... I Only Want To Stick To My Computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
EEkkkksss Exams getting closer and here I am Spending time in Chit Chat (but thats cause I've been studying al day and needed a break. Exams from 27 Dec.)

Hmmm Liked those 10 commandments. (I Actually did all that.)

Although I am not a ENGG. student but I have the 12th commandment :--
12.) "Thou shall learn and use the ART of cheating by newest ways (mobiles, MP3 watches or old CHITTH in pants trick :D )"

Pathik

Google Bot
timemachine said:
I m sorry for quoting msgs from first page.

Yea bro it is, it is for all computer enthusiasts.
ITs in BSC also (take example from me)
I think i busted my HINDI exam 5th sem LOLzzzzz:D:mad:
well m now tryn not to keep my a*s bouncing from fourm to forum, blog to blog, tweak to tweak, here nd there but its not in control, what to do??
Well, I feel thankful to god that atleast we dont have Hindi in Engg.
I wd have left studies and dropped out if i had to study Hindi/ Marathi after 12th. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
guess what some of my frens had regional lingos in their 1st year:D*farm3.static.flickr.com/2394/2107305166_2c525fa996_o.png

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
in our engg. college... the first year students protested tht the faculty teaches only in english and they cannot understand and they want everything to be in Gujju.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Rockstar11

Technomancer
aap log abhi tak computerwa se chipke hue ho.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/14.gif
kuch sikho gaurav_indian se.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif usne computerwa se sanyas le liya.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/2.gif

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
FINALLY, after 16 days of struggle, exams got over.
Now, I can take some rest!! Was the longest semester ever conducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom