Hutch is now Vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
hmm Its still hutch in delhi as of the time I am posting.

I have changed it using the new Op logo, Lets see when it goes Vodfone completely.

ts showing Hutch now Vodafone in location indicator at the time of edit, but not in the main area.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
They r pretty full of themselves. Instead of showing the location normally its says "Hutch now Vodafone" and this has been goin on since this morning! Can anybody confirm if this is the case with him/her also?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
cool_techie_tvm said:
Its even mentioned on Vodafone site (www.vodafone.in) that its free. Then how come they charge u for that ?? Didnt u guys try the "Vodafone care" ??

as i said its crap
and here only for money and not for providing some great service for people

common now a days all business there is hell lots of cheating
and that too telecom ! lots of hidden costs !!

maybe am wrong... this is what i think guys
not that i hate hutch
i hv a hutch connection too !

enticer86

Stay Silent!
seriously... i was a bit eager [i was followin the vodafone's acquisition very closely] but now i just want HUTCH BAK... It was OURS.. it was apna hutch...
n thse firang brands- they hav not fully entered out mobiles and started cheating us!!!!!!!!!!
wtf!

ThinkFree

Technomancer
cool_techie_tvm said:
Its even mentioned on Vodafone site (www.vodafone.in) that its free. Then how come they charge u for that ?? Didnt u guys try the "Vodafone care" ??

Why waste time? firstly like hutch care, vodafone care always remain busy and even if your call gets connected you will have to wait atleast 7 minutes to talk to a human on other side.

sai_cool

Journeyman
it is toll free, they didnt charge me anythin

and its still showin hutch is now vodafone..

but the operator is still shown as hutch!

B

bigdaddy486

i am getting vodafone logo for nokia 6610 but not for motorola a1200 . when i downloaded operatorlogo for nokia, it become vodafonein. this means here at kothamangalam, may u don't know, i am getting operator logo in colour basic phones and black and white phones without need of a download of operator logo.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i hope they decrease call rates...hutch was exorbitantly priced..

hope vodafone answers our call and makes ammends....they r howevr more busy in trying to bundle teir brands of cell in the market...

B

bigdaddy486

must decrease internet surfing ratesand hope will give edge everyware and later, 3g!?!?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i downloaded the vodafone logo, but it wont run in my se, it just saves the files as a picture, wasted 3 rupees o well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom