Hutch is now Vodafone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
asnvin said:
How much are the charges? Rs. 3, 6, 10 or none?

Hey i did that.... now can u please tell me how to remove this logo... it looks YAKS... i am using N73Me... please tell me how to remove this

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Its easy to remove logo from basic phone but don't know about symbian phones. try visiting *www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50201

U didn't tell the price of sms?

praka123

left this forum longback
i have escotel on my cell,while idea is the service provider :? anyway to get "idea" in screen!

Last edited:

anispace

dattebayo
but its still Hutch on their website

to remove any new operator logo on a Symbian Phone just delete the following folder (Oplogo) and restart ur phone>>

c:\system\Apps\Phone\Oplogo

dont know about non-symbian phones.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
asnvin said:
How much are the charges? Rs. 3, 6, 10 or none?
None :)

ajayashish said:
Hey i did that.... now can u please tell me how to remove this logo... it looks YAKS... i am using N73Me... please tell me how to remove this
In N73... go to Menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Phone -> Standby Mode -> Operator Logo... and select "Off".

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
we have to wait tomorrow for it to become vodafone? lets see are we going to get any benefits by it becoming vodafone like better rates or better connectivity or something

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah exactly, i can hear vodaphone everywhere now: after busy tone, not reachable, customer care, IVR, area info... so vodaphone finally makes an entry into the cellphones of indian consumers :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
shashank_re said:
Vodafone started appearing on my phone(in the area info)!!!!!!!!!!

dats bad area info would hv been better then vodafone !

and i think vodafone sucks.. its crap company
here only to torture users and make money

anispace

dattebayo
^^
its only temporary.

and how do u know Vodafone is crap? maybe we should first wait n see.

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Yeah....maybe in next 1 or 2 days, Hutch on mobiles will be replaced by Vodafone. Area info is only a temporary change to inform users about the change.

anispace

dattebayo
^^
i think the operator logo cant be updated from the network side. it gets replaced only if u change the sim or download a new logo. otherwise it stays the same. Its still Orange in Mumbai.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
anispace said:
^^
i think the operator logo cant be updated from the network side. it gets replaced only if u change the sim or download a new logo. otherwise it stays the same. Its still Orange in Mumbai.
Exactly. As of now, if u need to get the new logo, u need to switch over to a Nokia phone or change your sim to a Vodafone sim.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
there was this ad in the newspaper- dl the VODAFONE operator logo by sending sms to 56565 (TOLL FREE)

they charged 3rs. :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom