HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thanks. So both things are possible for Steam, but not for Origin?

One more thing, then how they are stopping piracy? One can share their A/c within multiple persons to divide the price.

Both these things are possible for Steam, as well as for Origin.

With Steam, you cannot use same a/c in multiple PCs at same time. That means, 1 PC you are online in Steam, and one PC you play in Offline mode, but you cannot be online in 2PCs simultaneously. Never tried before, but this is what i am assuming.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
From EA Support : (Online chat help)

you
Can you please confirm, that if i purchase any game, i can download whenever i want?

Marie Kristelle
I see. As long as it is registered on your account, the game will always be available to download which ever time
you like.

So, confirmed. I can download game whenever i want. :D

anaklusmos

Youngling
I also talked to an EA support guy (dont have the screens sorry). According to that, when u buy any origin game digitally, especially like the the current humble bundle, within 30 days of that purchase you should have that game in your download queue or download history in origin or that code will no longer be valid.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I also talked to an EA support guy (dont have the screens sorry). According to that, when u buy any origin game digitally, especially like the the current humble bundle, within 30 days of that purchase you should have that game in your download queue or download history in origin or that code will no longer be valid.

I asked the same question and got a different reply. If you want i can share the screenshot with you.

anaklusmos

Youngling
I asked the same question and got a different reply. If you want i can share the screenshot with you.

Is it the same one u posted #165 ?? It seems that the rep got a bit confused with the wording of your question, coz if u see she seems to be answering the question "I have purchased a game from origin store, is there any limit to when and how many times can i download the game from there?". I am a 100% sure that what I talked was what i posted, as i talked to the guy for nearly 10-12 minutes and he was very helpful too.
What I wrote was that for the purchase to bind to your account (paying money for it simply does not make u the owner apparently), you have to start downloading the game at least once before 30 days, after that its just the same as Steam, which everyone is already familiar with .
Hope this clears things up :)

Edit: If it's not that pic then ignore the 1st para :p

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@anaklusmos
It was a pretty long conversation, and i do mention her i bought games from humble bundle, and if i don't download it once before 30 days, what will happen? And the see said that exact lines.

I asked her once again and make sure of this. Also, the wikipedia link posted by chris, mentioned the same. Let me try with some other EA rep.

@krishnandu.sarkar
It's a mystery man...

kartikoli

Busy!!
Downloaded bf3, ds3, and currently downloading crysis 2 from origin
Will I be able to play on steam as well as I see steam shows crysis2 ro be downloaded

Steam download - moh, burnout, mirror edge, currently downloading dead sppace 1

Only sims remains as I finish C2 and DS1

I can replace files in origin downlod folder but when I try it in steam it doesn't counts those files and starts from beginning .... any trick

niz04

Journeyman
Will I be able to play on steam as well as I see steam shows crysis2 ro be downloaded

I can replace files in origin downlod folder but when I try it in steam it doesn't counts those files and starts from beginning .... any trick
whats is the size of every game bro

d3p

PowerHouse

Nope you can't activate or Download or Even Play the Game in both the Portals. Either one is possible.

kartikoli

Busy!!
whats is the size of every game bro
origin : BF3-19.9gb, DS3-10.1gb, C2-12.4gb
steam : BP-3.23gb, MOH-7.66, ME-7.21, DS1-6.5gb
havent chked sims3
Nope you can't activate or Download or Even Play the Game in both the Portals. Either one is possible.
ok thanks

one more query can i use these data on another origin/steam account on a friend PC. i mean if i give him this 67gb data and place in steam/origin folders respectively will he be able to play the game (i believe there wont be a problem in origin but dont know if steam will work)

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Can anyone buy it for me for 5$, my debit card doesn't work. I can transfer the money directly in your bank account.

chris

In the zone
one more query can i use these data on another origin/steam account on a friend PC. i mean if i give him this 67gb data and place in steam/origin folders respectively will he be able to play the game (i believe there wont be a problem in origin but dont know if steam will work)

Steam have a a backup option. Just backup the games you want to share.

Top Bottom