HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
TWO more games added to bundle: Commmand & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising and Populous

If you've already bougth the bundle, these games will be in your download page.

Enjoy!! :)

kartikoli

Busy!!
Steam have a a backup option. Just backup the games you want to share.
and how to use that back up on another PC
actually i am thinking to start a thread in market to help our friends/members get all these game by sending there HD/pendrives and i will fill them and ship. This will help slow internet users dramatically

anyone who wants this service can PM me so that we can discuss courier and prices accordingly
i'll make a list and will ask users to to send HD when i am free (sorry wont do it for single member as its a big hassle to do all this)

chris

In the zone
Go to Steam > Backup and Restore Games. You have option to take backup and restore. Take backup on one PC, then copy it to another, use the restore option.

[youtube]aRMIc_S5Ci8[/youtube]

Nice service, start a thread for that. this save lot of bandwidth. Many will love getting Battlefrield and humble bundle games this way.

niz04

Journeyman
and how to use that back up on another PC
actually i am thinking to start a thread in market to help our friends/members get all these game by sending there HD/pendrives and i will fill them and ship. This will help slow internet users dramatically

anyone who wants this service can PM me so that we can discuss courier and prices accordingly
i'll make a list and will ask users to to send HD when i am free (sorry wont do it for single member as its a big hassle to do all this)

plss delete your old message ..i am not able to send u message

abhidev

Human Spambot
2 more games added to the bundle... Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising and Populous.... haven't played any of them

kartikoli

Busy!!
i have checked AXIS, ICICI, IDBI cards and they dont work

someone said that paypal with ICICI works so if anyone wants to buy then let me know i can try but cant guaranty (if it works then pay me the money through NEFT and i will email the links)

abhidev

Human Spambot
i have checked AXIS, ICICI, IDBI cards and they dont work

someone said that paypal with ICICI works so if anyone wants to buy then let me know i can try but cant guaranty (if it works then pay me the money through NEFT and i will email the links)

I bought it through PayPal using ICICI debit card...

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
someone will be buying for me from uk. So will it effect in any sense? What will he have to do to gift it to me. if he tick this: Yes, send me a gift code. then what will he get and what will he have to do?

kartikoli

Busy!!
someone will be buying for me from uk. So will it effect in any sense? What will he have to do to gift it to me. if he tick this: Yes, send me a gift code. then what will he get and what will he have to do?

No problem
just type the email id who to gift (your id in this case)

anaklusmos

Youngling

The process remains the same, all he has to do is check the option "buy this as a gift" and he will receive an email from humble bundle containing the gift code which he can send to you. On clicking that link you will be directed to humble bundle site where u fill in the recipients email (in this case your own) email address and viola, you get the link to the codes page in ur email .
Hope this helped :)

kartikoli

Busy!!
The process remains the same, all he has to do is check the option "buy this as a gift" and he will receive an email from humble bundle containing the gift code which he can send to you. On clicking that link you will be directed to humble bundle site where u fill in the recipients email (in this case your own) email address and viola, you get the link to the codes page in ur email .
Hope this helped :)

Thanks for clearing, I thought that the link directly goes to recipient email

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
If he by chance click the link (which he should forward me) he'll be abke to seeall the codes? Evne if he does so it will not be a problem for me right since he would not have redemed in stram/origin?

anaklusmos

Youngling
If he by chance click the link (which he should forward me) he'll be abke to seeall the codes? Evne if he does so it will not be a problem for me right since he would not have redemed in stram/origin?

as long as he does not fill in his own email address and redeem the gift for himself after clicking on link received in the 1st step, u will be fine

Top Bottom