HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Anyone want non-BTA bundle, give me Card drops(CS GO,Summer Sale,L4D2), weapon case & sports case of CS GO in Steam and i will give you the gift URL.

chris

In the zone
Thank you digit1191 and kartikoli, i will try MOH next month. Already downloaded two games this month, don't want to overload BSNL :)

How is Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise, any of these worth downloading ?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Thank you digit1191 and kartikoli, i will try MOH next month. Already downloaded two games this month, don't want to overload BSNL :)

How is Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise, any of these worth downloading ?

Playing ME now and yes, it is worth downloading. I wonder how i miss this game. :|

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I need to clarify something about Origin..
Will my games expire if I do not download for a period of time ???
How long do I have till I can redeem my Origin codes ??

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I need to clarify something about Origin..
Will my games expire if I do not download for a period of time ???
How long do I have till I can redeem my Origin codes ??

Yes. In a month. But just start all the downloads and stop it when its 1%. Then you can download whenever you want. :D

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yes, you should have done the opposite.. redeem on steam and keep the origin keys to exchange with others :p.. thats what ill do

abhidev

Human Spambot
Yes, you should have done the opposite.. redeem on steam and keep the origin keys to exchange with others :p.. thats what ill do

ohhh....but I wonder how many of them are there who haven't bought this bundle :p

well I should have kept the keys as it is I was only gonna play BF3...that too only multiplayer

kartikoli

Busy!!
which duplicate keys?? I have redeemed all the keys :(

redeam only steam keys go to steam cliant and under the game get your CD key and from that CD key you can redeam the game on origin .... i have done this for 3 games as of now and saved 3 unused origin keys (this is 100% safe)

abhidev

Human Spambot
redeam only steam keys go to steam cliant and under the game get your CD key and from that CD key you can redeam the game on origin .... i have done this for 3 games as of now and saved 3 unused origin keys (this is 100% safe)

I didn't get you... I am saying I have redeemed all the keys on origin.... So now will I be still able to redden them on steam??

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
There are two tabs to redeem.. One is origin, the other is steam..
If you have already redeemed the keys for origin, go to the link and click the other tab.. the steam keys will be fresh and unused.. you may or may not give them to friends/trade/sell them..

Monk

Journeyman
What does 'redeem' stands for here, is it clicking on the button on the humble bundle page to show the codes or to add them in your library by opening them in a game client like origin or steam

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The former, clicking on the button on the humble bundle page to show the codes..
Although Im not sure how long the keys will remain in this "non redeemed' state

Top Bottom