HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

kunalht

In the zone
anyone wants keys of medal of honor 2010 , burnout , dead space 1 & mirrror's edge??
message me if anyone wants it....

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
The new average price calculation for humble bundle is very bad. Now they are calculating this average for all humble bundles sold so far. So for smaller humble bundles we have to pay almost the same average pice for the BTA bonuses :(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
The new average price calculation for humble bundle is very bad. Now they are calculating this average for all humble bundles sold so far. So for smaller humble bundles we have to pay almost the same average pice for the BTA bonuses :(

Well, they do want to make some money buddy. Even for that average price, it is still worth.

DVJex

In the zone
You mean all humble bundles since it's inception?? (It doesnt seem true for the normal humble bundle, but for the new weekly one it's BTA price is more than the average.)
The humble bundle has another change, the bonus games are now BTA-only. You cant buy non-BTA early and still expect to get them :-( .

Well, they do want to make some money buddy.
From their website :
"Support charity. "
But a little more on-topic: The company must be low on money or something, if they're doing this. Or maybe they're just pissed off because of people exploiting the humble bundles. :-x

anaklusmos

Youngling
Damnit..... the new Humble bundle is sooooo awesome (except for brutal legend ofc). Every other game is a MUST play !.
Damnit bcoz I cannot ask my sister again so soon to buy me more games :p

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You mean all humble bundles since it's inception?? (It doesnt seem true for the normal humble bundle, but for the new weekly one it's BTA price is more than the average.)
The humble bundle has another change, the bonus games are now BTA-only. You cant buy non-BTA early and still expect to get them :-( .

Yes, and it seems for weekly bundle only.

anaklusmos

Youngling

I am not sure I understand what you are saying.... can u please clarify ?

DVJex

In the zone
I am not sure I understand what you are saying.... can u please clarify ?
Here,
BTA - Beat the average
The new average price calculation for humble bundle is very bad. Now they are calculating this average for all humble bundles sold so far. So for smaller humble bundles we have to pay almost the same average price for the BTA bonuses :(
Yes, and it seems for weekly bundle only.
Inception of humble bundle is like 2011 sometime. So average for the weekly bundle is the average price of every humble bundle sold from then. That's why it's quite high.
---

This is only for the standard humble bundle, not weekly
The humble bundle has another change, the bonus games are now BTA-only. You cant buy non-BTA early and still expect to get them :-( :-x

Top Bottom