HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

d3p

PowerHouse
plss somebody ship to bhagalpur or jhamsedpur

I can ship to Jsr. But problem is the size dude. Total Size of the Downloads with Patch was approx ~ 60GB for all the games. Now writing 60GB's of data with 4.7GB DVD's will be too much i guess. 8GB DVD's are costly & single 25GB BluRay Cost close to 500 bucks.

Let me know, how ??

IMO, send me a external HDD over post & i can fill it.

kartikoli

Busy!!
^^^ ok i'll do it but it will take sometime as my 2tb crashed yesterday and i am recovering the data so busy with it

I can ship to Jsr. But problem is the size dude. Total Size of the Downloads with Patch was approx ~ 60GB for all the games. Now writing 60GB's of data with 4.7GB DVD's will be too much i guess. 8GB DVD's are costly & single 25GB BluRay Cost close to 500 bucks.

Let me know, how ??

its 85GB

niz04

Journeyman

Let me know, how ??

20 Pieces Loose National Dual Double Layer Blank DVD+R 8.5GB | eBay
plss buy this dvd and write on it and ship to kahalgaon or jhamsedpur.....plssss

d3p

PowerHouse
20 Pieces Loose National Dual Double Layer Blank DVD+R 8.5GB | eBay
plss buy this dvd and write on it and ship to kahalgaon or jhamsedpur.....plssss

WTH !! Burning 20 number of DVD's needs heck of a time. I don't have it.

Help Yourself. Sry.

Top Bottom