HUMBLE BUNDLE !!!!! Get 8 Games for 4.80 dollars

reddead

LoSt!
so i added DS3 and BF3 to my origin, now i can install them whenever i want? right?

they won't expire or something?

abhidev

Human Spambot
just pack all dvd in plastic pack and wrap it with paper or some cloth....i send a ram yesterday with only package...plss ship to my add...i will give u total 700rs

Do you really need all the games??? Just get the games you are really gonna play... moreover you can buy a portable HDD online and ship it to krishnanand and he'll fill it in and post it back to you

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Cool.

@ Niilesh, ZTR, deepanshuchg,

I will PM you the code soon. The humble bundle page doesnot open in my workplace, so cannot give them right now.

Thanks mate but someone bought it for me and sent me the gift code. (Though i will pay him :p )

Now i am to the page where i have to redeem the keys. IT says click the button to redeem the key in front of every game.

So till the time i will not click it, these will not expire? or they'll expire in month?

What after i got the keys, entered into my stream/origin account then till when they will not expire?

If i want to gift some keys to my friends do i then also need first to enter that key on my account? or i will have to give them before a month?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Do you really need all the games??? Just get the games you are really gonna play... moreover you can buy a portable HDD online and ship it to krishnanand and he'll fill it in and post it back to you

That's what I said. I don't have that huge HDD space now :( So I just can't download and delete them and waste my bandwidth.

I have downloaded BF3 and Mirrors Edge, so take those for now, keep playing them until I download the next games. Either way he won't be able to play all the game after receiving it. Instead he can enjoy one by one.

Also, it's not possible to write 60GB Content at once.

DVJex

In the zone
Finally bought this bundle non-BTA. And I see I have to download so much :( . Good thing I've got bundles for my friends too, gonna offload some of it :D.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is it possible to download BF3 in one origin account and copy paste it to another origin account without downloading again ??..
A friend is already downloading BF3, I dont want to download again :/

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Is it possible to download BF3 in one origin account and copy paste it to another origin account without downloading again ??..

Yes It is possible according to some people that I have asked . You may as well try .

anaklusmos

Youngling

I just did that today, copied a friends BF3 premium game(with all dlcs) started BF3 dwnload in origin, and replaced the files.
stll it downloaded about 3 gb of data for me(hardly took 120 secs on office net :p), but yea it worked after that.

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks mate but someone bought it for me and sent me the gift code. (Though i will pay him :p )

Now i am to the page where i have to redeem the keys. IT says click the button to redeem the key in front of every game.

So till the time i will not click it, these will not expire? or they'll expire in month?

What after i got the keys, entered into my stream/origin account then till when they will not expire?

If i want to gift some keys to my friends do i then also need first to enter that key on my account? or i will have to give them before a month?

Any help here?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ They will not expire for a foreseeable future as per Humble Bundle FAQ page.

For Steam, once you enter the key, it link to your account.

For Origin, once you enter key, you need to download the game once before 30 days, then only it will tie up to your account.

Is it clear?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Am following it throughout but still am confused that why ask it as don't wanna loose these games now. Please can someone help with my above queries.

IDK why you couldn't find the answers, it's been answered multiple times on this thread. Anyway...

You should have read the Humble Bundle email that you got after redeeming that gift code. It clearly says, the keys will be there forever. But for security reasons you should redeem the keys as soon as possible. It's also recommended to redeem the keys ASAP, if for any reason they database gets compromised, your key will be gone. Otherwise they keys will be there forever.

They won't expire ever, once you redeem the keys in Steam / Origin, the games will be yours forever and lifetime. As already said, you can give that a/c to your grandson too :p

BTW, Origin has a rule, that you must start downloading the game within 1 month of redeeming / buying the key on Origin. Else it may get deleted. So start the download and cancel it on 1%. Then they will be there forever and you can download and play anytime when you wish to.

Steam has no such Rules AFAIK.

No, once you redeem the keys to your Steam / Origin A/c they will be binded to your A/c forever. You may share your A/c with other persons and one can download as much time as he wants from Steam / Origin.

But simultaneously only one session of login is allowed on both.

So you better give the key to friend and ask him to create a Steam / Origin A/c and redeem the key.

So if you want to give someone a key, you don't redeem that.

Hope that clears all your queries.

Top Bottom