HTC Desire HD or Incredible S or any other

Which according to you is the best smartphone and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ folks at phonearena.com are experts (right?). Here's how they rated phones (/10) -
HTC Incredible S - 7.5
LG Optimus 2X - 8.5

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
@abhidev,zangetsu,ico-> I m having a HTC phone with a 2MP camera from almost 2years and I haven't seen any LG or Nokia phone with equivalent pixels having better quality than it.... :p

Yes the specs of LG might be better than HTC but when one is buying a phone of around 30K then it is also about status symbol,so it feels much better holding a HTC in hand rather than a LG or any other.... :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@abhidev,zangetsu,ico-> I m having a HTC phone with a 2MP camera from almost 2years and I haven't seen any LG or Nokia phone with equivalent pixels having better quality than it.... :p
As far as 2mp is concerned, the only good fones with 2mp camera were SE K750i and W810i which were launched 5.5 years ago.

But as far as 3.2mp (which became a standard since the days of N73 and K790i/K810i), 5mp and 8mp is concerned, HTC comes no where. :)

And I am yet to see any fone from HTC close to N73 in terms of camera performance. Forget about K790i/810i and N82. LG Viewty had an awesome camera too.

pauldmps

Banned

Yes the specs of LG might be better than HTC but when one is buying a phone of around 30K then it is also about status symbol,so it feels much better holding a HTC in hand rather than a LG or any other.... :p

Then the Nokia E7 (or some Blackberry) would suit you better since you want a status-symbol.

When you're spending 30k on a phone, the specs matter more.

Even I-phone fan boys wouldn't support ppl who criticize them...let the experts and reviews speak for themselves...:mrgreen:

Please give me some links to "negative reviews" & "unimpressive spec-sheet" for the iPhone.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Service means ? service centre or with phones

Service Center...bloody hell...they made my W910i useless..had given them to repair the headphone connector...it worked for few days and later the phone wouldn't charge and even the headphone couldn't be connected...when asked for repair...they said that your motherboard has gone kapoot...need to replace it for 5k...hell:evil:...can't listen to my songs and can't even charge it...:cry:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Service Center...bloody hell...they made my W910i useless..had given them to repair the headphone connector...it worked for few days and later the phone wouldn't charge and even the headphone couldn't be connected...when asked for repair...they said that your motherboard has gone kapoot...need to replace it for 5k...hell:evil:...can't listen to my songs and can't even charge it...:cry:

whats the relation of mobo with cell damage...:neutral:
I guess they wud have replace the inside with fake parts :?

abhidev

Human Spambot
whats the relation of mobo with cell damage...:neutral:
I guess they wud have replace the inside with fake parts :?

Whatever they did....they ruined my cell phone...thats why m now bit hesitant for buying SE phones....as SE arc is tempting enough...

Actually there is a pin on the board which connects using the connector to the charger/headphones....they said its broken and cannot be patched up...for that the mobo needs to be replaced...before giving it to repair it was proper

Last edited:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Man you can find similar story with nokia service centre.They give you very awkward answer which is hard digest.

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
I ordered the phone on lets buy and I have also received it at my home in Delhi in a very less span of time and also I got a huge discount with the help of a coupon but can't get my hands on the device as I m out of town so will tell u more about the device and will also give the reviews as soon as I get my hands on it...
BTW thanks all for ur suggestions....

OP
aroraanant

aroraanant

Explorer
Guys I have finally got my hands on my Incredible S.
I m using it from more than a week.
Its an awesome phone,the screen is cool and battery back up is also fine.
Any thing anyone wants to ask?

Top Bottom