How well will this game run on my Graphics Card.

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Thank you :) . This was the main aim of this thread, to provide ready reference to different graphics cards performances in different games. Will keep this thread up-to-date :D

Also, i would like to request you guys, to redirect those people here asking for game benches and performance on their graphics card. This will help achieve the proper aim of this thread. Thank you all. :)

Updated all the Posts with Benchmarks from Crysis 2 and Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim. Also Re-re-revised the APU and IGP benchmarks.

More updates coming soon.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
try including Hybrid Xfire score. only for AMD 6 series.

And also try to include more direct bench pics for Anandtech or HardOCP. this allows for direct comparison. One more thing, give pics under spoilers. Mobile users won't have to scroll infinitely.

Nice job till now. And check the Intel IGP thing. you have mentioned it twice.

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
1. try including Hybrid Xfire score. only for AMD 6 series.

2. And also try to include more direct bench pics for Anandtech or HardOCP. this allows for direct comparison.

3. One more thing, give pics under spoilers. Mobile users won't have to scroll infinitely.

4. Nice job till now. And check the Intel IGP thing. you have mentioned it twice.

1. Very daunting task. I considered it earlier, but dropped the idea. Not only A6, but an A4 and A8 can also be used with a Hybrid Corssfire setup. The problem is, these setups are not really practical, and i have seen no one on TDF looking up for these. (The main task of this thread was to provide benches to those cards which are recommended here, not for every thing. That would be like packing the whole internet in a thread :p)

Also, there are many possible combinations for this mode, and not all of them could be tested. So i am afraid, that might not be possible. Still if the need arises, I may look into it.

2. Direct comparison will make the thread very confusing and difficult for me to manage. Not all charts have same cards to compare with. Comparison can be done just by looking up for benchmarks of different cards, no big deal.

3. That, I'll update. Thanks for suggesting, i totally forgot about our mobile users friends :D

4. Thank you, and fixed that part. :)

Anything else you would like me to look into? Do tell me :)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if possible add my name into the Contributors list ;-)

now here' some more info on and benchmark on Intel HD gfx and AMD apu :

actually there's 3 Intel HD graphics series exists for SB cpus :

1. Intel® HD Graphics :
Celeron G5x0
Celeron G530T
Pentium G6xx
Pentium G6x0T
Pentium G8x0
2. Intel® HD Graphics 2000 :
Core i3-2102
Core i3-21x0
Core i3-21x0T
Core i5-2x00
Core i5-2x00S
Core i5-25x0T
Core i7-2600
Core i7-2600S
3. Intel® HD Graphics 3000 :
Core i3-21x5
Core i5-2405S
Core i5-2500K
Core i7-2x00K

now all three HD gfx has same clock speed and spec and performance wise Intel HD Graphics and Intel HD Graphics 2000 is almost same ( both has 6 Execution units ) expect Intel HD Graphics don't has Quick Sync, InTru 3D , Intel Insider and Clear Video HD features. In all three Intel HD Graphics 3000 is the best.

Here's the performance difference :

Intel Pentium G620 [Intel® HD Graphics]
Intel Core i3-2120 Processor [Intel® HD Graphics 2000]
Intel Core i3-2105 Processor [Intel® HD Graphics 3000]
Intel Core i7-2600K Processor [Intel® HD Graphics 3000]
AMD A6 3650 [HD6530D]
AMD A8 3850 [HD6550D]

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/3dmark.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/stalker.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/re5.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/hawx.jpg

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. Very daunting task. I considered it earlier, but dropped the idea. Not only A6, but an A4 and A8 can also be used with a Hybrid Corssfire setup. The problem is, these setups are not really practical, and i have seen no one on TDF looking up for these. (The main task of this thread was to provide benches to those cards which are recommended here, not for every thing. That would be like packing the whole internet in a thread :p)

yes true. actually hybrid graphics makes sense only got laptops with AMD APU.

instead he added my name when i didn't contribute anything :p

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!

now here' some more info on and benchmark on Intel HD gfx and AMD apu :

actually there's 3 Intel HD graphics series exists for SB cpus :

1. Intel® HD Graphics :
Celeron G5x0
Celeron G530T
Pentium G6xx
Pentium G6x0T
Pentium G8x0
2. Intel® HD Graphics 2000 :
Core i3-2102
Core i3-21x0
Core i3-21x0T
Core i5-2x00
Core i5-2x00S
Core i5-25x0T
Core i7-2600
Core i7-2600S
3. Intel® HD Graphics 3000 :
Core i3-21x5
Core i5-2405S
Core i5-2500K
Core i7-2x00K

now all three HD gfx has same clock speed and spec and performance wise Intel HD Graphics and Intel HD Graphics 2000 is almost same ( both has 6 Execution units ) expect Intel HD Graphics don't has Quick Sync, InTru 3D , Intel Insider and Clear Video HD features. In all three Intel HD Graphics 3000 is the best.

Here's the performance difference :

Intel Pentium G620 [Intel® HD Graphics]
Intel Core i3-2120 Processor [Intel® HD Graphics 2000]
Intel Core i3-2105 Processor [Intel® HD Graphics 3000]
Intel Core i7-2600K Processor [Intel® HD Graphics 3000]
AMD A6 3650 [HD6530D]
AMD A8 3850 [HD6550D]

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/3dmark.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/stalker.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/re5.jpg

*www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1665/hawx.jpg

Thank you topgear for your investing in your time and providing me with this exhaustive list of benchmarks for Intel Graphics. I have updated my Intel HD Graphics post with your suggestion and have added your name to the contributors list (Sorry for doing this late, frankly I forgot about it, but I earlier thought of doing that) :)

yes true. actually hybrid graphics makes sense only got laptops with AMD APU.

instead he added my name when i didn't contribute anything :p

True.
Sam helped me manage the thread, by editing and adding posts and stuff. Cilus gave me the full list of Graphics Cards we recommend here. Pramudit gave me suggestions about how can I improve. And then it's you topgear, who provided with these benches, hence the contributors list is justified. :D

Last edited:

saswat23

Human Spambot
1. Surprised to see that GTX-550Ti is not in the list. Its the intermediate card between GTS-450 and GTX-560. Add it. Also add GTX-460 if possible.

2. Also you have added HD 6850 inside the spoiler of HD 7770, get it rectified.

3. Give some extra space betwwen the spoiler of one and the headline of the next, that will make it look better.

4. HD 6770 sells for ~7k now, and add HD 6790 after HD 6770 (you have added befor it).

5. Also add a spoiler for that one line info of (HD 6790) too, that will make the page look uniform. :wink:

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
1. Surprised to see that GTX-550Ti is not in the list. Its the intermediate card between GTS-450 and GTX-560. Add it. Also add GTX-460 if possible.

2. Also you have added HD 6850 inside the spoiler of HD 7770, get it rectified.

3. Give some extra space betwwen the spoiler of one and the headline of the next, that will make it look better.

4. HD 6770 sells for ~7k now, and add HD 6790 after HD 6770 (you have added befor it).

5. Also add a spoiler for that one line info of (HD 6790) too, that will make the page look uniform. :wink:

1. GTX 550Ti and GTX 460 are old generation Fermi cards and are known power hogs. They are not recommended here. Instead, their AMD counterparts, HD7770 and HD6850 respectively are much better choices, which i have already included.

2. Done, thanks for pointing out :)

3. Done.

4. The prices are approximate in nature, and are not intended to be taken as a reference for now. Will be updating the thread with latest prices and links to them tonight.

5. Done, it should look better now.

:D :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I don't think 550ti should be left out considering its priced at 7.5k. This thread seems misleading as far its name suggests. It speaks of how well a game runs on a card, not about which card is best at a price. You are giving benchmarks for people to figure out themselves.

If you are comparing performance per price, then why did you add 7970 in the first place considering the presence of 680? You could add GTS 450 but not 460 as its an old fermi card but actually they belong to the same timeline. Same can be said about the inclusion of GTX 580 considering its cheaper than the 7950 and performs close. If you could add all of the 6 series line up of amd , then why not the entire 5 series lineup of nvidia?

I think you should revise the list accordingly in my opinion.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ desiJATT - how about we add a price range for gfx cards instead of only a single price - there's different versions of gfx cards like stock, Oced, Refernece cooler/Custom cooler etc. etc. for eg.

GTX 560 Ti price is around 13k now - only some models with 2 fans costs around ~15k - So we can mention it as GTX 560 Ti 13-15k

Similarly HD7750 ( Gigabyte OCed model ) @ 6.2k not available anymore and Sapphire HD7750 ( Single Fan ) costs 6.5k but there's Dual fan HD7750 available at a little over over 7k - so we can make it HD7750 6.5-7k.

OP
desiJATT

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
@ desiJATT - how about we add a price range for gfx cards instead of only a single price - there's different versions of gfx cards like stock, Oced, Refernece cooler/Custom cooler etc. etc. for eg.

GTX 560 Ti price is around 13k now - only some models with 2 fans costs around ~15k - So we can mention it as GTX 560 Ti 13-15k

Similarly HD7750 ( Gigabyte OCed model ) @ 6.2k not available anymore and Sapphire HD7750 ( Single Fan ) costs 6.5k but there's Dual fan HD7750 available at a little over over 7k - so we can make it HD7750 6.5-7k.

Yes, i am working on it topgear :) Will update prices today. Check your PM :p

BTW, why did someone remove this thread from sticky?

I don't think 550ti should be left out considering its priced at 7.5k. This thread seems misleading as far its name suggests. It speaks of how well a game runs on a card, not about which card is best at a price. You are giving benchmarks for people to figure out themselves.

If you are comparing performance per price, then why did you add 7970 in the first place considering the presence of 680? You could add GTS 450 but not 460 as its an old fermi card but actually they belong to the same timeline. Same can be said about the inclusion of GTX 580 considering its cheaper than the 7950 and performs close. If you could add all of the 6 series line up of amd , then why not the entire 5 series lineup of nvidia?

I think you should revise the list accordingly in my opinion.

Ok, many people have complained regarding the absence of some cards. I will try to add them too.

Primarily, i only included those cards which are being recommended here, we DO recommend bth GTX 680 (still not available in india) and HD7970 in high end configs. Also, at 7.k price point, we have better cards from AMD.

But as you said, many people still own these cards and buy them, so i will try to add them too today.

Thank you for suggestion.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, i am working on it topgear :) Will update prices today. Check your PM :p

Ok, many people have complained regarding the absence of some cards. I will try to add them too.

Primarily, i only included those cards which are being recommended here, we DO recommend bth GTX 680 (still not available in india) and HD7970 in high end configs. Also, at 7.k price point, we have better cards from AMD.

But as you said, many people still own these cards and buy them, so i will try to add them too today.

Thank you for suggestion.

it's available in here - in fact HD7970 and GTX 680 - both are selling at the same price ;-)

BTW, why did someone remove this thread from sticky?

we're working onto it.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Where are the GTX 570 and GTX 580

GTX 680 is available in Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store . It was available from April 15. Only ASUS is available.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
GTX 580 is officially discontinued by Nvidia - so there's no point in keep a EOLed gpu on the list.

I am using nvidia geforce 9400gt graphic card, it supporting lots of games do u think have to upgrade it? because of the future and present high end graphic games.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you are interested in playing new games then get a better gpu asap.

Just create a new thread on GPU discussion section with your max budget, the PSU you have, cpu and mobo detail and the screen resolution for better suggestion on which gpu to select.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
guys how is nvidia gt 650m for gaming?? 2 gb ddr3 i would really like to play gta 4 , bf3 , crysis 2 on ultra settings with 1600x900 display can it able to handle it? how much fps can i expect :)

Top Bottom