How to know if someone blocked me or just Deleted his Account on Facebook

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey guys I just want to know that how would I know that if a person has blocked me or just deleted/deactivated his account from facebook ???
I used to chat with a person and then that person just disappeared. I look at my messages and unlike others I can't go to the profile as name of that person has no link attached to it. So just to make sure I made another account and searched for that name and then opened all of them but didn't found that person. Well actually I opened my previous account on one browser and new account on other and just copy pasted link and was able to open all of them. Does this mean that person deactivated his account as I can't find that person using new account also. I copy pasted link in my main account as I know that if someone has blocked me then I would be unable to open his/her account while others can who aren't blocked.
Please tell me. Its not a big deal but I just want to know.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
thanks asingh for clearing that up...and all this time i was thinking about peeing in pants laughing =PIPL :D

and obviously, was confused!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@gameranand: If you can't search the person even with a fresh account, then he/she has just Deactivated his/her account.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Hmm....So finally he did deactivated his account. LOL I thought he blocked him and I literally thought of many nice words for him. :D:D

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Don't fret. People who deactivate their account on FB, tends to login atleast once in a week, there by cancelling the deactivation.
Quitting FB is not so easy.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
"Him","Him","Him","Him"!!!! Hmmmm....

I too got blocked by someone in FB...seems I'm not alone in the world. Thats a reliever.

b/w for me I called up my other frnd and gave him the name, he searched and found that person to be existing in FB.

And, Google searching shows the account in results; and google image search...well that is what keeps me ticking.

:D :D :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@gameranand: if the person has blocked u then u can't see him in Search Results.
also deactivating takes 24hrs to complete...in that case no body can see him..but FB can reactivate that persons account on mail request.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
I had created a new account also that person was not visible even with that new account so I take he deactivated his account.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
It's easy to distinguish if someone blocked you on facebook, first thing you'll notice is that you won't be able to see the person's profile anymore. You might be able to retrieve some old messages like the one discussed here on the article How to tell who blocked you on facebook. If you still have those messages but unable to send or receive from then you've been blocked most likely.

One way to check would be creating a new account and try accessing the facebook account that blocked you in the first place, if you still don't see it, there's a good chance that he/she might've deactivated it or even deleted the facebook profile. I hope his helps.

your post may not be of use to the OP now, as he did more or less the same thing, and that too in sept. 2011! :D
i think you forgot to notice the date of the OP. never mind, your tips could help some other person(s) in need :)

Last edited by a moderator:

000Orga

Broken In
..I must've misread 2011 from 2012, I was like..lol haha. Yeah I do hope so. Anyway, I know for sure there will be a lot of people who'd be needing this help too.

Last edited:

kool

Cyborg Agent
and how to know someone blacked on gmail or gtalk? I;ve sent a mail to my ex GF, but dont know she blocked me or not? How can i know that? I want to know for gmail to gmail.

Top Bottom