Broken In
Unbilled Amount(Rs.) From Date To Date
0.00 23/10/2011 22/11/2011

Usage Type Duration/Download(KB) Units Amount
DSL (Byte) 61473932 (58.62 GB) 6147435 0

Last edited:

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm it seems not able to utilize the usage. For me alteast 100+ gb up and down. Max reached 120gb few month closer say 115-123gb.

The highest reached at the offer time. It was fun at that time.

hidrag

Right off the assembly line
I have a 512 kbps unlimited connection(Cable Broadband)

avg transfer(ul+dl)/month = 150 GB

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
Started the download spree again yesterday.... But this time I'm using a shared wifi internet conn. instead of my own wired broadband. Speed goes ridiculously low sometimes due to wifi signal issues there by breaking downloads from file sharing sites frequently. So this time I have to stick with torrents.

This might be a dumb question but
Is there anyway by which I can stop the torrents from degrading the internet speed on the network. I don't really want others to experience slow internet speed on network just because I'm running torrents. (Now I'm on a shared wifi internet conn.) i don't mind my torrent downloads getting slower when others are using internet. Is there any tweaks or work around for this ? :)

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Been a good month this time. Used around 50 gb with upload and download. Upload is around 10 gb.
Lots of downloading from Steam[Tf2 is a good bandwidth consumer]

BSNL 900 combo user here. 4mbps upto 8GB and 256kbps after that. 8GB gets consumed within first 10 days usually and then I get crap speeds :(

Thinking of switching to a UL 1MBPS plan after 2012 price cuts start.

Didn't measure usage (dad lost the username and password to check in BSNL website and I never bother checking anyways now that we've fixed bill of 900rs), but I mostly watch HD youtube videos that take up a lot of bandwidth then OS updates and finally sis watches serials online.

Stopped downloading things to HDD because its more convenient to stream at full speed whenever I want to watch something. 500GB external HDD only has my own files and data like my photography collection. All my music/cartoons/sitcoms/serials I enjoy online :D

mitraark

Decrepit
I too realised it is not possible to delete everything to get space for new downloads :| Have to slow down now that a new HDD is also not much probable with such high prices.

Top Bottom