Staff member
BSNL EVDO October results:-

DL: 151 GB
UL: 6.3 GB

All these in just 14 and half days. :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its EVDO UL. Speed varies, but these days it gives me at least 1Mbps on an average. Costs 717 per month (tax incl).

mitraark

Decrepit
I am considering taking a 256 kbps plan of Alliance [ Kolkata ] , In torrents from local peers download speed is upto 10mbps . [ If only some Local Peer is seeding the torrent you want to download. Usually all the new and popular ones are available. They use torbox.net ]

akash22

Journeyman
I am considering taking a 256 kbps plan of Alliance [ Kolkata ] , In torrents from local peers download speed is upto 10mbps . [ If only some Local Peer is seeding the torrent you want to download. Usually all the new and popular ones are available. They use torbox.net ]

ya even i heard about allianz sharing speed of 10 mbps but i also like to suggest you to try out wishnet cables coz they are providing much better performance than bsnl 750ul and allianz but don't have sharing plan like allanz. and also the customer service is quite gud . i have faced only one prob in 2 mnth and whn I called them the fixed in 2 min. their plans are also attractive wth bttr prices

clmlbx

Technomancer
Why don't you use UL plans then ??
Man I can't live with a cap limit..

sorry Didn't check the thread in time.. I already have UL plan but with FUP doesn't matters how much speed you have after cap you come to 256kbps now that is disgusting..

mitraark

Decrepit
I just got rid of the BSNL 625 Combo Plan , will probably get same speed Cable for Rs 450 :| Haven;'t decided yet.

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
less than 1 GB as of now.

I started this thread while I was at home and was on a crazy download spree and averaged 80-100 GB per month
Now I'm back at my stupid workplace and no free time .. GOD..I miss my downloads ...:(

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
With my 4mbps (6=7mbps at night), I download around 200-250GB/month, uploading almost nothing. ;) <<-- I got kicked off from almost every t0rr3nt site for this kind of behavior of mine. :lol:

lucky_chouhan

Broken In
Unbilled Amount(Rs.) From Date To Date
0.00 23/10/2011 20/11/2011
Usage Type Duration/Download Units Amount
DSL (Byte) 50.27 GB 5271261 0

Tenida

Gadget Freak
With my 4mbps (6=7mbps at night), I download around 200-250GB/month, uploading almost nothing. ;) <<-- I got kicked off from almost every t0rr3nt site for this kind of behavior of mine. :lol:

Which ISP/Plan/Damages per month??:grin:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Already downloaded over 223gb this month on EVDO. :D

BB is giving problems though. :(

Top Bottom