How much bandwidth do you use per month with plan

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Even Alliance , Meghbela and Wishnet Broadband service sucks sometimes here at Kolkata. At least BSNL with its crap is still reliable(within our DUM DUM Telephone exchange)presently. They repair or sort out any issues within next day if you lodge a complaint.
I consume nearly 30~35GB of data download/upload per month.
Plan : BSNL BBG Home Combo ULD 1445 (2Mbps till 20GB--->FUP--->1Mbps thereafter unlimited)per month.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i got bsnl bills not once but twice for around 75k.first time i think i made a record of sort as the highest broadband bill in the entire district till that time.reason was that i opted for 500 night ul plan in application form but the processing officer gave me 250 no night ul plan.even after knowing that i continued using it as 500 plan because it was their mistake not mine & i was ready to take the case to consumer forum & using rti(this was back in early 2008). after talking it out with the main guy(2nd highest ranking bsnl official in district) bill was revised to 1500.Second time it happened because of system error where my night free download was counted as billable even when plan was 500 night ul(this was in another district) & again it was revised to 550 after a visit to accounts officer in main bsnl exchange of the district.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i got bsnl bills not once but twice for around 75k.first time i think i made a record of sort as the highest broadband bill in the entire district till that time.reason was that i opted for 500 night ul plan in application form but the processing officer gave me 250 no night ul plan.even after knowing that i continued using it as 500 plan because it was their mistake not mine & i was ready to take the case to consumer forum & using rti(this was back in early 2008). after talking it out with the main guy(2nd highest ranking bsnl official in district) bill was revised to 1500.Second time it happened because of system error where my night free download was counted as billable even when plan was 500 night ul(this was in another district) & again it was revised to 550 after a visit to accounts officer in main bsnl exchange of the district.

oh dear :lol:

you swindled BSNl out of a lotta money :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom